Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ohhh,c'est belle?

I live just next to Eurotunnel, so it's quite easy for me to come to England !!! Expecially as I've been working for them for 10 years, so I have a pass to travel in the shuttles almost for free until the end of 2008 !!!

I just love England, I may come and live here soon.

I live just next to Eurotunnel, so it's quite easy for me to come to England !!! Expecially as I've been working for them for 10 years, so I have a pass to travel in the shuttles almost for free until the end of 2008 !!!

I just love England, I may come and live here soon.

Oh,awesome :thumb_yello:

where does your nickname come from?

Oh,awesome :thumb_yello:

where does your nickname come from?

Jam = for the jam sessions (especially the "Black Sessions" from Bernard Lenoir -radio- I listened to when I was a kid) and for Jamiroquai too (Jay's been so cool when he helped me get some documents for my pupils when I was a teacher)

akkronic = for acronym (my favourite game) + for accro (addicted to) Nic (Cage aka Blue, we've been chatting for a bit more than one week a few years ago, I was member of the Toncanites, his fan club, he's been really nice. We were both divorcing and helped each other about it)

:) Now you know everything!

i'm fine thanks, how are you?

Jam = for the jam sessions (especially the "Black Sessions" from Bernard Lenoir -radio- I listened to when I was a kid) and for Jamiroquai too (Jay's been so cool when he helped me get some documents for my pupils when I was a teacher)

akkronic = for acronym (my favourite game) + for accro (addicted to) Nic (Cage aka Blue, we've been chatting for a bit more than one week a few years ago, I was member of the Toncanites, his fan club, he's been really nice. We were both divorcing and helped each other about it)

:) Now you know everything!

I'm better!!!and lazy,you know!Did you married Ioana ?

cool nickname,Sophie!it's cute!lov it!

I don't know everything...

Hi Sherry OLivia!

I've missed you!:huglove:

Hey Vanessa!

How are you?

Missed you too!

I'm Sophie !!! You're right I should mention it somewhere so everyone knows immediatly. Sorry about that!

I'm just fine, it's a day off for me.

How are you? :)

Awesome, hey Sophie :biggrin2:

I'm okay thanks, just a little tired.

How about you?

hello people :biggrin2: did anyone see my little surprise that i left this morning? :das:

Hey Dee.

LMAO!

hello my lovelies!

Hey Caz-A-Whales-Penis

x

cool nickname,Sophie!it's cute!lov it!

I don't know everything...

Is there anything I should have explained better? If you want to know about something, just ask.

You probably didn't hear about the "Black Sessions" did you?

It's a broadcast that occured very late at night, it was about live music sessions with very good artists, not necessarely very well known ones, but always very good ones. It was a bit like Taratata but for the radio.

Erm not yet i don't think :roftl:.. but we're calling ourselves hubby and wife anyway cos we love each other that much :wink2:

:naughty: :naughty:

can I be your designer for your wedding dress?:naughty:

did you see my bulletin post?:blink:

Hey Vanessa!

How are you?

Missed you too!

Awesome, hey Sophie :biggrin2:

I'm okay thanks, just a little tired.

How about you?

Hey Dee.

LMAO!

Hey Caz-A-Whales-Penis

x

Sherry I thought you vanished cause you weren't here for a while!