(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

yeah.. aw bless him :wub2: and when he was explaining how he got so excited when he heard his name in one of the episodes.. aw i would of stood up and pinched his cheeks and said i love you :roftl: jokes :naughty:.. aw he's such a typical fan :bleh:.. at least we don't need to feel so guilty when we act like that around him :bleh:

yeah..he's a total crazy fan like us...and that makes him more likeable...he's so ordinary..or as jackviolet says "just a boy" :roftl:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yea he gets so shy he can hardly speak! he's such a cutie :wub2:

i love it when he says "forget eastenders it made my day when my song was mentioned on Hollyoaks! I was like YES! I MADE IT!" and then just like...walks off rofl!

me too!!!! :roftl: :roftl: he sure likes his chicken..and then he told the lady to dress as a chicken..lol....

ha ha exactly.. and we all know what goes through his mind when he says chicken :das: u can see him thinking a bit there when he says that word :fisch:

i love it when he says "forget eastenders it made my day when my song was mentioned on Hollyoaks! I was like YES! I MADE IT!" and then just like...walks off rofl!

:roftl:.. i felt quite like bad for him cos it seemed a bit awkward and them 2 were just like... :blink:.. ah they'll never understand :bleh:

yes!!! haha like what a way to end a convo mika haha he's soo cute :wub2:

:roftl:.. i felt quite like bad for him cos it seemed a bit awkward and them 2 were just like... :blink:.. ah they'll never understand :bleh:

i know lmao

mika; i mean, what do you do when that happens?

alexa: vomit a bit? die inside?

xDDD

rofl yeah i went to bed at about 3 and woke up at half 9 xDDD

lol i didn't fall asleep til after 4 :sad:.. stupid heat :thumbdown: at least u have your tv in your room :bleh: i had to walk all the way downstairs *sigh*

a bit awkward?! :bleh:

yes :bleh:.. or a lot :naughty:

i know lmao

mika; i mean, what do you do when that happens?

alexa: vomit a bit? die inside?

xDDD

:roftl:.. i love how u literally right out the scripts caz :roftl:

I loved that part! He's such a boy and it's sooooo cute :wub2:

ha ha exactly.. and we all know what goes through his mind when he says chicken :das: u can see him thinking a bit there when he says that word :fisch:

Mmmmm...:wub2:

i wonder if he thinks of that whenever he says chicken...hmmm..or maybe looking back at it...hmmmm