• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm fine.ThanX!!

Sunt bine ,multumesc!!

Oh no, I forgot all aout my Romanian!!

Okay lets pretend I said 'Buna,ce faci?' instead of how are you lol

I'm in a technology lesson right now, listening to my teacher drone on about drawing a square.

I should be listening, I now, but c'mon= Pointless tech lessons which I'm dropping next year, or MFC?

HAHA, well hey lol

x

yup.. slept well too :P not so much tho, since I didn't go to bed until four or something. lol.

oh and I actually dreamt! I usually never remember what I dream!

and it was so weird, because it WASN'T weird! It felt totally normal!

I dreamt it was after a The Ark gig, and there were a lot of hysterical little girls everywhere, and I was quite annoyed.. and everyone wanted autographs and whatnot from the band.

I just took a couple of steps back and waited, like I usually do, until things were a bit calmer..

then I walked up to Martin (guitarist. tall, skinny and blond), and we talked a bit.. and I was like "hey... what do you guys really think of all these new fans and stuff?"

"uhm yeah... it's quite annoying actually. Like those who actually learn swedish just because of us, and MOVE TO OUR TOWN. Like that polish girl... what's her name, Bemolka?"

"yeah.. Paulina.. I know" (this is an actual fan that both I and the band hate. lol. she's just too much and have absolutely NO respect for the band)

Then I walked with Ola for a bit.. who eventually turned into a woman (like dreams usually can do with people), but it was still Ola of cource. can't really remember what we talked about tho...

:roftl: :roftl: :blink:

You're crazy lol

hey people how are u lot?!

wow sofie that looks really good!! love it :biggrin2:

Hellooo Danika my darling.

I'm okay.

You? :blink:

I swear I just asked you on MSN but oh well lol

x

yup.. slept well too :P not so much tho, since I didn't go to bed until four or something. lol.

oh and I actually dreamt! I usually never remember what I dream!

and it was so weird, because it WASN'T weird! It felt totally normal!

I dreamt it was after a The Ark gig, and there were a lot of hysterical little girls everywhere, and I was quite annoyed.. and everyone wanted autographs and whatnot from the band.

I just took a couple of steps back and waited, like I usually do, until things were a bit calmer..

then I walked up to Martin (guitarist. tall, skinny and blond), and we talked a bit.. and I was like "hey... what do you guys really think of all these new fans and stuff?"

"uhm yeah... it's quite annoying actually. Like those who actually learn swedish just because of us, and MOVE TO OUR TOWN. Like that polish girl... what's her name, Bemolka?"

"yeah.. Paulina.. I know" (this is an actual fan that both I and the band hate. lol. she's just too much and have absolutely NO respect for the band)

Then I walked with Ola for a bit.. who eventually turned into a woman (like dreams usually can do with people), but it was still Ola of cource. can't really remember what we talked about tho...

ha ha that sounds like a funny dream :roftl:

Hi,Danika!

Do you slept well?Are you happy today,hun?

hi vanessa! yeah i think i slept well lol, how about u? have a good night?

hmm yeah i am :biggrin2: i can't wait til the art exhibition tomorrow!! :yay:

:

Hellooo Danika my darling.

I'm okay.

You? :blink:

I swear I just asked you on MSN but oh well lol

x

heeeyaaa

i'm fine thanks.. yeah i think ya did :bleh: but oh well.. doesn't hurt to ask twice :wink2:

hi vanessa! yeah i think i slept well lol, how about u? have a good night?

hmm yeah i am :biggrin2: i can't wait til the art exhibition tomorrow!! :yay:

I slept very well ,lol!!Yes I had a lovely night!!

Luckily for you.I wish I lived in London!!

:roftl: :roftl:

Of course! :bleh:

x

lol it would be quite funny if I suddenly saw him turning into a woman while I speak with him.. haha.. not that it would be much difference?

oh.. well.. the gigantic package would of course dissapear.. but other than that?

lol it would be quite funny if I suddenly saw him turning into a woman while I speak with him.. haha.. not that it would be much difference?

oh.. well.. the gigantic package would of course dissapear.. but other than that?

HAHA :bleh:

So, we're talking about his package?!

AGAIN?! :blink::roftl:

x

AGAIN?! :blink::roftl:

x

lol sorry.

MY BAD XD

but honestly. he already looks quite much like a woman sometimes... like, last year he actually had some boobs xD lol. too much pizza and too little exersize. he kinda loved them tho xD the manager didn't, haha...

I slept very well ,lol!!Yes I had a lovely night!!

Luckily for you.I wish I lived in London!!

thats good :) quite a lot of people seem to want to live in london :bleh: looks like i'll need open the door to my house to all of u!!

Laura said I should set up my own business making tshirts hahaha

x

ya you should!! i might just wonder in and help u a bit :fisch:

lmao :roftl: that'll take some time to disappear won't it? :naughty:

lol sorry.

MY BAD XD

but honestly. he already looks quite much like a woman sometimes... like, last year he actually had some boobs xD lol. too much pizza and too little exersize. he kinda loved them tho xD the manager didn't, haha...

Whoooooo?

I lov your name,Sophie cause It's french!!

AGAIN?!

x

well its kind of hard to miss.. don't u think :naughty:

Oh ,My God!!

I lov this thread cause I'm so confused about it

lol .. ha ha, what are u so confused about?

Oh ,My God!!

I lov this thread cause I'm so confused about it

AWWW, don't be confused!

What are you confused about?

lol sorry.

MY BAD XD

HAHAHAHAHAHA :roftl:

Dear me Sofie!

You make me laugh.

x