(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

Hello everyone!! How are you?

First day of summer holiday so I can stay up laaaate ^^

argh i'm getting so jealous of all these people starting their summer hols already! lol

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

argh i'm getting so jealous of all these people starting their summer hols already! lol

When are you getting summer holiday? My school is even quite late, a lot of people finished school last week :bleh:

yeah too early for my liking :bleh:

well she went to give jack a bath (hehe how cute) i think she said she'd be back on

Weeell I didn't sleep actually so yeaa....

Aaaw miss her already :wub2:

i managed to print out to mika pics while noone was looking (thats including THE pic) so know i can put it to my album cover design and see how it looks.. i will also scan my other mika fan art thing..

oh lookie he just came on tv :wub2: hold on as i stare into the tv for 3 mins lol

Can't wait to see it :thumb_yello:

Mika Mika Mika :hypo:

indeed it will :wink2:

got any plans for the summerhols??

Nothing really... I'm going to Bakken in Denmark next week for Midsommar. And my grandmother has a summer house(sommarstuga?) for four weeks, so I'm going there and relax and take it easy ^^

And I maybe will go to Copenhagen for shopping some day and I'll probaly go to the fairs and things that will be around here.

How about you guys?

Nothing really... I'm going to Bakken in Denmark next week for Midsommar. And my grandmother has a summer house(sommarstuga?) for four weeks, so I'm going there and relax and take it easy ^^

And I maybe will go to Copenhagen for shopping some day and I'll probaly go to the fairs and things that will be around here.

How about you guys?

sounds fun :biggrin2:

that still sounded like plans to me... probably cuz I haven't got any plans until august. I'll tackle the days as they come :bleh:

sounds fun :biggrin2:

that still sounded like plans to me... probably cuz I haven't got any plans until august. I'll tackle the days as they come :bleh:

But you're going to Way Out West and see Mika, that's the best plan ever ^^

doesnt it hurt you guys when you talk about how cute, talented, hot and so on about Mika and how you want to be in his concert and then suddenly your friends would be like "so what!? he is just an old guy with really curly hair!?"

:tears: :tears: :tears:

i got so mad that i cancelled our trip to the amusement park...which is soo unlike me coz i dont really get that mad :S

ohh... *pats back* don't worry... you'll get better... :blink: ??

you have got to be better than guys though

lol ha ha ... err i wouln't know.. but i highly doubt it anyway

Aaaw hunny everybody gets good when dancing to Mika :thumb_yello:

oh.. yeah u got a point there ;) may not get better but its good enough for mika music :thumb_yello:

doesnt it hurt you guys when you talk about how cute' date=' talented, hot and so on about Mika and how you want to be in his concert and then suddenly your friends would be like "so what!? he is just an old guy with really curly hair!?"

i got so mad that i cancelled her trip to the amusement park...which is soo unlike me coz i dont really get that mad :S[/quote']

aw babes *gives hug* its alrite mika does quite a lot of unexpected things to us...

today these girls were asking me if it was true i would be in his vid and i said yeah then they started talking about him (like good stuff) and i just felt happy.. like i was a proud mum or summin.. so strange :blink:

lol ha ha ... err i wouln't know.. but i highly doubt it anyway

oh.. yeah u got a point there ;) may not get better but its good enough for mika music :thumb_yello:

haha lol dunno :bleh:

Mika music makes everything beautiful :blush-anim-cl: *daydreams*

not that I think that your dancing is ugly, or I don't even know how you dance... or I mean, I really don't know :blink:

oh, never mind

doesnt it hurt you guys when you talk about how cute' date=' talented, hot and so on about Mika and how you want to be in his concert and then suddenly your friends would be like "so what!? he is just an old guy with really curly hair!?"

i got so mad that i cancelled our trip to the amusement park...which is soo unlike me coz i dont really get that mad :S[/quote']

:shocked: How could they say anything like that?!?

His curly hair is one of the best things about him, but to call him old?

I guess your friends never been a fan of anything :/

mhm!!! *nods violently*

but still, in august

That's soon, the summer will just fly away :P

aw babes *gives hug* its alrite mika does quite a lot of unexpected things to us...

today these girls were asking me if it was true i would be in his vid and i said yeah then they started talking about him (like good stuff) and i just felt happy.. like i was a proud mum or summin.. so strange :blink:

aww *hugs to melissa*

yup yup

that happy/proud feeling, I have it everytime someone says he's good. I'm like: YEAH!! I KNOW!! HE'S THE BEST!! and then I go on and on and on... :biggrin2::roftl:

Naaw!

I felt the same when my friend said that she thought Mika seems to be a nice person. She doesn't like his music (she mostly listens to weird punkbands and German rockbands), but everything she'd heard or read about him said that he had a great personality and things like that. And something about that he really is himself.

I was so happy ^^