(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

ha ha i love that face he does, i was thinking about making a pic out of it too.. hehe, have u got a bigger version? and what does the japanese thing say? or chinese :blink:

edit: don't matter, got it

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol! awww!

well yesterday my sister was singing LT and i was like i didnt think you even liked the song and she was like errr yeah...its growing on me...

i was like HA!

And then!

she was also singing relax, even though she claims not to like it. im assuming that'll grow on her too lmao!

brb - gonna change my avatar! its even funnier!

I have got a new avatar. I designed it myself. Do you folks like it?

Ha ha, well your sister is doing a great job of promoting him, maybe she should rub his name in peoples faces a biiit more :bleh:

She is starting to become a real Mika angel :wub2: Haha she probably tells them all about her big crazy sister that's in love with Mika :naughty:

lol! awww!

well yesterday my sister was singing LT and i was like i didnt think you even liked the song and she was like errr yeah...its growing on me...

i was like HA!

And then!

she was also singing relax, even though she claims not to like it. im assuming that'll grow on her too lmao!

brb - gonna change my avatar! its even funnier!

Mika seems to grow in everybodys minds, if they've heard him once it's stuck there :bleh:

Just read your new fanfic Caz.....geeez it was so beautiful....Mika as a boyfriend what a dream *sighs* :blush-anim-cl:

She is starting to become a real Mika angel :wub2: Haha she probably tells them all about her big crazy sister that's in love with Mika :naughty:

Mika seems to grow in everybodys minds, if they've heard him once it's stuck there :bleh:

Just read your new fanfic Caz.....geeez it was so beautiful....Mika as a boyfriend what a dream *sighs* :blush-anim-cl:

yeah ha ha, you will have such a big reputation hehe.

reading those fanfics just actually makes u want to push him in like your bed and like.. do naughty stuff hehe :naughty:

yeah ha ha, you will have such a big reputation hehe.

reading those fanfics just actually makes u want to push him in like your bed and like.. do naughty stuff hehe :naughty:

Oooh naughty but nice!!!:blush-anim-cl:

guys i actually love this pic u don't understand

2005647065310706069_rs.jpg

just look at those arms, that shirt does great things to his body.. and with the chain in his mouth just so damn sexy :wub2::blush-anim-cl: aah and this damn mag costs like $13 on ebay!! aah i need

thanks guys! glad u like the fanfic!

and danika...i completely understand...his face is beautiful in that photo...well its beautiful anyway but u get me...but as for that top...im afraid it must go LOL

thanks guys! glad u like the fanfic!

and danika...i completely understand...his face is beautiful in that photo...well its beautiful anyway but u get me...but as for that top...im afraid it must go LOL

as much as the top does great wonders.. it should really come off no wait then i would die and go to heaven... i think i'll just have to print it out at school on the coloured printer when noones watching hehe

as much as the top does great wonders.. it should really come off no wait then i would die and go to heaven... i think i'll just have to print it out at school on the coloured printer when noones watching hehe

ROFL...I can envision it now..

you by the printer...looking very fishy...your head is constantly moving...looking out for anyone watching you....your hands are rubbing together Mr.Burns style...

your friend sneaks up on you...

"WHATCHA DOOOOOOIN?"

"I'M DOING NOTHING!"

You then jump on the printer, your back is arched like a cat and you go "kheeeeeesh!!!!" and go to claw her

mwahahahahaha

haha me and my stories!

you by the printer...looking very fishy...your head is constantly moving...looking out for anyone watching you....your hands are rubbing together Mr.Burns style...

"WHATCHA DOOOOOOIN?"

"I'M DOING NOTHING!"

You then jump on the printer, your back is arched like a cat and you go "kheeeeeesh!!!!" and go to claw her

mwahahahahaha

haha me and my stories!

Yeah they get better all the time.

"WHATCHA DOOOOOOIN?"

"I'M DOING NOTHING!"

mwahahahahaha

haha me and my stories!

LMFAO :roftl: actually i could see myself doing that :blink: and my school's decided that if anyone acts odd they need to do a drug test on them haha..do u think that behaviour would be considered odd?

Just a thought, but has anyone noticed that loads of people have customized titles?? (like 'Outrageously mika focused' but customized) :blink:

yeah i got my own too hehe its somewhere on the account page where u can change your thing thing.. forget what its called :blink:

hey does anyone have the full version of only lonely one?

yes, i bought the single LOL.

Drug test eh? yes danika, if u behaved that way, i would consider it odd, so yes, a drugs test would be persued on you!

yeah i saw the customised titles, but i wanna keep the natural changing ones. i like the feeling when i go up a rank

ROFL I am so unbelievably sad.

yes, i bought the single LOL.

Drug test eh? yes danika, if u behaved that way, i would consider it odd, so yes, a drugs test would be persued on you!

yeah i saw the customised titles, but i wanna keep the natural changing ones. i like the feeling when i go up a rank

ROFL I am so unbelievably sad.

oh could u send it to me pwetty pweaseee i have the like 30 sec version.

why thank u now people are gonna think i'm a junkie hehe :naughty:

Oh i thought u made up the title hehe :bleh: i was getting bored of mind so i changed it .. it wouldn't change lol

oh could u send it to me pwetty pweaseee i have the like 30 sec version.

why thank u now people are gonna think i'm a junkie hehe :naughty:

Oh i thought u made up the title hehe :bleh: i was getting bored of mind so i changed it .. it wouldn't change lol

LOL I shall try my best hunny. ima go get the cd now!

no problem!

...i think what im doing is right lmao! be prepared for an attached email very shortly!

:bleh: i'm sure it is.. hehe will keep my binoculars next to me to watch out