(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

*shakes hands* my name's Elina, from Halmstad (if you know where that is..? south of Gothenburg..) anyway, nice to meet you! :bleh:

oh yes it's gonna be the best ever!!! *does wierd little happy dance* :biggrin2:

My name is Luna and I'm from Larvik/Stavern, about two hours from Oslo. :bleh:

Wow, I loooove Gothenburg. I really really do. Haha. You're lucky to live there. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow wow wee wah! That's wicked! I have one myself. And I just ordered a rare poster from the San Francisco gig, off ebay. So I cant wait to get it! :biggrin2:

ooh wow thats exciting :D they're so much fun hehe

*shakes hands* my name's Elina, from Halmstad (if you know where that is..? south of Gothenburg..) anyway, nice to meet you! :bleh:

oh yes it's gonna be the best ever!!! *does wierd little happy dance* :biggrin2:

so your name isn't really humphry? :tears: kidding :naughty:

I'm fine! I've been cleaning my room today, seems like I will do that like half the summer ^^ But I've actually thrown away some stuff, I hate doing that :biggrin2:

How about you?

haha, I've gotta clean my room too. or actually it's very clean, I just wanna organize it more :bleh: (yes I'm mental)

you hate throwing stuff?? well if you don't need it why keep it??

not done much, not doing much. downloading some music :biggrin2:

finally I'm organizing my itunes. I haven't had the time when I was at school, now that school is over I'm doing everything I didn't have the time for :biggrin2:

haha, I've gotta clean my room too. or actually it's very clean, I just wanna organize it more :bleh: (yes I'm mental)

finally I'm organizing my itunes. I haven't had the time when I was at school, now that school is over I'm doing everything I didn't have the time for :biggrin2:

But who knows, I might need it in the future? An I love keeping old stuff ^^

And to buy funny old things that I don't need too :biggrin2:

I found a diary that I wrote when I was six years old, it was so cute! ^^

I should organize my songs too :/ I have it quite organized, but I have to add all the other songs that I haven't organized yet :bleh:

my room is the messiest thing ever!! and since mika came along i've literally not been in my room at all (just to sleep) cos the tv and laptop are downstairs. Maybe i should really do summin about that this weekend.

Isn't it great when the summer hols come :bleh: can't wait til mine... just 19 days to go now *sigh* so long ..

my room is the messiest thing ever!! and since mika came along i've literally not been in my room at all (just to sleep) cos the tv and laptop are downstairs. Maybe i should really do summin about that this weekend.

Isn't it great when the summer hols come :bleh: can't wait til mine... just 19 days to go now *sigh* so long ..

iiiieehh :boxed: I can't stand messy rooms :bleh:

haha, but I don't do much in my room and more either, cuz I sit with my laptop in the living room ^^

yeah!! I think you should :biggrin2:

haha, 19 days, it's not so much left

But who knows, I might need it in the future? An I love keeping old stuff ^^

And to buy funny old things that I don't need too :biggrin2:

I found a diary that I wrote when I was six years old, it was so cute! ^^

I should organize my songs too :/ I have it quite organized, but I have to add all the other songs that I haven't organized yet :bleh:

haha. If you think like that you have to keep everything :bleh:

haha, I love that. I love finding paintings from when I was small (Mum saved some :biggrin2: )

I love to have things tidy and organized :biggrin2:

and again I'm a mental freak (kind of like Monica in Friends)

iiiieehh :boxed: I can't stand messy rooms :bleh:

haha, but I don't do much in my room and more either, cuz I sit with my laptop in the living room ^^

yeah!! I think you should :biggrin2:

haha, 19 days, it's not so much left

well then you def don't wanna come in my room then :bleh: looks like a bomb exploded.But I will work on doing something about that ... :blink: well i guess with my new posters i got to rearrange my room now make it more colourful instead of boring and white :thumbdown:

My internet's being sloooow :thumbdown:

Aw don't u hate slow internets :thumbdown: and hi jasmin!!! how are u today :bleh:

Bye bye girls!!

I'll be back in about half an hour! see you then :wink2:

bubi mona xxx see ya in 30 mins lol

haha. If you think like that you have to keep everything :bleh:

haha, I love that. I love finding paintings from when I was small (Mum saved some :biggrin2: )

I love to have things tidy and organized :biggrin2:

and again I'm a mental freak (kind of like Monica in Friends)

Paintings are so fun! I love children paintings.

You're crazy ^^

Byebye!

My name is Luna and I'm from Larvik/Stavern, about two hours from Oslo. :bleh:

Wow, I loooove Gothenburg. I really really do. Haha. You're lucky to live there. :thumb_yello:

ok. =) Never even been to Oslo, or Norway! Strange since it is so close.. Would like to go though, friends of mine really like it there!

I really love Gothenburg aswell!! but I actually live about 1,5-2h south of Gothenburg, so I'm not there too often.. :bleh:

me and a friend are making a weekend holiday out of our trip to way out west. We're gonna go to Liseberg (amusement park, been there? it's awesome!) and shop like crazy and then do Gothenburg by night! plus we got this great deal on a luxury hotel, like ridiculously cheap!! (through Coop forum for you who know, I think it was about 1500kr for two ppl and two nights) yes! the only 5 star hotel in Gbg apparantly..! haha :biggrin2: am soo excited!

who are you going with? will you be staying the whole weekend as well? =)

Hiii Danika darling!! I'm fine just had a shower :bleh:

How are you luv?

And OMG was Love Today playing on swedish TV today!!???:jawdrop::woot_jump: *aaahhh* ZTV isn't even on TV anymore, it turned in to TV6 but ZTV is on the internet :blink:

Anyways Woooohhooo that means that they'll start playing LT everywhere now :biggrin2::toot:

ok. =) Never even been to Oslo, or Norway! Strange since it is so close.. Would like to go though, friends of mine really like it there!

I really love Gothenburg aswell!! but I actually live about 1,5-2h south of Gothenburg, so I'm not there too often.. :bleh:

me and a friend are making a weekend holiday out of our trip to way out west. We're gonna go to Liseberg (amusement park, been there? it's awesome!) and shop like crazy and then do Gothenburg by night! plus we got this great deal on a luxury hotel, like ridiculously cheap!! (through Coop forum for you who know, I think it was about 1500kr for two ppl and two nights) yes! the only 5 star hotel in Gbg apparantly..! haha :biggrin2: am soo excited!

who are you going with? will you be staying the whole weekend as well? =)

Sounds great! I actually was in Gothenburg aaand Liseberg last weekend. Liseberg is so much fun! :biggrin2: I'm gonna stay the whole weekend, yep yep. I'm not sure who I'm going with yet. I have tickets though. :bleh:

mm some of us still here.. hi lol

Good ^^

How are you luv?

And OMG was Love Today playing on swedish TV today!!???:jawdrop::woot_jump: *aaahhh* ZTV isn't even on TV anymore, it turned in to TV6 but ZTV is on the internet :blink:

Anyways Woooohhooo that means that they'll start playing LT everywhere now :biggrin2::toot:

TV6 sucks, ZTV was much better. If I wanted to see a certain musicvideo I was zapping between ZTV and MTV...

I really hope they'll start playing Love Today!!

How are you luv?

And OMG was Love Today playing on swedish TV today!!??? *aaahhh* ZTV isn't even on TV anymore, it turned in to TV6 but ZTV is on the internet :blink:

Anyways Woooohhooo that means that they'll start playing LT everywhere now

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: OMG I'm laughing soo hard!! you're like even MORE excited than I was, and I was pretty insane plus I was the one who watched it!! :roftl:

hej by the way! *hugs* :biggrin2:

How are you luv?

i'm fine thanks.. glad to hear they're finally playing it in Sweden too now.. so u guys don't get Relax either? hmm why does the rest of Europe get relax and not LT it's so confusing...