• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol cool! lucky girl! where are the quotes from, the ones in your signature?

Well, unfortunately, he wasn't looking at my cleavage... which he could have if he wanted to! :wink2:

When we saw Mika before soundcheck, he was talking about this barnyard necklace that happikali made for him (it's just a necklace with plastic farm animals on it!) and he said the first 3 quotes... and the last one was in the concert, Mika was talking about this 14 year old who sent him an email and basically said "how dare you make the gig for over f***ing 18's!" etc... so he replied "You're f***ing 14?!"

Well, unfortunately, he wasn't looking at my cleavage... which he could have if he wanted to! :wink2:

When we saw Mika before soundcheck, he was talking about this barnyard necklace that happikali made for him (it's just a necklace with plastic farm animals on it!) and he said the first 3 quotes... and the last one was in the concert, Mika was talking about this 14 year old who sent him an email and basically said "how dare you make the gig for over f***ing 18's!" etc... so he replied "You're f***ing 14?!"

Sounds like you had an awesome time :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

x

I`ve been wonderin where the necklace came from :bleh:

I`ve been wonderin where the necklace came from :bleh:

Yeah... one of our grazy Aussies made it... and Mika loved it!

It was also on a show called Rove Live... Rove (the host) wore it in an ad, and it was up the back near Luke when Mika sang GK... If you didn't know already! :biggrin2:

It's been a week since we saw Mika and I still have a silly grin on my face!

BTW, have you all seen the vid for Sweet Dreams? OMG so sexy!

Yeah... one of our grazy Aussies made it... and Mika loved it!

It was also on a show called Rove Live... Rove (the host) wore it in an ad, and it was up the back near Luke when Mika sang GK... If you didn't know already! :biggrin2:

It's been a week since we saw Mika and I still have a silly grin on my face!

BTW, have you all seen the vid for Sweet Dreams? OMG so sexy!

we`ve been droling at that video since this morning :lol3: