(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

yeah :naughty: .. i was thinking, i can see mika doing that sometime soon, and wearing those snake skin trousers :roftl:

LOL oh but you know what i mean when i say he's the japanese Mika...you know, teasing his fans and whatnot :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ha ha, i'll stop you there then :bleh:.. i like gerry out of all of them .. and i hope charley goes out this week :thumbdown:

OMG yeh me too she does my head in!!!!! :sneaky2:

And yeh Gerry is ace too!!! Bless him when he had to read out that message from his mum! I was like 'awwwwwww'!!!!

LOL oh but you know what i mean when i say he's the japanese Mika...you know, teasing his fans and whatnot :blush-anim-cl:

oh yeah definitely :naughty::das:

OMG yeh me too she does my head in!!!!! :sneaky2:

And yeh Gerry is ace too!!! Bless him when he had to read out that message from his mum! I was like 'awwwwwww'!!!!

always starting a freaking argument *sigh* i don't get her

oh i didn't see that episode.. what happened? (i only watch big brother like once a week lol)

oh yeah definitely :naughty::das:

always starting a freaking argument *sigh* i don't get her

oh i didn't see that episode.. what happened? (i only watch big brother like once a week lol)

Welll they are doing that BBTV thing where they have to read the 'news' but some of them are letters from home... and Gerry was the newsreader and he had to read his own letter out, and he was in tears bless him!!! Then Ziggy read out Liams and Liam started crying.... and then randomly, Ziggys dog was put in the house haha. And he started crying too!! Basically major cry-fest lol.

i dont get the posh wannabe. That's obsession to the extreme.

anyways, was that sarcasm Danika lol?!

lol ha ha

no that wasn't sarcasm at all, twas totally sincere :D (wait that sounds sarcastic too *sigh*)

Welll they are doing that BBTV thing where they have to read the 'news' but some of them are letters from home... and Gerry was the newsreader and he had to read his own letter out, and he was in tears bless him!!! Then Ziggy read out Liams and Liam started crying.... and then randomly, Ziggys dog was put in the house haha. And he started crying too!! Basically major cry-fest lol.

omg, what day did that happen? oh i really wanted to watch that *starts crying too* joking :naughty:

omg, what day did that happen? oh i really wanted to watch that *starts crying too* joking :naughty:

That was last nites episode I think... yeh cos I watched it this morning lol, always forget to watch it at nite...

It'll appear on youtube sooner or later no doubt lol.

Did you see the one where the guys did nominations naked!?!?! :naughty:

That was last nites episode I think... yeh cos I watched it this morning lol, always forget to watch it at nite...

It'll appear on youtube sooner or later no doubt lol.

Did you see the one where the guys did nominations naked!?!?! :naughty:

ah damn i could've watched it today.. oh well.. i'll just need to wait til it comes on youtube then..

lol i didn't watch it on the day.. i just saw clips of it when they showed charley who nominated for her.. or was it for nikki? well one of those i don't remember :doh:

ah damn i could've watched it today.. oh well.. i'll just need to wait til it comes on youtube then..

lol i didn't watch it on the day.. i just saw clips of it when they showed charley who nominated for her.. or was it for nikki? well one of those i don't remember :doh:

Lol I dunno... all I know is I reallllly enjoyed that episode haha!! :naughty:

It provided me with a new MSN picture.... :roftl:

Of course!! :bleh::naughty:

Anyways I best be off, need some sleep as I have shopping to do tomorrow... (I WILL find a pair of Mika-T4-OTB-style bright green trousers!!)

Nite nite everyone!!!

xxxxxxx

how'd i guess :o

lol, ok have fun!! good luck finding those trousers.. and wish me luck finding the BG single.. i must buy it by tomorrow :sneaky2:

hmmmm.......usually this thread is blasting with conversation? is something wrong did I miss something today when i wasnt online! lol It's confusing when you dont go on mfc till 8:00 pm :bleh:

lol it was going on pretty well before :bleh: but its prob cos in uk its 1.20 am and rest of europe its 2.20am so you won't see much of us til tomorrow morning

hehe :das: usually i find bum cracks quite icky but that ones really hot .. :wub2::roftl: gaah u gotta love everything on that man

i know!!!!!!!!!!!

lol my mom is watching tv behind me and i know she's looking at the screen...as usual :sneaky2: she wants to know who i'm talking to!