(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

LMAO!!

How embarrassing!!

Did you want to be swallowed by a big hole in the ground?! LMAO!!

x

It was humiliating...I felt so stupid and uncultured...:blush-anim-cl:

Yes I did! I just kind of sat there staring at the desk trying to grasp the stupidity that had came out of my mouth. :roftl:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey!

*cough, cough* Finally *cough*

:angel_not:

x

lol alriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Hey Laura luv! :huglove:

Your siggy vid is hypnotic...

*hugs* hey Shelby! you ok? tis fooking hot isnt it haha!

Hey Laura *huggles*

how are you my babe??

where is that Mika-minivid in your siggy from?!!?! :shocked:

hey! *hugs* im good thanks you?

its from the olympia(sp?) interview

hellooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooo

ooooooo

oooo

oo

o

Lauraaa!:biggrin2:

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Lauren :biggrin2:

right! these are the facts on homosexuality!

Homosexuality

Love for someone of the same sex. A homosexual relationship may exist between two men or between two women; in the second case, it is called lesbianism. Some people, known as bisexuals, may have sexual relationships with members of both sexes.

Some homosexuals have abnormal levels of hormones in the bloodstream. According to one theory, homosexuality results from this hormonal imbalance which causes the brain to develop the wrong sex. However, according to the widely held psycho-analytic theory, homosexuality has an emotional or psychological foundation. A boy may identify too strongly with his mother or a girl with her father and ultimately be led to assume that parent's sexual role. Children normally seek the company of members of their own sex until puberty (lol that's a lie, I've been Best Friends with Charlie since I were four. Maybe I'm an abnormal case), when their sexual drive asserts itself and they become heterosexual, or interested in members of the opposite sex. Some youngsters fail to mature in this way, but for psychological reasons remain interested only in their own sex.

The subject of homosexuality is complex; although it has been studied for a long time, it is not fully understood. In early adolescence, many youngsters experience a temporary close relationship with a friend of the same sex. This tendancy, which may even express itself in a physical way, is usually outgrown as the adolescent matures, and no harm is done to the personality.

There is usually an emotional need for homosexuals to duplicate normal sexual roles. Thus there are "male" and "female" types among lesbians as as among male homosexuals (remember, the real term for the word "gay" means "happy" and is therefore not used in scientific writing). Homosexuals often live together like devoted married couples. Homosexuality is common in prisons, where inmates of one sex are confined together. In Britain, homosexual acts between males are not illegal if the act takes place in private and the men are both consenting parties and over 21 years of age. There is no law against lesbian acts.

At present no form of hormone treatment can reverse homosexuality.

whew, there it is. please bear in mind that this was published in .... *looks*...EARLY 1970'S?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

aye yai yai...

It was humiliating...I felt so stupid and uncultured...:blush-anim-cl:

Yes I did! I just kind of sat there staring at the desk trying to grasp the stupidity that had came out of my mouth. :roftl:

LMAO

Bless you!

:wub2:

Thank you luvvie :huglove:

yeah.... who does??

Det är inget att tacka för

Really ? lol :naughty:

Yup.

LOL

x

OH WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

You're sooo goooooood!! :woot_jump: That's great luv!!

AND WOOOOOW!!! :jawdrop: Your own demo!!!?!?!! :shocked::jawdrop:

I'm really impressed!!! I soooooooo wanna hear your voice!!! you post it when it get's done!!

hahaha....thanks! but its about 32 songs, and you may not mike them. some are a bit wierd......

Homosexuality

Love for someone of the same sex. A homosexual relationship may exist between two men or between two women; in the second case, it is called lesbianism. Some people, known as bisexuals, may have sexual relationships with members of both sexes.

Some homosexuals have abnormal levels of hormones in the bloodstream. According to one theory, homosexuality results from this hormonal imbalance which causes the brain to develop the wrong sex. However, according to the widely held psycho-analytic theory, homosexuality has an emotional or psychological foundation. A boy may identify too strongly with his mother or a girl with her father and ultimately be led to assume that parent's sexual role. Children normally seek the company of members of their own sex until puberty (lol that's a lie, I've been Best Friends with Charlie since I were four. Maybe I'm an abnormal case), when their sexual drive asserts itself and they become heterosexual, or interested in members of the opposite sex. Some youngsters fail to mature in this way, but for psychological reasons remain interested only in their own sex.

The subject of homosexuality is complex; although it has been studied for a long time, it is not fully understood. In early adolescence, many youngsters experience a temporary close relationship with a friend of the same sex. This tendancy, which may even express itself in a physical way, is usually outgrown as the adolescent matures, and no harm is done to the personality.

There is usually an emotional need for homosexuals to duplicate normal sexual roles. Thus there are "male" and "female" types among lesbians as as among male homosexuals (remember, the real term for the word "gay" means "happy" and is therefore not used in scientific writing). Homosexuals often live together like devoted married couples. Homosexuality is common in prisons, where inmates of one sex are confined together. In Britain, homosexual acts between males are not illegal if the act takes place in private and the men are both consenting parties and over 21 years of age. There is no law against lesbian acts.

whew, there it is. please bear in mind that this was published in .... *looks*...EARLY 1970'S?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

aye yai yai...

excuse me?! :shocked::blink:

Homosexuality

What

tHE

HELLL!!!!!!!!