• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMGoodness!!! Verrrry jealous, I'm only allowed to one cos my parents refuse to pay for me to go see the same person on the same tour twice (but if he does loadsa tours its alrite lol, seen McFly 5 times haha!!) and I can't afford to pay for it myself cos im jobless

Welll wanted to go to the Newcastle one aswell cos this hot guy I met on holiday lives right near the Carling Academy lol.

But yeahh... the Take That tickets were a NIGHTMARE to get.... tried all day n couldn't get through, i was in tears but then suddenly we got through to this number (at 7pm...) and got tickets in Block A!!! I think I must have used up ALL my luckiness for the rest of my life that day lol.

lol!

your jelouse .....ahem....youre going to 2 more gigs then me!:sneaky2::roftl:

hope u get to meet Take That if its possable!:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

HIIIII DANIKA!!!:biggrin2:

Hey hello girlies :thumb_yello:

Just wanted to say a quick hellloo , you showed me the fun you have in here in the somerset thread last night:thumb_yello:

Mes enjoyed chatting

Anyways nighty

<Im not an alcoholic>:biggrin2:

hi,Freddie!

what a great party was yesterday,huh?

Just wanted to say a quick hellloo , you showed me the fun you have in here in the somerset thread last night:thumb_yello:

Mes enjoyed chatting

Anyways nighty

hellooo FREDDIE.......byeee FREDDIE!:biggrin2:

(And we know your not an alchoholic....your all innocent!:angel_not:):naughty:

lol!

your jelouse .....ahem....youre going to 2 more gigs then me!:sneaky2::roftl:

hope u get to meet Take That if its possable!:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

OMGGGG that would be soooo kool!!

But it won't happen. Cos my mum ain't a big fan of waiting around after gigs in the hope of meeting the stars lol. My dad would though, I met The Click Five and when I saw McFly hehe but unfortunately not McFly...

But yeh... I had a dream the other night that I met Take That :naughty:

They were doing a gig in the Market Place in Knaresborough LMAO!!

Hi,Danika!i'm here!!!but not for so long !!

have you seen my photo on myspace ?

:wub2:

hiya vaness! ya i saw your piccie u look very sweet and innocent :biggrin2: hehe

Hellooo I'm here belive it or not... my computers actually working for once!!! :biggrin2:

wow.. is that sian i see? lol how are u :D there have been a lot of problems with the mfc :thumbdown: totally sucks

HIIIII DANIKA!!!:biggrin2:

HIYA LAUREN!! how are uuu :D

OMGGGG that would be soooo kool!!

But it won't happen. Cos my mum ain't a big fan of waiting around after gigs in the hope of meeting the stars lol. My dad would though, I met The Click Five and when I saw McFly hehe but unfortunately not McFly...

But yeh... I had a dream the other night that I met Take That :naughty:

They were doing a gig in the Market Place in Knaresborough LMAO!!

lol!

well i hope u do!:biggrin2:

and....we have GOT TO meet Mika in doncaster! got to!:biggrin2:

hiya vaness! ya i saw your piccie u look very sweet and innocent :biggrin2: hehe

wow.. is that sian i see? lol how are u :D there have been a lot of problems with the mfc :thumbdown: totally sucks

Now I'm going to bed ,Danika !!

see ya tommorrow!!

bye!!

ciao !:biggrin2:

Mes enjoyed chatting

Anyways nighty

Hello Freddie long time no see!!!

But thats my fault cos I've been on holiday lol

And I'm sure your not an alcoholic haha

im very well thankyou! a bit nervouse about he piercing....but thats just natural!:boxed: (i will post a pic on here when ive got it done!....if i dont chicken out! XD!)

oh and....i wont be on here for 3 weeks!:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: ive got to go to spain!

lol!

well i hope u do!:biggrin2:

and....we have GOT TO meet Mika in doncaster! got to!:biggrin2:

Yeah!!! Espesh after the depressing-ness of not meeting him at Leeds even though we won his competition lol :sneaky2:

If necessary my mum can go home and I will catch the train back haha.

And hiiiiii Danika!!! (I'm stupid I can't work out how to do double quotes lol)

Yehh, it has been a bit slow.... and my rubish computer isn't exactly helping lol.

Yeah!!! Espesh after the depressing-ness of not meeting him at Leeds even though we won his competition lol :sneaky2:

If necessary my mum can go home and I will catch the train back haha.

And hiiiiii Danika!!! (I'm stupid I can't work out how to do double quotes lol)

Yehh, it has been a bit slow.... and my rubish computer isn't exactly helping lol.

LOL!:naughty:

that really peed me off! :sneaky2: and were you told that u would get a personalised autograph?!

Now I'm going to bed ,Danika !!

see ya tommorrow!!

bye!!

ciao !:biggrin2:

oh ok, night vanessa!

im very well thankyou! a bit nervouse about he piercing....but thats just natural!:boxed: (i will post a pic on here when ive got it done!....if i dont chicken out! XD!)

oh and....i wont be on here for 3 weeks!:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: ive got to go to spain!

ooh don't be it'll be fine.. unless *dramatic music* :naughty: jokes hehe

ooh spain i've never been there before.. when are u going? wow 3 weeks without mfc thats longgg :P

LOL!:naughty:

that really peed me off! :sneaky2: and were you told that u would get a personalised autograph?!

Yup, Starsie basically promised us it... and well its like 2 months after the concert and still not heard out.

Apparently someone messaged her about it and she replyd sayin 'i said i'd try'......

In other words theres no way its gonna happen.....

Yup, Starsie basically promised us it... and well its like 2 months after the concert and still not heard out.

Apparently someone messaged her about it and she replyd sayin 'i said i'd try'......

that seriously sucks :thumbdown: it seriously can't be that hard to do.. its not like she doesn't know him all she needs to do is get him to sign something.. it literally takes a couple of seconds.. i hate people who can't do their job properly :thumbdown:

ooh don't be it'll be fine.. unless *dramatic music* :naughty: jokes hehe

ooh spain i've never been there before.. when are u going? wow 3 weeks without mfc thats longgg :P

ooooH i hope it will be ok:boxed: ....i know i WILL faint ....so im prepared for that!:naughty:

and...OMG uve never been to spain i go there 3 times a year....its HOTTTTT!

Im going on the 9th september (ages away!) but they have got computers in the reception....but they cost 1 euro per half an hour....so i will only be on for about an hour!:thumbdown: BUT I WILL BE ON EVERY NIGHT! making u lot jelouse! *mwahahahaaaaaa*:naughty:

:crybaby: it was Caz who messaged her...and apparently she was quite rude to ppl too! she seemed nice to me because she let me in like 10 mins before everyone else ....but she DID promise us! Grrrrr!:sneaky2:

that seriously sucks :thumbdown: it seriously can't be that hard to do.. its not like she doesn't know him all she needs to do is get him to sign something.. it literally takes a couple of seconds.. i hate people who can't do their job properly :thumbdown:

I know, and you'd think that after all the effort we put in entering that competition (I'm not being big headed or anything, but that dress did take ages to make....) she could like literally take 2 minutes to get a poster signed or something.... I mean I know we got the gig tickets and stuff, but if she hadn't told us that we might get to meet him I wouldn't have got my hopes up and I wouldn't be really peed off now lol.

:crybaby: it was Caz who messaged her...and apparently she was quite rude to ppl too! she seemed nice to me because she let me in like 10 mins before everyone else ....but she DID promise us! Grrrrr!:sneaky2:

Yeh she seemed nice to me too..... maybe she was just doing what she had to do and not bothering with anything else... I dunno, I'm not gonna judge her I just think its pretty rude 2bh. If she wasn't gonna send us anything then fine, but she didn't have to tell us that she would and then not do it, cos that just makes is even more annoying.

ooooH i hope it will be ok:boxed: ....i know i WILL faint ....so im prepared for that!:naughty:

and...OMG uve never been to spain i go there 3 times a year....its HOTTTTT!

Im going on the 9th september (ages away!) but they have got computers in the reception....but they cost 1 euro per half an hour....so i will only be on for about an hour!:thumbdown: BUT I WILL BE ON EVERY NIGHT! making u lot jelouse! *mwahahahaaaaaa*:naughty:

lol bring some cold water for people to throw on your face when u faint... or summin that smells bad lol.

nope not at all.. lol.. i go to italy instead at least 3 times a year so its kinda similar.. i may go next year to spain with my mate.. if i have enough money.. if i don't spend it all on mika :fisch:

in september? isn't that when like school starts lol.

so u will be on mfc :bleh: ha ha i knew u couldn't resist.. i'll prob be the same when i go to america lol i'm gonna go on the computer everyday to catch up :biggrin2:

Yeh she seemed nice to me too..... maybe she was just doing what she had to do and not bothering with anything else... I dunno, I'm not gonna judge her I just think its pretty rude 2bh. If she wasn't gonna send us anything then fine, but she didn't have to tell us that she would and then not do it, cos that just makes is even more annoying.

yeh very annoying!.....she said to me and Beth.... something along the lines of .... "sorry , Mika said hes not feeling too well and is quite tired, i will get your adresses threw myspace and i will get him to sign something personalised to you two" :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

what did she say to u?

lol bring some cold water for people to throw on your face when u faint... or summin that smells bad lol.

nope not at all.. lol.. i go to italy instead at least 3 times a year so its kinda similar.. i may go next year to spain with my mate.. if i have enough money.. if i don't spend it all on mika :fisch:

so u will be on mfc :bleh: ha ha i knew u couldn't resist.. i'll prob be the same when i go to america lol i'm gonna go on the computer everyday to catch up :biggrin2:

Lol aah i wasn't allowed on the computer when i was on hol!! It was a case of 'u spend all ur life on the computer at home so ur not gonna do the same on holiday' lol, which i guess is fair enough.....

But then when I got bak my internet decided to go funny and keep me off here for even longer... the torture!! Lol

thats what people are like in the celeb business... u can't do anything about it sadly.. they don't care as long as they get paid they don't really care about feelings.. unless they're the nice kinds but u don't find many of those around ... :thumbdown:

lol....i will bring my friend....she smells bad lol!:roftl:

....im going to amsterdamn with my mate soon!:punk:

and...yeh ....it is the start of a new term collage....but ah well!:naughty:

and....how can i resist comeing on here.....i think i will just take a laptop from home with me to go on here when im on the beach or something!:thumb_yello: