Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heya everyone!!

Soz I've not been on in ages (again...) been having computer problems... in other words stupid internet won't load MFC properly.... grrr....

But I'm on now finally woooo!!

So how is everybody?

xxx

Hellooooo Sian (again):naughty:

im fine...i think im the only one here!:blink:

anyways...im getting my lip pierced on saterday....woop!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Hellooooo Sian (again):naughty:

im fine...i think im the only one here!:blink:

anyways...im getting my lip pierced on saterday....woop!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Oooh wow!!

That sounds painful... but very kool!! Lol.

And yeah tis rather quiet tonite lol... but my computer is being slow so i wouldn't be able to keep up anyway if it wasn't quiet!

Oooh wow!!

That sounds painful... but very kool!! Lol.

And yeah tis rather quiet tonite lol... but my computer is being slow so i wouldn't be able to keep up anyway if it wasn't quiet!

*haha*:naughty: yes it does sound painful....but its not...me and 3 other friends are having it done...:biggrin2:

i think a few ppl are recovering from somerset house last night!:biggrin2::bleh:

my comps being soooo slow tonight ....Grrrrr i feel like punching it or something!:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

oOOOooo have i told u that im going to 2 more Mika gigs in nov....

19th nov...manchester apollo

24th nov... doncaster dome

26th nov...newcastle carling academy!:thumb_yello:

but im jelouse of u going to see Take That!

*haha*:naughty: yes it does sound painful....but its not...me and 3 other friends are having it done...:biggrin2:

i think a few ppl are recovering from somerset house last night!:biggrin2::bleh:

my comps being soooo slow tonight ....Grrrrr i feel like punching it or something!:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

oOOOooo have i told u that im going to 2 more Mika gigs in nov....

19th nov...manchester apollo

24th nov... doncaster dome

26th nov...newcastle carling academy!:thumb_yello:

but im jelouse of u going to see Take That!

OMGoodness!!! Verrrry jealous, I'm only allowed to one cos my parents refuse to pay for me to go see the same person on the same tour twice (but if he does loadsa tours its alrite lol, seen McFly 5 times haha!!) and I can't afford to pay for it myself cos im jobless

Welll wanted to go to the Newcastle one aswell cos this hot guy I met on holiday lives right near the Carling Academy lol.

But yeahh... the Take That tickets were a NIGHTMARE to get.... tried all day n couldn't get through, i was in tears but then suddenly we got through to this number (at 7pm...) and got tickets in Block A!!! I think I must have used up ALL my luckiness for the rest of my life that day lol.