• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

aw danika u r soo lucky. i'm not gonna burden u to tell him hi 4 me, although i too will never ever meet him, u prob hav tons to say urself anyway...sher's gonna get him to sign stuff 4 me in dec, so i guess i'll be contented with that.

lol...wait do you know my name ?cause it would sound kind of funny if you said " buttnugget040 says hi! " lol...but then again there are so many people with the name sara......

lol i remember your name :wink2:

its an inny as far as i know! wow, there's people here ive never seen before!! welcome, guys!!!

I just got back.

(Feeling better, that's all I'll say LOL)

I'm an innie.

He seems to be a little... Ya know... Inny-y :P

Yay! Welcome newbies! (And a special hi to FatbottomedgirlNZ, the future Hollie Smith!)

*walks downstairs in a nightie*

HEY GUYS!!!!

Hey Sherry! :D

Danika, if you meet Mika, please tell him my birthday is when Big Girl is released and that i might be going to one of his december gigs! and if he doesnt know who i am....just describe him my competition entry :D

*walks downstairs in a nightie*

HEY GUYS!!!!

Hey Sherry! :D

Danika, if you meet Mika, please tell him my birthday is when Big Girl is released and that i might be going to one of his december gigs! and if he doesnt know who i am....just describe him my competition entry :D

HAHA, get dressed! LOL

Hey Caz-A-Whales penis :boxed:

LOL

x