(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

lol..

so danika ur going to meet mika? xxx

lets not jinx it eh :biggrin2: if i'm lucky i will see him before or after his concert, and maybe he may come on the first day of the art exhibition, will keep my fingers crossed, actually i'll cross everything..

oh guys mika's gone up to no.10 on top 20 airplay on the box!! ooh i'm so proud he used to be 21 or summin yey, watch the box now if u wanna watch GK hehe

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok whatever u want just tell me, and hopefully i will be able to, and if my temptation for asking for a third autograph doesn't kick in :naughty:

Lol! Thank you SO SO SO much! You are so nice!!

Hehe I'll think of something Mika related to send. It will probably be the booklet, or maybe my Love Today vinyl thingy.... when would you need it by?

lets not jinx it eh :biggrin2: if i'm lucky i will see him before or after his concert, and maybe he may come on the first day of the art exhibition, will keep my fingers crossed, actually i'll cross everything..

oh guys mika's gone up to no.10 on top 20 airplay on the box!! ooh i'm so proud he used to be 21 or summin yey, watch the box now if u wanna watch GK hehe

Ooh yay go Mika!!!!!

Yeyy!! go mikkka!!

aww wow..so does that mean i might have a chance to get to see him after the concert i go to? xxx

well the earlier u get there the more chance u get to see him, and the longer u stay after the more chance u get to see him lol

Lol! Thank you SO SO SO much! You are so nice!!

Hehe I'll think of something Mika related to send. It will probably be the booklet, or maybe my Love Today vinyl thingy.... when would you need it by?

and no problem anything to help out a mfcer :D:D hehe hopefully it won't be too big for the post :bleh: well i guess by the 10th of july .. and hopefully he will be signing stuff :)

well the earlier u get there the more chance u get to see him, and the longer u stay after the more chance u get to see him lol

and no problem anything to help out a mfcer :D:D hehe hopefully it won't be too big for the post :bleh: well i guess by the 10th of july .. and hopefully he will be signing stuff :)

Yeh hopefully hehe!!

Oooh i wonder if he'll come and meet people after the Doncaster gig? Then again my mum is taking me and she won't wait around afterwards... not fair I'm never allowed to, not even at the McFly one which was only in Harrogate, 2mins away from my house.... :thumbdown:

Yeh hopefully hehe!!

Oooh i wonder if he'll come and meet people after the Doncaster gig? Then again my mum is taking me and she won't wait around afterwards... not fair I'm never allowed to, not even at the McFly one which was only in Harrogate, 2mins away from my house.... :thumbdown:

aaw well the only choice u have is to beg hehe, god now that i remember my mum is coming with me to the sommerset one, what if she doesn't allow me to stay after to wait for him to comee out :shocked: ah dammit.. well i'll have to get there extremely early so i don't miss him going in

Ahhh cooool..

I'm talkin to this girll

She is like a chav[ If u know what i mean ]

She is claiming to love mika..

I dotn know why i dotn belive her..

I asked her which songs he sang she sed lollypop and allsorts!!

She doesnt even know all his songs!!

:S xxx

Omg.. really..

how long does the concert last. [ mika concert ] xxxx

mm well they like to make u wait sometimes... theres support which is around one hour? and mika who used to be less than an hour but i think they're a bit longer now... so i'm not so sure

Ahhh cooool..

I'm talkin to this girll

She is like a chav[ If u know what i mean ]

She is claiming to love mika..

I dotn know why i dotn belive her..

I asked her which songs he sang she sed lollypop and allsorts!!

She doesnt even know all his songs!!

:S xxx

what a chav that likes mika? c'est impossible!! :shocked: hehe she's prob trying to show off thats what chavs are best at.. why bother.. not unless she really liked him.. sweet shes trying to make the effort

aaw well the only choice u have is to beg hehe, god now that i remember my mum is coming with me to the sommerset one, what if she doesn't allow me to stay after to wait for him to comee out :shocked: ah dammit.. well i'll have to get there extremely early so i don't miss him going in

Hmmm yeh i may have to do that too.... I wonder how many hours before the gig he goes in..... hmm...

=/

LOL. Yeh i knw shes a chav

I was surprised.

Coz i sed..whos ya fav singer she went umm let me think..

I was expecting....akon or gwen or something like that

and she went wats ur i obvi sed MIKA

she went I LOVE MIKA! lol

I wa slike ahh okkkay!! ummm soo what songs u got!!

She didnt even name grace-kelly! :S lol xxxx

what a chav that likes mika? c'est impossible!! :shocked: hehe she's prob trying to show off thats what chavs are best at.. why bother.. not unless she really liked him.. sweet shes trying to make the effort

ewwwwwwwww i hate chavs!!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

LOL. Yeh i knw shes a chav

I was surprised.

Coz i sed..whos ya fav singer she went umm let me think..

I was expecting....akon or gwen or something like that

and she went wats ur i obvi sed MIKA

she went I LOVE MIKA! lol

I wa slike ahh okkkay!! ummm soo what songs u got!!

She didnt even name grace-kelly! :S lol xxxx

yeah i wouldn't belive her, she prob don't even listen to music, why did she take so long to answer your question lol, surprised that she knew lollipop at the least

ewwwwwwwww i hate chavs!!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

yey ME TOO!! they are taking over the world, and i hate it! blech

their stupid loud music they keep playing on the buses is not cool AT ALL

i had a Mika dream last night!!

i cant really remember it...SHAME, its the best Mika dream I've ever had!

I think it was my birthday....I know he gave me a small kiss on the lips...and then he had to go somewhere and my mum said that Mika was gonna make us a Mexican for dinner :S which is very strange because i know Mika said somewhere that he can't cook LOL

Oh well...at least i remember the kissing part :D

He was going to make an actual Mexican for dinner? :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Right i g2g now...

Just been caught in the act of being here when I'm supposed to be revising.... Lol!!

Talk to everybody later!!!!

xxxxxxx

woops thats not good :naughty: actually i should go and revise and finish off mika's card, will talk to u lot later, well soon knowing meeee