The Canadian Thread

sunshine931

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am fantabulous thx! how was your day???

Brutal!!! I was only supposed to work until 7 cuz that's when we close and I didn't get home until 8!!! People don't seem to care that there is a closing tme for a reason:thumbdown:

Oh by the way for those who listen to Radio Énergie, Relax (Take It Easy) is "la toune buzz de la semaine"

:arf2:

And Love Today is number one on the countdown

:arf2: :arf2:

AAAAGGGHHHHH!!!

That is so unfair!! They aren't even playing Love Today on the radio yet and you get Relax too?:sneaky2:

By the way, this is my 1000th post!!! That didn't take long at all!!:roftl:

AAAAGGGHHHHH!!!

That is so unfair!! They aren't even playing Love Today on the radio yet and you get Relax too?:sneaky2:

By the way, this is my 1000th post!!! That didn't take long at all!!:roftl:

Québec LOOOOOOOOVES Mika that's why !!!

And by the way, congrats on your 1000th post !!! :yay:

Québec LOOOOOOOOVES Mika that's why !!!

And by the way, congrats on your 1000th post !!! :yay:

You know, I don't actually know anyone else who likes Mika:shocked:

I'm sure it's safe to say that he will never come to Saskatoon:thumbdown:

Oh well, that just means I will have to come to him, where ever that may be!!! I think that by Thursday, I will have made my decision about flying out to see all of you. Right now, I'm 97% sure I'm going, I just need to convince my mom that although I have never met any of you, I will be okay to go somewhere on my own:roftl:

yesterday I was chatting on MSN with my cousin Valérie... she's approx 15 years old and REALLY into emo music and all, for a few years that's all she's been listening to... And yesterday she just told me randomly : "Love Today is SUCH a great song !!! I love it !!! I'm thinking of buying the album ! Love his music, he's so talented and what he does is so different and original... AND, he's got class"

:punk:

yesterday I was chatting on MSN with my cousin Valérie... she's approx 15 years old and REALLY into emo music and all, for a few years that's all she's been listening to... And yesterday she just told me randomly : "Love Today is SUCH a great song !!! I love it !!! I'm thinking of buying the album ! Love his music, he's so talented and what he does is so different and original... AND, he's got class"

:punk:

that's great!!! whenever I mention Mika, my younger sister just says, "as long as we don't have to listen to Grace Kelly again"

I didn't think that was a problem!:naughty: