(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

:woot_jump::woot_jump:

finaly MM has braught out a UK tour and ive ....GOT TICKETS for Manchester!!!!!!

:yay: :yay:

only costing me £100.....:fisch:

lol, you're rich anyway :bleh: what did u do with your SH tickets?

lol its okay i'll write your name down x

thanks caz! :huglove:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You should have waited to take from that gorgeous man an autograph!

Wow my fav actor!:mf_lustslow:

he was in a rush so he kinda went inside after a few secs.. lol, but i did manage to record him.. but cos it was this others girl's camera i'm just waiting for her to send it to me :wink2:

he was in a rush so he kinda went inside after a few secs.. lol, but i did manage to record him.. but cos it was this others girl's camera i'm just waiting for her to send it to me :wink2:

And tell me how is he?Is he as beautiful as in the movies?Is he tall?

Tell me Danee,i'm curious!

And tell me how is he?Is he as beautiful as in the movies?Is he tall?

Tell me Danee,i'm curious!

well i never really liked him (don't kill me lol) but he does look really nice in the flesh :bleh:.. i don't think he's like as tall as mika.. so he's a bit shorter

I feel a little silly posting this but I must say that Mika does - things to me.:wub2:

welcome!! :D.. hehe he does things to all of us :das::wub2::mf_lustslow:

well i never really liked him (don't kill me lol) but he does look really nice in the flesh :bleh:.. i don't think he's like as tall as mika.. so he's a bit shorter

I don't kill you!Hmmmmm!

Besides mika do you have autographs from other celebs?

Have you done your packing?

I don't kill you!Hmmmmm!

Besides mika do you have autographs from other celebs?

Have you done your packing?

lol, phew.. errm i have one from this guy who won big brother :thumbdown: otherwise no.

i'm doing it now :D

honey i'm hooooome! :huglove:

halloo

That isn't a celeb!

kinda too late!

yeah i know but ah well.. lol.. hopefully i'll get some autographs when i'm in america :fisch:

ya.. we're always last minute kinda people :bleh: and i prefer doing it now so time will go by quicker :D.. i'm really agitated.. less than 11 hours to go :D:D:D

yeah i know but ah well.. lol.. hopefully i'll get some autographs when i'm in america :fisch:

ya.. we're always last minute kinda people :bleh: and i prefer doing it now so time will go by quicker :D.. i'm really agitated.. less than 11 hours to go :D:D:D

are you going away tomorrow? have THE BEST time!!

yeah!you'll gonna meet many 'stars':naughty: ,but you gonna stay only 4 days in NY ,maybe you gonna go to Hollywood !

When is Mika going to sing?

yeah!you'll gonna meet many 'stars':naughty: ,but you gonna stay only 4 days in NY ,maybe you gonna go to Hollywood !

When is Mika going to sing?

lol.. who knows :fisch:.. i don't think i'll be able to go to hollywood :bleh: but it'd be nice.

he's singing on the 10th :)

lol.. who knows :fisch:.. i don't think i'll be able to go to hollywood :bleh: but it'd be nice.

he's singing on the 10th :)

I know he's singing then,duh!

at what time i want to know:morning or evening?

do you know what clothes you're going to wear?

I know he's singing then,duh!

at what time i want to know:morning or evening?

do you know what clothes you're going to wear?

oh right.. he's singing at like 6am.. well we need to be there by 6am.. so yeah morning :bleh:

mm i'm def gonna wear my mika tshirt.. i don't know what i'm gonna wear below :fisch:

oh right.. he's singing at like 6am.. well we need to be there by 6am.. so yeah morning :bleh:

mm i'm def gonna wear my mika tshirt.. i don't know what i'm gonna wear below :fisch:

grey undies that say my fanny is desperate for Mika :biggrin2:

grey undies that say my fanny is desperate for Mika :biggrin2:

:roftl:

right guys what channel usually shows GMA? i know..well think..we get it cause we get all the american channels!!!

i'll be looking out 4 u danny :das: oh yeah and that mika person too :naughty:

OMG!So early!:shocked:

like someone said :need' sleep ',but mika is something special and unusual and you can distroy your sleep!right?:wink2:

you do have a pic with your mika tee?