• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol my sister (who's 10) tried to get me to smoke before :blink: weird.....oh well .....i didnt but she did , and she's 2 years younger than me :blink: welll i told my mom and she got introuble and never did it again! lol i dont usually tell on my sis though ....very good at keeping secrets

bloody hell 10!!!

wow!! :shocked:

do summin bad :bleh::naughty: jokes don't... be good.. i've learnt not to be so like whatever... and like being with the wrong crowd.. cos then you get blamed too :sad:

not to be what??

you've got bad friends?? :blink:

I'm 16 :biggrin2:

and I am proud of being good. My um raised me well :naughty:

but as I said, I'm almost too good.

me too! staight A student.havent gotten in much trouble since i was like 7.....as u said...a little too good.i cant stop now though because my parents are so used to my good grades if i got a b average they would be shocked.:biggrin2:

girls i need advice ....

sure whats up?

not to be what??

you've got bad friends?? :blink:

like so rebellious..

not bad friends.. its just one in particular who i've been friends with since i was like 7 and she went through her rebellious stage.. then i somehow got involved.. but i've learnt my lesson and if i could go back i would really change what happen... *sigh*

me too! staight A student.havent gotten in much trouble since i was like 7.....as u said...a little too good.i cant stop now though because my parents are so used to my good grades if i got a b average they would be shocked.:biggrin2:

ah, tell me about it. I hate that I've been so good. now everyone expects me to be good, and smart and all of that :thumbdown:

and if I'm not people get all like: what's wrong with you?

*sighs*

but it will all change. ah, I remember the days when I was 12. what a horrible time it was. but yet, so good.

like so rebellious..

not bad friends.. its just one in particular who i've been friends with since i was like 7 and she went through her rebellious stage.. then i somehow got involved.. but i've learnt my lesson and if i could go back i would really change what happen... *sigh*

aww, I'm sorry love *huggles*

sorry you had to learn the hard way.

ok so the 'ex' boyfriend just sent me a text saying 'I love you too much Sally for us to be over xxx' but i seriously can't be with him anymore. what to say??? :boxed:

aw .. hmm.. you could tell him what you feel? or that you need a bit of space to think so that it gives you more time to like.. not be together? .. i'm not so good with relationship stuff lol

ok so the 'ex' boyfriend just sent me a text saying 'I love you too much Sally for us to be over xxx' but i seriously can't be with him anymore. what to say??? :boxed:

the truth, m'dear. i can honestly tell you second times hardly work...

same here. i cannot stand it the slightest!

I know - yuck :thumbdown:

the smell! I can't believe the smokers can handle the smell!!

:huglove: yeah.. too bad it can't be changed :blink:

:sad: I hope it hasn't effected you too much... *huggles* :huglove:

uh he sent you a text message? why couldnt he say it in person! is he not man enough to do that? :sneaky2:

aw .. hmm.. you could tell him what you feel? or that you need a bit of space to think so that it gives you more time to like.. not be together? .. i'm not so good with relationship stuff lol

1. THATS WHAT I THINK! when i told him (over dinner.. ) he was like 'right ok yeah' then he comes back at me with this ****.

2. i explained to him for like an hour over dinner why i couldn't be with him ...

AAAAA i hate men apart from our favourite one ...

yeah.. thank god for the smoking ban in closed places.. i hated how places would be so stuffy and full of smoke.. its horrible :thumbdown:

yeah. amen to the smoking ban!

one of the worst things though is people smoking at the bus stop...i have to move somewhere where i cant smell it!

what conversation is this? i was too busy figuring out pocky lyrics lmao

lol :naughty:.. hmm basically being with wrong person.. then getting into trouble that you shouldn't really be blamed for

:sad: I hope it hasn't effected you too much... *huggles* :huglove:

hmm.. well lol.. sometimes its always on my mind.. and it just depends i guess :blink:.. lol it'll prob sound like nothing.. but i seem to make big deals out of things lol

1. THATS WHAT I THINK! when i told him (over dinner.. ) he was like 'right ok yeah' then he comes back at me with this ****.

2. i explained to him for like an hour over dinner why i couldn't be with him ...

some men just dont get it. if he sends you anymore messages just ignore them for a while.

ooh.. i hate it when people purposely don't get things lol... well he can't force u into being in a relationship :bleh: if u don't wanna be with him then he can't make you feel guilty or do whatever to try make you give in

theres only one man we love the most :bleh::fisch:

hmm.. well lol.. sometimes its always on my mind.. and it just depends i guess :blink:.. lol it'll prob sound like nothing.. but i seem to make big deals out of things lol

I'm sorry luv *hugs*

I'm here for you if you wanna talk about it. or anything else :wub2: