(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

lol xD

haha

you forgot people die?

mupet!

well unlike SOME i don't think about people dying or killing people, or people losing lives :sneaky2:

ive only heard it once so i cant really say. all i remember is "...so shut up drive, DRIVE, DRIVE, DRIVE..."

hahaha oh wait oh yeah

"you can stay under my umberella, ella, ella, EH, EH, you can stay under my umberella, ella, ella, EH, EH, EH, EH, EH!"

yeah.. thats the bit :naughty:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ive only heard it once so i cant really say. all i remember is "...so shut up drive, DRIVE, DRIVE, DRIVE..."

hahaha oh wait oh yeah

"you can stay under my umberella, ella, ella, EH, EH, you can stay under my umberella, ella, ella, EH, EH, EH, EH, EH!"

Lol and they both use metaphors!!

The Shut Up And Drive one is a bit more discreet... but noticeable when she sings that wants the guy to 'start me up and watch me go go go'.... She's not singing about cars at all!!! How rude!! Haha. :roftl:

LOL yes it is! :P and they know eachother too. ^^ I heard them on rix morronzoo once. They said that Martin and Mika are having a competition over who does the best falsetto ^^

I know you did :roftl: I found it rude to correct you :naughty:

I KNOW THIS ONE, I KNOW THIS ONE!!!!!!! *happy* :biggrin2: it's Sahara Hotnights!!! (and I only knew that one 'cause I saw them this Saturday :roftl: )

wow it's waaaaay better on radio than live :boxed: they were crap, sadly :blink:

EDIT: forgot to comment on your slash xD LOOOL! is all I can say xD who was it... Ola? xD

can Martin even sing falsetto? :blink:

cause I remember when I heard Relax the first time.. I was like.. "oh.. is this BWO? But hey.. the chorous... I didn't know he could sing falsetto? it could be a woman tho, but it doesn't sound like Marina either... hm.. weird"

Lol and they both use metaphors!!

The Shut Up And Drive one is a bit more discreet... but noticeable when she sings that wants the guy to 'start me up and watch me go go go'.... She's not singing about cars at all!!! How rude!! Haha. :roftl:

lmao :roftl: singers these days.. its just as bad as that song about lollipops how does it go again? summin like 'sucking too hard on your lollipop'? now whats that about :naughty::fisch:

can Martin even sing falsetto? :blink:

cause I remember when I heard Relax the first time.. I was like.. "oh.. is this BWO? But hey.. the chorous... I didn't know he could sing falsetto? it could be a woman tho, but it doesn't sound like Marina either... hm.. weird"

I suppose he can, since Alexander and that woman said so. :blink: (Martin wasn't their, he was at school. he goes to uni. studying some economic-thingy)

but Mika wins anyway, so it doesn't really matter :naughty::biggrin2:

I suppose he can, since Alexander and that woman said so. :blink: (Martin wasn't their, he was at school. he goes to uni. studying some economic-thingy)

but Mika wins anyway, so it doesn't really matter :naughty::biggrin2:

oh ok. I've never heard him do that tho :P

would love to see the two of them compete!

MIKA vs BLONDE MIKA!

WHO WILL WIN?

lmao :roftl: singers these days.. its just as bad as that song about lollipops how does it go again? summin like 'sucking too hard on your lollipop'? now whats that about :naughty::fisch:

Haha oooh we are all too innocent to think that it is about anything other than a girl who has a bit of a sweet tooth.... Aren't we? Lol! :naughty: