(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

nope still here! or back again, I should say. had to leave for a couple of minutes..

=)

du ska inte till göteborg i augusti eller? har inte hört nåt om det...

Nepps tyvärr :( Får inte åka själv, ingen kopmis som gillar Mika också, har inga pengar och det verkar lite krångligt att fixa boende då det inte är nån camping.

Jag vill dit sååååååå gärna! :crybaby:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMM I knooooww I'm so excited *iiih*

Mika you're too much luv, what am I turning in to? xD :roftl::naughty:

Yaaaay Gothenburg will be sooo much fun, I'll go to :biggrin2:

And I only have a ticket for WOW on friday when Mika plays but I want to stay on saturday and go to Liseberg :bleh:

Emma you have to come plzzzzzz it'll be the best time ever!!

And I only have a ticket for WOW on friday when Mika plays but I want to stay on saturday and go to Liseberg :bleh:

I wanna come!!! But no money... :( Damn I didn't get a summerjob. And no Mika friends, they should have better music taste :bleh:

Sounds great! I actually was in Gothenburg aaand Liseberg last weekend. Liseberg is so much fun! :biggrin2: I'm gonna stay the whole weekend, yep yep. I'm not sure who I'm going with yet. I have tickets though. :bleh:

oh you were!? yes it is the greatest! :thumb_yello: did you try the newest attraction? I hear it's pretty scary, don't like being upside down all that much.. I haven't been to Liseberg for two years now, I think. and usually I go there at least once a year! *feeling the withdrawl* :bleh:

you haven't managed to convince anyone then..? :P

luckily I had a friend who was up for it. she likes Mika though I don't think she would call herself a fan. she wants to see a few of the other bands aswell... but I haven't even asked her which once yet! I only have eyes for Mika anyway :naughty:

Nepps tyvärr :( Får inte åka själv, ingen kopmis som gillar Mika också, har inga pengar och det verkar lite krångligt att fixa boende då det inte är nån camping.

Jag vill dit sååååååå gärna! :crybaby:

neeej! :( får inte åka själv? rym säger jag! :naughty:

kom kom kom!! :biggrin2:

yes same here! only going on friday to w.o.w. but then liseberg on saturday! YAAY!! :punk::biggrin2:

oh you were!? yes it is the greatest! :thumb_yello: did you try the newest attraction? I hear it's pretty scary, don't like being upside down all that much.. I haven't been to Liseberg for two years now, I think. and usually I go there at least once a year! *feeling the withdrawl* :bleh:

you haven't managed to convince anyone then..? :P

luckily I had a friend who was up for it. she likes Mika though I don't think she would call herself a fan. she wants to see a few of the other bands aswell... but I haven't even asked her which once yet! I only have eyes for Mika anyway :naughty:

I didnt try the new one, no. I have some kind of fobia with being upside down..haha:roftl: I havent convinced anyone yet..Maybe my friend will come with me though. She really likes Mika. She's coming with me to the Somerset gig. :mf_rosetinted:

neeej! :( får inte åka själv? rym säger jag! :naughty:

kom kom kom!! :biggrin2:

Mamma säger att jag skulle få panik eller bli helt ensam. Precis som om inte ni snälla Mikafans kommer att vara där liksom? Sen nånting om att jag inte skulle tycka om er/ni int eskulle tycka om mig, men hallå? Vi tycker ju alla om Mika!

Jag borde rymma... :naughty:

I didnt try the new one, no. I have some kind of fobia with being upside down..haha:roftl: I havent convinced anyone yet..Maybe my friend will come with me though. She really likes Mika. She's coming with me to the Somerset gig. :mf_rosetinted:

haha me too! :roftl:

you're going to somerset?! :shocked: so jealous! by the way, when is that? :mf_rosetinted:

*haha* Caz that was sooooo funny:roftl: :roftl:

I CAN SEE THE CONNECTION NOW!!!!

yeh that bit in scene 2 ( i think) when hes laying down with all the girls around him...that would be the 100000,000,000,000some!!!!:roftl: :roftl::naughty:

oh and caz....i like ur MIKA wall...very ...um....FULL!!! LOL:roftl:

and i want one of them sweets NOW!!!:thumb_yello:

yes same here! only going on friday to w.o.w. but then liseberg on saturday! YAAY!! :punk::biggrin2:

YAAAY!! :biggrin2: Då måste alla vi träffas ju :thumb_yello:

We'll meet up in Gotheburg :wink2:

Mamma säger att jag skulle få panik eller bli helt ensam. Precis som om inte ni snälla Mikafans kommer att vara där liksom? Sen nånting om att jag inte skulle tycka om er/ni int eskulle tycka om mig, men hallå? Vi tycker ju alla om Mika!

Jag borde rymma... :naughty:

ett gemensamt intresse kan göra de mest olika folk till bästa vänner! :thumb_yello:

jag säger: go for it! :naughty:

*haha* Caz that was sooooo funny:roftl: :roftl:

I CAN SEE THE CONNECTION NOW!!!!

yeh that bit in scene 2 ( i think) when hes laying down with all the girls around him...that would be the 100000,000,000,000some!!!!:roftl: :roftl::naughty:

oh and caz....i like ur MIKA wall...very ...um....FULL!!! LOL:roftl:

and i want one of them sweets NOW!!!:thumb_yello:

LMFAO! Well at least I have an excuse as to why my wall is empty!! it's not as if i have no effort LMAO!

And yes you should go and search for those sweets!!

YAAAY!! :biggrin2: Då måste alla vi träffas ju :thumb_yello:

We'll meet up in Gotheburg :wink2:

ja det måste vi!! så kul! :thumb_yello: (haha min kompis kommer få panik när jag berättar för henne att vi ska möta upp med flera stycken som e lika Mika-besatta som JAG :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: )