• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

here is something i was working on...it's not me singing or anything (sorry sherry!). sorry it's shakey...argh my hands tend to do that...when u see u'll understand. *TRY NOT TO FAINT* hope u all will enjoy it (and i hope no-one did this already :) and i'm sry if it was done already) :naughty:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/njzksf

GOD *faint* :stretcher:

I LOOOOVE that one :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :blush-anim-cl:

:wub2:

yeah! how'd u guess lol.. but we might try out a few other cities too.

indeed i did ask, and those are great countries :D you've been to a lot of places, i've never been out of europe its so sad lol! lucky u.. did u go with like just family and friends? or by yourself too.

fun! :thumb_yello: it's such a big country! I've only been to New York, Niagara Falls and the middle of the state of Pennsylvania, where one of my aunts live. :bleh:

I've travelled with family or friends. never completely alone, if that's what you mean. well, eccept two months ago. I went to Brussels to visit a friend who works as an au pair girl there! it was just me and loads of (mainly male years 40-50) business ppl on the plane! :punk::naughty:

here is something i was working on...it's not me singing or anything (sorry sherry!). sorry it's shakey...argh my hands tend to do that...when u see u'll understand. *TRY NOT TO FAINT* hope u all will enjoy it (and i hope no-one did this already :) and i'm sry if it was done already) :naughty:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/njzksf

*LOL* hahahahaa :naughty::biggrin2::thumb_yello:

I think it's wrong when Sweden take sin more immigrants that they can take care of.

The immigrantts who wants to be here and really make a life here, they should stay. But the ones who are criminal and lives off the system, they should be sent back to their countries immideatly. And everyone must learn Swedish

There are quite a lot of second and third generation immigrants here where I live, Volvo needed workers in the 70's. A lot of people are part Finnish or Yugoslavian. Noone cares.

But the new immigrants, they're worse :/ I know tat two of them forced a girl to do horrible things. And when a boy tried to stop them, they challenged him. And when they were going to fight later, the immigrants had brought his cousins and had ut coins between their fingers so they would make more damage. They should be sent straight back to their country!

But I like when there are many cultures, as long as everyone is calm and happy.

I think it's wrong when Sweden take sin more immigrants that they can take care of.

The immigrantts who wants to be here and really make a life here, they should stay. But the ones who are criminal and lives off the system, they should be sent back to their countries immideatly. And everyone must learn Swedish

There are quite a lot of second and third generation immigrants here where I live, Volvo needed workers in the 70's. A lot of people are part Finnish or Yugoslavian. Noone cares.

But the new immigrants, they're worse :/ I know tat two of them forced a girl to do horrible things. And when a boy tried to stop them, they challenged him. And when they were going to fight later, the immigrants had brought his cousins and had ut coins between their fingers so they would make more damage. They should be sent straight back to their country!

well..there are immigrants everywhere just that some...most of them actually don`t do that kind of stuff,sad thing is they get labled because of the idiots that behave like that

fun! :thumb_yello: it's such a big country! I've only been to New York, Niagara Falls and the middle of the state of Pennsylvania, where one of my aunts live. :bleh:

I've travelled with family or friends. never completely alone, if that's what you mean. well, eccept two months ago. I went to Brussels to visit a friend who works as an au pair girl there! it was just me and loads of (mainly male years 40-50) business ppl on the plane! :punk::naughty:

I wanna travel that much too!!

I love travelling, I love seeing famous buildings and go to museums ^^

I've been to:

Sweden

Denmark

UK twice(Bournemouth and London)

Spain twice(Mallorca)

Paris

And on the way to Paris the bus went through Germany and Belgium (though I slept through Belgium ^^) so they don't count :bleh:

:shocked: I'm joking! didn't mean it like that!

I know there's a lot of problems for immigrants in this country and it really sucks. I'm ashamed of Sweden when it comes to that! it really is embarrassing. I mean look at our taxi drivers (especially the ones in Stockholm I think.) they're ridiculously well-educated!

though I don't agree with you 100% about the politics :naughty: but I don't like moderaterna either. I don't like it to be left or right, I like the middle road: folkpartiet! :bleh: lagom är bäst! though I'm not so sure I like the leaders of that party at the moment...

and I hate it that some immigrants ruin everything for all the honest ppl that come to our country! they're few but they're just as stupid as the Swedish bigots! the Swedish immigration system is crap. sadly there's not much that's right with it. For example the years and years of waiting just to find out if you're allowed to stay or not! Insane! :thumbdown:

I know many ppl who are immigrants. I don't really have a close friend that is though. Strangely enough. But it's kind of funny when my brothers hang out with their friends, especially one of them, they cover almost every continent! Every guy from a different country!

and yes, the west coast is very beautiful! yay halland! haha

thank you for that :blush-anim-cl:

nice to see that people are aware of the situation, I just wish the politicians would do something. or atlest try to. they seem to ignore it!

I know you weren't serious but I had to get that out :bleh:

But I reacted on something in your post (cuz I love to discuss politics :bleh:): Folkpartiet? anser du att dem är ett mellanting?? och vem är det du inte gillar Lejonborg eller Björklund??

Anyway, gotta go eat something before I starve!!

Bye girls, I'll be back. *hugs*

well..there are immigrants everywhere just that some...most of them actually don`t do that kind of stuff,sad thing is they get labled because of the idiots that behave like that

Yes I know, but the ones who do the bad stuff should be punished so the ones that are good wouldn't get the blame.

OMG Elina I've done the opposite, I've been to Canada Niagara Falls but crossed the border to america (went on the airballon if you know wich one I mean :blink: )!! :biggrin2:

I haven't actually been on the American side of Niagara fall, we lived on the Canadian side for 2 nights :bleh: a bit confusing perhaps, but that's the way it was. :P

nice to see that people are aware of the situation, I just wish the politicians would do something. or atlest try to. they seem to ignore it!

But I reacted on something in your post (cuz I love to discuss politics :bleh:): Folkpartiet? anser du att dem är ett mellanting?? och vem är det du inte gillar Lejonborg eller Björklund??

I think folkpartiet is to the right?

I hate politics!

The world would be the best if I was a dictator! :biggrin2:

Byebye!

40-50 year old males.. is that a good thing? :S lol

Bye bye Mona.

*hugs*

x

That's pretty sad. You seem to only see the "bad" immigrants, and the little part of the immigrants that are criminal.

What about swedes that do things like that. why are criminal immigrants worse than criminal swedes. För fasen - Hagamannen var svensk! ifall han hade vart invandrare hade du säkert velat kasta ut honom ur landet. Är det inte lika hemskt ifall det är en invandrare som en svensk.

its the same in Enlgand :thumbdown: it sucks really but we can't seem to do much unless the government relaly bother to do something about it

I think folkpartiet is to the right?

I hate politics!

The world would be the best if I was a dictator! :biggrin2:

Byebye!

folkpartiet is definitely to the right nowadays (just for the record, so is centern)

it's scary they're becoming more right than moderaterna och kristdemokraterna

40-50 year old males.. is that a good thing? :S lol

haha no I just thought it was kind of funny! :naughty: they stared at me like "what are YOU doing here?!". plus I look younger than my age so yeah.. pretty funny! me with my jeans and back-pack and they with their suits and lap-tops! :roftl:

haha no I just thought it was kind of funny! :naughty: they stared at me like "what are YOU doing here?!". plus I look younger than my age so yeah.. pretty funny! me with my jeans and back-pack and they with their suits and lap-tops! :roftl:

lol hehe ok hope u didn't do anything to effect their hormones :naughty:. How old r u?

That's pretty sad. You seem to only see the "bad" immigrants, and the little part of the immigrants that are criminal.

What about swedes that do things like that. why are criminal immigrants worse than criminal swedes. För fasen - Hagamannen var svensk! ifall han hade vart invandrare hade du säkert velat kasta ut honom ur landet. Är det inte lika hemskt ifall det är en invandrare som en svensk.

That's what bad about it, that people only see the bad immigrants. If they got punished or thrown out of the country it would at least happen something.

I wouldn't mind if Hagamannen was places far away in the desert with no food.

Or he could suffer through torture and get his things chopped off...

Självklart är det lika illa om en svenks gör nåt, jag är inte korkad heller.

Sorry but i'm new here and there is more than 2000 pages in this thread.

Why is it written "16+" ? I read the first page and i didn't notice sth :shocked:

And about what is this thread talking about?

This thread has got a little bit dirty sometimes, that's why ^^

GOD *faint* :stretcher:

I LOOOOVE that one :mf_lustslow:

:wub2:

:biggrin2::naughty: just doing my job :biggrin2:

glad u and jass like it! i'm not into the whole editing stuff, that' was d best i could have done...but i had something else in mind, but i can't do that, don't think i have the program or wtaever...don't even know if u need to have a program to like cut and edit vids :boxed:

:biggrin2::naughty: just doing my job :biggrin2:

glad u and jass like it! i'm not into the whole editing stuff, that' was d best i could have done...but i had something else in mind, but i can't do that, don't think i have the program or wtaever...don't even know if u need to have a program to like cut and edit vids :boxed:

If you have Windows XP, a program called MovieMaker is included, you can cut and edit movies there ^^