(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

oh yes, cos 10,000 is hardly anything xD

If I got the whole population of my town to sign up... and leave one post in here, then we'd be beating em lol!!! XD

That was a bit random lol, its just I was having a conversation with my mum earlier about how many people lived in my town... I thought it was like 1000 but apparently theres a lot more (and after I said that I realised that there are at least 1000 just at my school... so there must be waaaay more than that in the whole town... haha) :roftl:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey sally! you havent been here in YONKS! Welcome back!

I hope some of you got a PM from me lol!

thanks, caz. i've missed it here! but from what i can gather our boy is just going onwards on upwards. he'll reach the moon soon!

If I got the whole population of my town to sign up... and leave one post in here, then we'd be beating em lol!!! XD

That was a bit random lol, its just I was having a conversation with my mum earlier about how many people lived in my town... I thought it was like 1000 but apparently theres a lot more (and after I said that I realised that there are at least 1000 just at my school... so there must be waaaay more than that in the whole town... haha) :roftl:

lol

theres like

6000 people in my town i think xD

ooooh have we been writing new fanfics? i tried to write one but i gave up. maybe i'll get some inspiration soon ...

lol we havent written fanfics in ages! *shock shock me!*

but if you have inspiration go for it sweetie! We shall all be sitting here patiently ready to read your...erm...exoticism :blush-anim-cl:

ooooh have we been writing new fanfics? i tried to write one but i gave up. maybe i'll get some inspiration soon ...

oh PLENTY of inspiration here :das:

lol

theres like

theres like a bzillion in mine :fisch::naughty:

lol we havent written fanfics in ages! *shock shock me!*

but if you have inspiration go for it sweetie! We shall all be sitting here patiently ready to read your...erm...exoticism :blush-anim-cl:

yes waiting very patiently :angel_not:

lol

theres like

i have no idea how many people live in my town. *lol MY town*

it's 3 miles one way and 5 miles the other...so it's not big...but it IS overpopulated lol!

wohoo..

Ceasar's! (or.. they were still "Ceasar's Palace" when they released this song I think)

I have no clue :naughty: I never know the names of songs or who sings them! :roftl: even though I sometimes know the lyrics :blink: it's just the way I am :naughty: I don't keep up when it comes to music. at all. LOL :bleh: ehrum I mean :mf_rosetinted:

but thanks for telling me the names! :thumb_yello:

na

i bet theres like 5

you live in london right?

its WELL tiny there! :roftl:

well theres 4 in my family.. then theres mika and his family.. so thats around 11 people :fisch::naughty:.. bare tiny init :)

I have no clue :naughty: I never know the names of songs or who sings them! :roftl: even though I sometimes know the lyrics :blink: it's just the way I am :naughty: I don't keep up when it comes to music. at all. LOL :bleh: ehrum I mean :mf_rosetinted:

but thanks for telling me the names! :thumb_yello:

I'm a bit lost now tho :P

I think it could be... Aisha Ali or Ayesha, I always mix up the two of them...

Lol woooow a town smaller than mine?!?! :bleh:

But then its mostly old people in mine..... and all my mates are moving away and leaving me lol!!

i probably have it wrong then

i remember hearing 6000 somewhere, but i think it could have been the amount of Portuguese people we had here a few years ago xD

my mates want to move to the other school cos there are less chavs there.

why cant the non chavs from that school move to my school!

lol xD