The Canadian Thread

sunshine931

Helllllllllllllllloooooo my fellow Canadians !!!! Missed you all so much !!! Sorry for this long absence... it started all as my internet connection freaking out then me being incredibly busy and next thing I knew I had SO MUCH catching up to do on MFC, Myspace, Facebook, Hotmail, etc.............

I got quite overwhelmed to be honest !!! :shocked:

BUt now I finally managed to do all the catching up I had to do on myspace and now it's MFC's turn !!! Wow I have so much work to do !!!!

Hope all of you are feeling fine !!! :biggrin2:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YES I DO !!!! :arf:

HOW AWESOME IS IT GONNA BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAH I CAN'T WAIT!! I STILL DON'T HAVE MY TICKETS AHAH. BUT SOON.

AND I'LL ALSO BUY A FEATHER BOA!! A LOT OF PEOPLE IN FACT WANT TO BUY BOAS AHAH IT'LL BE SO MUCH FUN!!

YES I DO !!!! :arf:

HOW AWESOME IS IT GONNA BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!

Is the Quebec August 10th concert for real???? I thought there was a triple booking! Have they sorted the whole thing out? I don't even want to consider anything until I know FOR SURE what's going on! ('Course by then tickets everywhere will be sold out - typical cj luck!) :sneaky2:

Is the Quebec August 10th concert for real???? I thought there was a triple booking! Have they sorted the whole thing out? I don't even want to consider anything until I know FOR SURE what's going on! ('Course by then tickets everywhere will be sold out - typical cj luck!) :sneaky2:

Well, it was announced about three days before we could purchase the tickets, and i have emailed the people organizing the concert, and they said that he would be flying in from new york to do the concert..

Don't worry, for now the tickets are not close to sold out. They didn't do much publicity. And it's a big site. :biggrin2:

Don't worry, for now the tickets are not close to sold out. They didn't do much publicity. And it's a big site. :biggrin2:

But what about the whole Sweden thing? I know he can easily make New York in the AM for Good Morning America, then do Quebec in the PM. But it's the Sweden factor that I'm puzzled about.....

But what about the whole Sweden thing? I know he can easily make New York in the AM for Good Morning America, then do Quebec in the PM. But it's the Sweden factor that I'm puzzled about.....

I have never been so mixed up in my entire life!! He has confirmed his presence in Sweden too! my god what's going on...

I know... but it's not on his myspace or mikasounds... Maybe they scheduled Sweden first than Good Morning America ask him to do the show and since USA might be more interesting... And why not do a charity show the same day in Quebec. That way he doesn't have to comeback in Montreal during his next north american tour!

I know... but it's not on his myspace or mikasounds... Maybe they scheduled Sweden first than Good Morning America ask him to do the show and since USA might be more interesting... And why not do a charity show the same day in Quebec. That way he doesn't have to comeback in Montreal during his next north american tour!

Well, I just keep thinking about all the disappointed Swedish Fans???? (Or HOPEFULLY this will all work out...)

I just know how devastated mfcers get when shows get cancelled.... really sucks... :thumbdown:

Well, I just keep thinking about all the disappointed Swedish Fans???? (Or HOPEFULLY this will all work out...)

I just know how devastated mfcers get when shows get cancelled.... really sucks... :thumbdown:

I know and I still don't understand why Mikamyspace or Mikasounds didn't confirmed anything! At least the rest of the show will be great with Pascale Picard and DJ Champion...

Hi Gals! I'm here for a little while....I snuck away to the computer, but soon someone will need "mommy" - I just know it! Kids don't have school anymore so they are going to bed later! ARghhh!

Eva is ok. But I'm afraid if MIKA wasn't in the lineup, I wouldn't be going...

Hi Gals! I'm here for a little while....I snuck away to the computer, but soon someone will need "mommy" - I just know it! Kids don't have school anymore so they are going to bed later! ARghhh!

Eva is ok. But I'm afraid if MIKA wasn't in the lineup, I wouldn't be going...

I guess it's normal since you don't live close. But you'll be there cuz HE WILL BE THERE.

Yeah I'm not dragging my ass to Montreal for Eva Avila!

The Sweden thing is a no-go on the 10th. It's physically impossible for him to get there if he's doing Good Morning America. GMA, So You Think You Can Dance, Olympia and Glastonbury were probably top priorities for him this summer and everything else can be sacrificed if anything goes wrong.

My only concern about the Montreal show is if he's not feeling well or something. It's going to be a really tough day for him and if he's not up for it, there could be a problem.

The Sweden thing is a no-go on the 10th. It's physically impossible for him to get there if he's doing Good Morning America. GMA, So You Think You Can Dance, Olympia and Glastonbury were probably top priorities for him this summer and everything else can be sacrificed if anything goes wrong.

My only concern about the Montreal show is if he's not feeling well or something. It's going to be a really tough day for him and if he's not up for it, there could be a problem.

:no:*fingers crossed*

What about Osheaga...I think there's still a chance for that...but its expensive!

What's this about "So You Think You Can Dance"????????? :shocked:

Do tell!!!! :shocked: