• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys

Im on a mission to read the whole thread lol

Im on page 26!!

wish me luck!!

THIS THREAD! HAD OFFICIALLY MADE ME MENTAL

I AHEVNT STOPPED LAUGHIN ALL THROUGH IT!!

xxx

oh jesus good luck u got another 100 pages 2 go!!! waaah :blink:

Hey guys

Im on a mission to read the whole thread lol

Im on page 26!!

wish me luck!!

THIS THREAD! HAD OFFICIALLY MADE ME MENTAL

I AHEVNT STOPPED LAUGHIN ALL THROUGH IT!!

xxx

HAHA good luck shezzy :thumb_yello: i bet everytime u read a page we've written another :naughty: ill slow down :thumb_yello:

Right okay. The first request was on a beach. The next person (who I shall choose) will do the football one. Hokay, here I go!

Pink...orange...yellow...

It's all the colours I see as I slowly parade on a sandy beach. With flipflops in hand, my feet tread upon the warm delicate stones that collect between my toes. My long white gypsy skirt flutters about in a soft summer breeze and I hear the calling of two seagulls high above me.

I hear someone.

I turn my head to find a figure of a young man standing by the sea, silhouetted by the ever burning setting sun. His dark curly hair was immaculate and his back incredible. He sat down cross legged and began to collect shells whilst humming to himself.

Curious, I walk over. It couldn't be who I thought it was - could it?

Both my heart and my head were racing. I kept walking backwards and forwards - no it's not him - but it might be - but it's not - if...

If.

The magic word. If.

"H-hey" I stammer. He turns around and flashes an A-List grin. His red trunks glowed amongst the sun.

"Can I help you?"

I kneel down next to him, trying to conceal absolute bliss and hysteria. I was grinning like a Cheshire cat, my eyes were wild trying to take this beautiful image in.

"I'm sorry" I half laugh "But .. I can't believe...why..."

He places one finger on my lips.

"Don't talk" He simply whispers. "I have something to show you...and to tell you."

He shifts away from me as I stare in awe. I was right, he had collected shells, but they were all strung up on a thread - a necklace. A gasp in complete shock.

This can't be for me - I don't know him. I've never met him before. But then the news came...

"I've been here for some time. I'm staying in that hotel over there."

He points to a glamorous white hotel on a hill that overlooks the ocean.

"I've been here for over two weeks and I see you everyday walking along here. I've been dying to meet you."

He smiles to the floor bashfully as he places the shelled necklace over my head. I look down and take in the intricate shapes and ever changing colours. I look up and his face is right in front of mine. Our noses almost touch.

"You're beautiful."

He leans towards me with his eyes shut and slowly...

I VOTE FOR HOTDLP TO GO NEXT.

THIS IS NOT A CONTINUATION OF THIS STORY.

THE NEXT REQUEST WAS A FOOTBALL...THING...OR SOMETHING OR OTHER...

its beautiful caz!!! is there a part 2 ?? :naughty:

lmao i dont really wanna write "that scene" so publically. ive never even written that kinda scene before, so if you really want a part 2 just say and...i'll do my best? you're next btw hotdlp!

edit: i'll have to pm it to you or email it to you

lmao i dont really wanna write "that scene" so publically. ive never even written that kinda scene before, so if you really want a part 2 just say and...i'll do my best? you're next btw hotdlp!

edit: i'll have to pm it to you or email it to you

lol ok, yes i'm looking forward 2 a part 2 :naughty: starts singing 'I wanna have sex on the beach'...

Whaaat :blink: i can't write stories to save my life lol

glad ya like it ^_^

so...hopefully hotdlp is off writing her story...anyone want me to do a part 2?

well u'll have to give me time 2 even come up with something minimum of 24 hrs literally!! lol

i think the story really fitted with what im eating right now, a nice hard...rock :naughty: i did buy a rather obscene lookin rock from brighton, its a...ahem 'cock rock', i cant eat it tho, its too big :naughty:

Uh oh Laura! :roftl:

A cock rock? WHAT???

HAHA i couldnt help it, it was too funny not to buy it! i could actually get my mouth around it but it is actually too hard :roftl: seriously ive hit it on walls and everything....nothing works :roftl:

i think the story really fitted with what im eating right now, a nice hard...rock :naughty: i did buy a rather obscene lookin rock from brighton, its a...ahem 'cock rock', i cant eat it tho, its too big :naughty:

LMAO ha ha ha:roftl: is that what they're really called? or were u just implying something? lol hehe