• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can read French okay, and can write it to where a French-speaking person could probably understand and figure out what I'm trying to say, but since I've never been formally taught French, and only learn from books and computer language programs, I've never had real speaking practice and have a lot of difficulty talking. It's basically the same with listening---I can make out words and can get the general idea of what something says if I listen to the same thing over and over again, but if someone were to talk to me in French it would be almost gibberish.

hello! how is everyone doing today?

i'm so tired i've been standing up all day! ah!! i went to the shrek 3 premiere and saw justin and cameron diaz and others, sadly i didn't get any autographs but i manage to get some piccies :) so thats made my day today.

LOL because I get to see gorgeous darling Mika tomorrow in DC!!!!!!!! But naturally, something has to rain on my parade, and right now it's how slow the clock is moving...AGHHHH!

That is so exciting for you! But it's fun to be excited so just enjoy it!

LOL because I get to see gorgeous darling Mika tomorrow in DC!!!!!!!! But naturally, something has to rain on my parade, and right now it's how slow the clock is moving...AGHHHH!

ah yeah you're seeing the beloved mika tomorrow, lucky lucky.. what time is it there now?

4:00 p.m.

This is dismal! LOL

And no way am I gonna be able to sleep tonight :blush-anim-cl:

aah i'm bet you're wishing u had the english time there atm, it's 9 pm here.. nearly my bedtime soon :naughty:, what time are u seeing him tomorrow?

aah i'm bet you're wishing u had the english time there atm, it's 9 pm here.. nearly my bedtime soon :naughty:, what time are u seeing him tomorrow?

The gig is at 7:30 but me and a bunch of others from the fan club are meeting up in front of the club at around 4:30 to chill...it's gonna be sooooo awesome...gfdjitghrueighuirtyiued!! I'm actually going to see him in person! :wub2:

The gig is at 7:30 but me and a bunch of others from the fan club are meeting up in front of the club at around 4:30 to chill...it's gonna be sooooo awesome...gfdjitghrueighuirtyiued!! I'm actually going to see him in person! :wub2:

yey thats great! i'm not gonna hope u enjoy yourself cos i'm 110% sure u will :thumb_yello: and remember to tell us all about it, and please try not to fain hehe.

yey thats great! i'm not gonna hope u enjoy yourself cos i'm 110% sure u will :thumb_yello: and remember to tell us all about it, and please try not to fain hehe.

Oh I am sooooo gonna go into zombie-in-love mode when I see him...I'll prob say something stupid like, "Wow you are tall!" or something me like that. :naughty:

Oh I am sooooo gonna go into zombie-in-love mode when I see him...I'll prob say something stupid like, "Wow you are tall!" or something me like that. :naughty:

hehe, i'm sure u'll be able to make him laugh though, that sweet hot laugh of his :blush-anim-cl: