• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no im telling the truth!c'mon mika does the same!i just wanted to make the conversation a bit interesting that time!!!:naughty:

ha ha.. ok ok.. understandable :fisch:

i'll never dare do that :blush-anim-cl:

right bye for real!

i shall let u guys get back to talking bout MIKA :naughty::biggrin2:

pfft.. we'll see :mf_rosetinted:

bye for real !! :D

no all i know is choa bella and i dont know what it means!:roftl: my aunt talks to me in italian all the time.mostly when she is talking about my beauty!:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

my italian relatives do that all the time. One of them especially *whose son Marco is actually extremely gorgeous and sweet and speaks wonderful english, he makes me weak at the knees but unfortunately he is my 3rd cousin* repeatedly says "bella, bella, bella, bellasimo!" and its like haha yh...*looks around the room and laughs weakly*

OMG ROFTL!! :roftl::roftl: caz lmao... oh god :doh:.. thats disturbing.. espesh when an old couple come into mind :blink:

now i never mentioned an old couple, that was YOUR doing you sicko.

uuuggggh you like OLD people...

:doh: thanks dan u hadda go make it worse :bleh: ewww do old ppl do it still???

HOW WOULD I KNOW :roftl::blink:.. when i have nothing to do with my time i go out searching for old couples and ask them if they have sex :mf_rosetinted:

but i bet some of them do :fisch:.. but i'd really rather not know :roftl:

cuz she calls be bella all the time!:bleh:

aw bless lol

my italian relatives do that all the time. One of them especially *whose son Marco is actually extremely gorgeous and sweet and speaks wonderful english, he makes me weak at the knees but unfortunately he is my 3rd cousin* repeatedly says "bella, bella, bella, bellasimo!" and its like haha yh...*looks around the room and laughs weakly*

now i never mentioned an old couple, that was YOUR doing you sicko.

uuuggggh you like OLD people...

what are 3rd cousins.. i thought it only stopped at 2nds.. this family stuff gets confusing :roftl:

lol bless caz :bleh:.. some people are just unlucky :fisch:

yeh but if u didn't say couples having sex i would of never had an image of old people at it :roftl: oh god its in my head again get out get out!!

HOW WOULD I KNOW :roftl::blink:.. when i have nothing to do with my time i go out searching for old couples and ask them if they have sex :mf_rosetinted:

but i bet some of them do :fisch:.. but i'd really rather not know :roftl:

euwwwwww wrinkly bits :boxed:

anyways people, i have to go now :thumbdown: mums chucking me off....again *sigh* so i guess ill have a wee chat with you all 2moro.....

Night *hugs*

xxxxxxx

euwwwwww wrinkly bits :boxed:

anyways people, i have to go now :thumbdown: mums chucking me off....again *sigh* so i guess ill have a wee chat with you all 2moro.....

Night *hugs*

xxxxxxx

aw ok bye laura :huglove:

I wanna have that kind of relatives too ^^ Especially foreign relatives, it's pretty boring to be only Swedish...

My mum's aunts and cousins always says "Oh, you've grown up so much blablabla" everytime we see them ^^ And they talk with a funny accent too which makes it sound even more annoying. But they're always so happy, I can't believe people can be so positive about everything o.O

Btw, I thought first cousins were allowed to get married ^^

aw bless lol

what are 3rd cousins.. i thought it only stopped at 2nds.. this family stuff gets confusing :roftl:

lol bless caz :bleh:.. some people are just unlucky :fisch:

yeh but if u didn't say couples having sex i would of never had an image of old people at it :roftl: oh god its in my head again get out get out!!

lol tell me about it with all this family shizz...but no, it goes on for ages. You can have non-blood relatives after all. I mean, Marco and I barely share the same genes, there's very, VERY little shared blood in us so its HARDLY incest :naughty:

you're the one who keeps saying OLD PEOPLE Danika! haha, maybe my random imagery has influenced you too badly xDDD

lol tell me about it with all this family shizz...but no, it goes on for ages. You can have non-blood relatives after all. I mean, Marco and I barely share the same genes, there's very, VERY little shared blood in us so its HARDLY incest :naughty:

you're the one who keeps saying OLD PEOPLE Danika! haha, maybe my random imagery has influenced you too badly xDDD

wow.. that gets confusing :blink:..

yeah.. you're a bad influence me caz, as well as the rest of ya :bleh:

helllloooooooo girlies!!! :huglove:

sally!! hi hun :huglove: how are you? have a good night?

Hello! Don't think I ever talked to you before, but hello ^^

hiya i'm sally! :biggrin2:

lol good good.. ah, lol.. you get his number though?

of course! and a goodnight kiss ... but no chicken yet - i'm not that easy! :naughty:

I wanna have that kind of relatives too ^^ Especially foreign relatives, it's pretty boring to be only Swedish...

My mum's aunts and cousins always says "Oh, you've grown up so much blablabla" everytime we see them ^^ And they talk with a funny accent too which makes it sound even more annoying. But they're always so happy, I can't believe people can be so positive about everything o.O

Btw, I thought first cousins were allowed to get married ^^

oh yeah its not illegal, but my sisters dont agree with it and since he lives in Italy and I live in England it makes being together a bit of a problem xDDD

not that we've discussed it, I've only met him once! *he was round mine for three days due to that fact it was my nan's funeral in december*

okay lemme talk you all through it!

We got to kiss *on the cheek* because thats how italians greet eachother ^_^ *god i love being part italian, so many perks and the guys are so hot*

and whenever his dad said i was beautiful Marco would smile...he may have said i was "bella" himself but i cant remember

one time i was in my room applying my makeup, and marco just walked in w/o knocking but then realised i was in there so he kinda walked out again *he and his dad used my room to sleep in, he wasnt being rude* so i said "it's okay, you can come in* so he did, sat on my bed, fiddled with his phone....i was looking in the mirror coz of my makeup and i saw him staring at me. so i looked at him in the mirror and he noticed and he smiled and he looked down lol and i smiled too :blush-anim-cl:

and then! on the day of the funeral at the meal bit, marco was talking to my dad in italian and i wanted to know what was going on, so i butted in asking them what they were talking about and marco was like "errr i cannot translate" which was BLATES a lie and then my dad was like "let's just say you have a fan" and started laughing manically leaving me confused and marco was just like "eheh..."

and then we went toys r us (cant remember why) and i saw this big POT of maltesers and I was like :shocked: and like, zombied walked towards it, picked it up and started like, caressing it (coz i love maltesers lol) and marco and his cousin noticed so they went to buy it for me but i was like NO!!! *i hate people buying me things* but then as soon as I turned my back they bought it for me >_<

and still to this day my dad says he's a fan of me, WeverTF that means...and i emailed him ages ago and he never replied for ages, and this is what he wrote:

"Incredible but real....I'm here in front of my personal computer in my new house in Venice and I'm writing to you!!!Don't you know that I'm living with my friends in this moment, do you?So cool!!!I'm really busy for my university of architecture because I have to stay in faculty from 9 a.m to 8 p.m!!!You can understand that is very very very hard!!!So you don't have to be angry with me...I swear you that I miss you a lot but I never look at my mail and I use internet a little!This is the reason for I don't answer ...!!!but always I think of you............... and all your family...really!!:):):):)....And what about you??I hope you're fine..!!!big kisses...marco "

:wub2:

of course! and a goodnight kiss ... but no chicken yet - i'm not that easy! :naughty:

lol hehe.. :bleh:.. you gonna call him then? or u waiting for him to call you?

and hows that ex boyfriend of yours? i hope he's not annoying you still :blink:

hey sally!

omg danika my dad just said "who took the paper out of the printer?"

OMG I DIED!!!

but it was okay...i explained the situation...and he didnt ask what i was printing out so its all good LOL

oh yeah its not illegal, but my sisters dont agree with it and since he lives in Italy and I live in England it makes being together a bit of a problem xDDD

not that we've discussed it, I've only met him once! *he was round mine for three days due to that fact it was my nan's funeral in december*

okay lemme talk you all through it!

We got to kiss *on the cheek* because thats how italians greet eachother ^_^ *god i love being part italian, so many perks and the guys are so hot*

and whenever his dad said i was beautiful Marco would smile...he may have said i was "bella" himself but i cant remember

one time i was in my room applying my makeup, and marco just walked in w/o knocking but then realised i was in there so he kinda walked out again *he and his dad used my room to sleep in, he wasnt being rude* so i said "it's okay, you can come in* so he did, sat on my bed, fiddled with his phone....i was looking in the mirror coz of my makeup and i saw him staring at me. so i looked at him in the mirror and he noticed and he smiled and he looked down lol and i smiled too

and then! on the day of the funeral at the meal bit, marco was talking to my dad in italian and i wanted to know what was going on, so i butted in asking them what they were talking about and marco was like "errr i cannot translate" which was BLATES a lie and then my dad was like "let's just say you have a fan" and started laughing manically leaving me confused and marco was just like "eheh..."

and then we went toys r us (cant remember why) and i saw this big POT of maltesers and I was like :shocked: and like, zombied walked towards it, picked it up and started like, caressing it (coz i love maltesers lol) and marco and his cousin noticed so they went to buy it for me but i was like NO!!! *i hate people buying me things* but then as soon as I turned my back they bought it for me >_<

and still to this day my dad says he's a fan of me, WeverTF that means...and i emailed him ages ago and he never replied for ages, and this is what he wrote:

"Incredible but real....I'm here in front of my personal computer in my new house in Venice and I'm writing to you!!!Don't you know that I'm living with my friends in this moment, do you?So cool!!!I'm really busy for my university of architecture because I have to stay in faculty from 9 a.m to 8 p.m!!!You can understand that is very very very hard!!!So you don't have to be angry with me...I swear you that I miss you a lot but I never look at my mail and I use internet a little!This is the reason for I don't answer ...!!!but always I think of you............... and all your family...really!!....And what about you??I hope you're fine..!!!big kisses...marco "

aw thats so sweet :wub2:..

great when you get kissed on both cheeks ain't it? :bleh:

do you know if or when you'll ever see him again? maybe ya coulda went to see mika in italy and taken him with ya :naughty:

if you wanna e-mail him anything in italian.. i can help out :wink2: espesh if ya don't wanna talk nice :bleh::das:

OMG I DIED!!!

but it was okay...i explained the situation...and he didnt ask what i was printing out so its all good LOL

:roftl: what exactly did you tell him?

lol hehe.. :bleh:.. you gonna call him then? or u waiting for him to call you?

and hows that ex boyfriend of yours? i hope he's not annoying you still :blink:

i'm gonna wait for him to call me. treat 'em mean keep 'em keen! :bleh:

the ex seems to have got the message though thank god! did i tell you guys my sister saw him at a club on sunday and he said to her 'i still really love sally' and she said 'well she's over you so please just **** off!' LOL i love her so much.

hey sally!

OMG I DIED!!!

hi sweetness! what were you printing?!