(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

I don't really consider Mika a celebrity (well, at least not in the states)

I would love it if he became a celeb in the States but they usually get treated badly (paparazzi and whatnot). but i guess there's paparazzo everywhere:naughty: .

When Mika becomes a celeb ib the USA i want it to be because of his music not because of how he looks and stuff.

Sorry, this is wayy off topic.:blush-anim-cl:

Look at the pic in my signature if you're looking for pics of gorgeous people.*

*courtesy of IngievV

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey i'm back.. and bloody hell i'm getting freaked out by this thread :roftl:

ooooooh that dude he has just the prettiest blue eyes! i know who he is he was in red eye and 28 days later look at him in this pic !

ca225ff5.jpg

Hi back!why?:blink: :blink:

That is one hot dude!

I don't really consider Mika a celebrity (well, at least not in the states)

I would love it if he became a celeb in the States but they usually get treated badly (paparazzi and whatnot). but i guess there's paparazzo everywhere:naughty: .

When Mika becomes a celeb ib the USA i want it to be because of his music not because of how he looks and stuff.

Sorry, this is wayy off topic.:blush-anim-cl:

i meant "celebrity" like famous. because he is (in england). i didnt mean celebrity as in splashes his private life across the newspaper and does things for attention, because he doesnt :):thumb_yello:

ooooooh that dude he has just the prettiest blue eyes! i know who he is he was in red eye and 28 days later look at him in this pic !

ca225ff5.jpg

YES I KNOW!

they're like.. the BLUEST eyes ever!

I've seen 28 Days Later too! love it!

haven't seen Red Eye yet tho.

he's also awsome when it comes to handle different kind of characters...

i noticed rofl u always put an "e" at the end of everything! like...Gorgeouse! Instead of Gorgeous. lol :D

and it's superstitious ^_^

oh....well thanks:biggrin2: ....ive never been good at spelling at all!:naughty:

oh....well thanks:biggrin2: ....ive never been good at spelling at all!:naughty:

lol my english teacher in year 10 and 11 couldnt spell (dont ask rofl but she was a very good teacher) and she always asked me to spell things xDDD

anyways, im deffo going now!

BYEEEE!!!!

It's a movie about Oscar Wilde. Stephen Fry is playing Wilde, and Jude Law plays his "friend" Bosie. Saw it recently n_n'

Thanks for telling!!I'm gonna look for it!!!I love Jude Law,too!:biggrin2:

lol thats ok most people arent good at spelling , i just dont happen to be one of them lol :naughty: nm lol i almost mad it to the national scripps spelling bee ! no need to brag though

lol I'm a bit the same. Maybe not with english tho (yet :biggrin2:), but very much when it comes to swedish :3 I almsot never make any spelling mistakes..

lol my english teacher in year 10 and 11 couldnt spell (dont ask rofl but she was a very good teacher) and she always asked me to spell things xDDD

anyways, im deffo going now!

BYEEEE!!!!

LOL!:roftl:

BYEEEEEEE CAZ!:biggrin2: