• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Kavi!

Read your post earlier, thank you I'm so excited about everything :biggrin2:

So how are you doing? :wink2:

i'm ok. the net is giving trouble. :shocked: the pics won't open :thumbdown:

well i have a really good plan for us to get what we want from mika but i think my plan might be too drastic and i don't want 2 scare him :biggrin2:

that sounds like deal!! who has the guts to ask him?

i would ask , if it meant i could stroke his nose...and if he refuses we could always rugby tackle him to the ground and duct tape him to a vent as someone suggested earlier...

i'm ok. the net is giving trouble. :shocked: the pics won't open :thumbdown:

well i have a really good plan for us to get what we want from mika but i think my plan might be too drastic and i don't want 2 scare him :biggrin2:

What???!! Ohh tell :biggrin2:

i prefer plan a as i get to stroke his nose, adn get his head on my shoulder which gives me access to the hair too

okay maybe that's the more intelligent plan then

i would ask , if it meant i could stroke his nose...and if he refuses we could always rugby tackle him to the ground and duct tape him to a vent as someone suggested earlier...

lol someone's got to record that on video :naughty:

What???!! Ohh tell :biggrin2:

ok. but it may be too drastic but why not :biggrin2:

if we all can go to a gig together and get like some sort of backstage pass or get to meet him after a gig, we can wait to be the last ones there. then we can somehow knock him out with chloroform...i'll be able to get since by then i'll be a vet :biggrin2: then yeah we can pretty much do watever...but keep it clean :naughty: !!! oh and of course take tons of pics (just put him in good positions and we can say everyime we took a pic he blinked or something)

:blush-anim-cl: omg that's a horrible idea.....i can't believe i wanna knock out mika just for us to get our way with him!!!

or plan B could be to jump him on stage and every girl go for it...stroke his nose, take his braces, stroke his hair, give him a smoochie :biggrin2: lol....

OMM we'll really scare him. i think though we should just be reasonable :blink: hehe be "normal" and just wait 4 him after and get autograph and pics...

yup...ive got everything all thought through. i must stroke it, and i have 100's of plans...

you know in French there is a saying which means that if you want sth you are gonna achieve it! so I'm very excited for this zo happen :naughty: and I want pictures of it!!

if we all can go to a gig together and get like some sort of backstage pass or get to meet him after a gig, we can wait to be the last ones there. then we can somehow knock him out with chloroform...i'll be able to get since by then i'll be a vet :biggrin2: then yeah we can pretty much do watever...but keep it clean :naughty: !!! oh and of course take tons of pics (just put him in good positions and we can say everyime we took a pic he blinked or something)

:blush-anim-cl: omg that's a horrible idea.....i can't believe i wanna knock out mika just for us to get our way with him!!!

or plan B could be to jump him on stage and every girl go for it...stroke his nose, take his braces, stroke his hair, give him a smoochie :biggrin2: lol....

OMM we'll really scare him. i think though we should just be reasonable :blink: hehe be "normal" and just wait 4 him after and get autograph and pics...

and a go on his nose...

you know in French there is a saying which means that if you want sth you are gonna achieve it! so I'm very excited for this zo happen :naughty: and I want pictures of it!!

what the nose? youve got access to it alresady in picture form. i wanna know what it feels like!

if we all can go to a gig together and get like some sort of backstage pass or get to meet him after a gig, we can wait to be the last ones there. then we can somehow knock him out with chloroform...i'll be able to get since by then i'll be a vet :biggrin2: then yeah we can pretty much do watever...but keep it clean !!! oh and of course take tons of pics (just put him in good positions and we can say everyime we took a pic he blinked or something)

yeah because the other part sounded pretty aggressive :roftl: we care about his health but would not hesitate to knock him down :naughty: