• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm leaving at 4am tomorrow :bleh: so i'm not going to sleep cos 1)i'm too excited and 2)i wanna fall asleep on the flight cos 8 hrs is too long for me :blink:

and will buy everyone on mfc a present each when she comes back :fisch:

not :mf_rosetinted::naughty: ZE]

8 hours?so many !:boxed:

Really!you gonna buy a gift for me!I can give you my adress to sent me !:wub2:

I wounder what would happen if mika stage dived

hey welcome to mfc and this thread....well he'll be in for a surprise and we;ll be in for a treat :naughty::biggrin2: *remember my post on his app failed attempt at it in Tokyo* :naughty:

i know :blink:

no i was just joking :roftl: i don't think i can afford to buy everyone a pressie :bleh:

and what are you gonna do in NY 17 days,except the mikagig ?

today i've received a request from mikafan page uk ,but I can't see the profile!:blink:

:boxed:

Why don't you hav a pic on your myspace?

are you shy?

no paranoid parents...sickos out there in the world..u know...i'm not even suppose to have myspace..the parents don't know :naughty:

so do i :mf_lustslow: usually i don't wear brown at all, but i'll make an exception for that :wink2:

i wear tons of brown...earth colours and blue..i'm not the type to wear bright colours lol..but now i noticed i bought a few red tees..lol u still can't get me in bright colours, i dunno...

today i've received a request from mikafan page uk ,but I can't see the profile!:blink:

i'm not staying in NY for 17 days :bleh: i'm staying for 4 then we're gonna go around america a bit :wink2:

oh thats lauren :bleh::naughty:

i'm not staying in NY for 17 days :bleh: i'm staying for 4 then we're gonna go around america a bit :wink2:

oh thats lauren :bleh::naughty:

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh! its not me!:mf_rosetinted:

oop well i gtg everyoen ....even though i was only here for a bit! lol the real world calls :roftl: bye everyone

bye bye sara :)

i wear tons of brown...earth colours and blue..i'm not the type to wear bright colours lol..but now i noticed i bought a few red tees..lol u still can't get me in bright colours, i dunno...

really? aw, i can't stand brown.. i don't know why.. i only wear bright colours in summer.. but not like bright bright.. just a few different colours.. otherwise i usually end up wearing black or white :blink: which sucks i guess :bless:

no paranoid parents...sickos out there in the world..u know...i'm not even suppose to have myspace..the parents don't know :naughty:

You are good at hiding yourself !:naughty:

but i like the actress you hav as default pic:wub2: