The Canadian Thread

sunshine931

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beck your coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot_jump:

You are very welcome in my appartment if you want to !!! I talked about it to my boyfriend (cause I live with him) the other day saying you were maybe coming to Montréal and he said he would be more then happy to welcome you !!!!

*is VERY excited*

That's awesome!!! You are all so amazing, letting me stay at your place!!!

Well it's all the same... the show is outside and it's general admission... so any category you pick you're gonna end up with the same ticket...

Okay, great...ordering.....now!!!!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's awesome!!! You are all so amazing, letting me stay at your place!!!

Okay, great...ordering.....now!!!!

this is so very cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was about to go to bed but I'm way too excited now...

go at the show's thread and change your RSVP from "maybe" to "yes" !!!!!!!!!

so you wanna stay at my place ? :D:D:D right in the heart of Montréal !!! I'l gladly be your tour guide for the w-e !!!

SO YOU ARE 100% NOW?!!! So why don't you just stick around until MIKA does TORONTO!!!!

I suppose you can't take all of August off, huh?

HAHAHA!!! I wish. I actually have to work the following monday and tuesday I am going to Edmonton to see Josh Groban in concert!! Can't wait for that show either!!!

I may have a weakness for guys with dark curly hair who can sing.

What do you all think?

this is so very cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was about to go to bed but I'm way too excited now...

go at the show's thread and change your RSVP from "maybe" to "yes" !!!!!!!!!

so you wanna stay at my place ? :D:D:D right in the heart of Montréal !!! I'l gladly be your tour guide for the w-e !!!

Already updated!!:thumb_yello:

I would love to stay at your place!! Thank you so much!!:huglove:

OOOOOOOh please Mika.

I'll cry if he does a show. And I'll pee a little.

I just sent him a message on MySpace entitled "I'm begging you Cupcake". He has to do a late set somewhere. HE HAS TO.

Becks I'm so glad you're coming to Montreal. That's awesome!!

I just sent him a message on MySpace entitled "I'm begging you Cupcake". He has to do a late set somewhere. HE HAS TO.

Becks I'm so glad you're coming to Montreal. That's awesome!!

I am so excited!!! I got the okay from my boss to have the days off and it was all I could think of at work!!!

My pleasure :D:D:D

You will be here from when to when ? just to start planning things...

I fly in Friday morning and my flight leaves at 4 on Sunday.

Cassiopee has offered to pick me up from the airport on friday.

All I have to say is that this show better be great cuz my flight times suck for the flight there!!:roftl:

I am so excited!!! I got the okay from my boss to have the days off and it was all I could think of at work!!!

I fly in Friday morning and my flight leaves at 4 on Sunday.

Cassiopee has offered to pick me up from the airport on friday.

All I have to say is that this show better be great cuz my flight times suck for the flight there!!:roftl:

oh that's very nice of Cassiopée ! Would've gladly pick you up but don't have a car... now I'll try to have my whole day off somaybe I can come with Cassiopée at the airport (if you don't mind Danie !) and we could arrange for you to drop your things at my house and we could get ready all together and all... cause I'm pretty sure you don't wanna bring your suitcase to the gig :naughty:

oh that's very nice of Cassiopée ! Would've gladly pick you up but don't have a car... now I'll try to have my whole day off somaybe I can come with Cassiopée at the airport (if you don't mind Danie !) and we could arrange for you to drop your things at my house and we could get ready all together and all... cause I'm pretty sure you don't wanna bring your suitcase to the gig :naughty:

As much fun as lugging my suitcase around would be....:roftl:

That would be fantastic!!

As much fun as lugging my suitcase around would be....:roftl:

That would be fantastic!!

ok well I'm going to bed now but we'll surely talk about this on MSN and make sure we arrange all the details so we make sure you'll have the best time ever with us !!!

Night !!!

ok well I'm going to bed now but we'll surely talk about this on MSN and make sure we arrange all the details so we make sure you'll have the best time ever with us !!!

Night !!!

Goodnight!!!

How am I going to sleep tonight?:roll1:

Okay, so I'm most def. going to be going to one of the Canadian Idol shows. Perhaps both, depending on the price.

I'm so excited. But the tickets don't go on sale until August 13th. And on ticketmaster, it said that tickets were $5.00?

Somehow, I don't believe that that's the price. :naughty:

WHO'S GOING!? Also, what night to you plan on going, if not both?

I don't mind! It would be really cool if you could have your day off! and meeting you a bit before the gig would be great! I just can't imagine all of us meeting for the first time in St-Jean! What a party! (I don't have a car either but I'll borough my mom's or rent one since I have to get to St-Jean! )

Okay, so I'm most def. going to be going to one of the Canadian Idol shows. Perhaps both, depending on the price.

I'm so excited. But the tickets don't go on sale until August 13th. And on ticketmaster, it said that tickets were $5.00?

You lucky! Well good luck to get tickets if it's that cheap you won't be the only one!

To watch MIKA perform live you need to get the August 28th tickets.

I might just see you there (I'm bringing the whole clan - kids & hubby).

But remember, he's only singing one or two songs at most - that's probably why the tickets are cheap. They don't go on sale until August 13 th, i think and by then, he may have already booked a proper gig in Toronto for a full performance - that might be better to go to, esp. if you're not a real Canadian idol fan.

To watch MIKA perform live you need to get the August 28th tickets.

I might just see you there (I'm bringing the whole clan - kids & hubby).

But remember, he's only singing one or two songs at most - that's probably why the tickets are cheap. They don't go on sale until August 13 th, i think and by then, he may have already booked a proper gig in Toronto for a full performance - that might be better to go to, esp. if you're not a real Canadian idol fan.

That's a good point. Because I'm really not a fan of Canadian Idol. :roftl:

I reaaaally hope he books a Toronto gig. How can he not? :biggrin2:

I'm going to try to do both. I imagine it's going to be a b*tch to get tickets to CI though. I will give it a shot!

Finally! RSVP in the Tours, Gig, Concerts thread - I can't believe other than you (and maybe Skimbletapps) NO ONE ELSE IS GOING!

There must be other Torontonian MIKA Fans (if they're not members of MFC, where do they get their FIX?!! Is there another Canadian MIKA fan site?...Maybe they're just not CANADIAN IDOL fans...that I can believe.

Finally! RSVP in the Tours, Gig, Concerts thread - I can't believe other than you (and maybe Skimbletapps) NO ONE ELSE IS GOING!

There must be other Torontonian MIKA Fans (if they're not members of MFC, where do they get their FIX?!! Is there another Canadian MIKA fan site?...Maybe they're just not CANADIAN IDOL fans...that I can believe.

I don't understand... Maybe Vicky will go, she's from Niagara Falls and she's really excited about Montreal's gig!

Just had to share....

I was walking into the mall to meet a friend for a movie and what do I hear playing over the loud speaker...

RELAX (TAKE IT EASY)!!!

I started smiling and singing and by the time I saw my friend (who doesn't really like Mika) the song was done!!:thumbdown: I wish I could've heard more and maybe mentioned to her that if she liked this song, I knew where she could get an amazing CD with other great songs on it:biggrin2:

Well, Hello all Canadian Mika Fans, I'm new in the forum. It's nice to know there are so many Canadians here.

I live in Quebec, in a town 15 minutes away from Ottawa and I'm moving to Montreal at the end of august, so when I found out Mika would have a concert only 20 minutes away from Montreal...I knew I had to do something to GO!

I'm trying to plan my trip there right now, and I hope everything works out, because it would really suck if I miss this opportunity!

Anyways, just wanted to say hello! :biggrin2:

Well, Hello all Canadian Mika Fans, I'm new in the forum. It's nice to know there are so many Canadians here.

I live in Quebec, in a town 15 minutes away from Ottawa and I'm moving to Montreal at the end of august, so when I found out Mika would have a concert only 20 minutes away from Montreal...I knew I had to do something to GO!

I'm trying to plan my trip there right now, and I hope everything works out, because it would really suck if I miss this opportunity!

Anyways, just wanted to say hello! :biggrin2:

Hey! I live in Quebec to! Montreal to be more precise!