sunshine931

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, Hello all Canadian Mika Fans, I'm new in the forum. It's nice to know there are so many Canadians here.

I live in Quebec, in a town 15 minutes away from Ottawa and I'm moving to Montreal at the end of august, so when I found out Mika would have a concert only 20 minutes away from Montreal...I knew I had to do something to GO!

I'm trying to plan my trip there right now, and I hope everything works out, because it would really suck if I miss this opportunity!

Anyways, just wanted to say hello! :biggrin2:

Hey there !!!! Welcome to the forum and welcome to the Canadian Thread !!! You'll see everyone is friendly here !!! Hope you'll have a great time and looking forward to meet yet another MFCer on august 10th !!! :thumb_yello:

Hey there !!!! Welcome to the forum and welcome to the Canadian Thread !!! You'll see everyone is friendly here !!! Hope you'll have a great time and looking forward to meet yet another MFCer on august 10th !!! :thumb_yello:

Thank you so much! :) Me too, I look forward to meeting all the canadian mika fans.

Just wanted to say...........

I can't wait for Friday!!!!!

Mika or no Mika, Montreal is gonna rock!!:punk:

I talked to Véro on the phone earlier and we're ready :punk:

... actually we talked like 5 minutes about the w-e and 40 min about Mika and MFC so imagine a whole w-e all together :naughty:

Becks, Vero, Cass - have a blast! Take lots of pics. With or without MIKA...life goes on, and I know you'll have a great time!

I had a great time with Christine last night. She took me to a concert (The Fratellis) and we forgot about our MIKA troubles for a little bit. Although we still did talk MIKA 90% of the time (ha ha) it was still a good distraction from all the MIKA Canadian cancellations.

... actually we talked like 5 minutes about the w-e and 40 min about Mika and MFC so imagine a whole w-e all together :naughty:

HAHAHA!!!! I can't seem to sit still lately.....Only one more day of work to go (it is going to feel like forever!!)

I just want to say thank you again to you and Vero for still going through with my visit this weekend!!!

Becks, Vero, Cass - have a blast! Take lots of pics. With or without MIKA...life goes on, and I know you'll have a great time!

I had a great time with Christine last night. She took me to a concert (The Fratellis) and we forgot about our MIKA troubles for a little bit. Although we still did talk MIKA 90% of the time (ha ha) it was still a good distraction from all the MIKA Canadian cancellations.

LUCKY!!!!

I would love to see The Fratelli's in concert!!!! I love them!!!

This weekend will be great, I know it!!!

Mfcers seem to always be great company!

Glad to know you had fun and yes life goes on!

wow since the Mika in Québec thread (R.I.P.) it seems we have neglected our dear Canadian Thread ! Glad to see you back here girls !

*hugs fellow canadians*

*hugs the thread*

soooooooooo to celebrate our come back to the thread... let me start with a quote fest !!! lol !!! :punk:

You bet it's gonna rock !!! Can't wait for friday either !!!!! :punk:

lllllolllll so very true...

Thx Suzy !!! we'll take lots of pics for sure and post them in here ! And yes life goes on with or without Mika (although it's a bitmore colorful with him lol)

HAHAHA!!!! I can't seem to sit still lately.....Only one more day of work to go (it is going to feel like forever!!)

I just want to say thank you again to you and Vero for still going through with my visit this weekend!!!

aaaaaaawww my pleasure !!!

yes one more day at work !!!! and then we're gonna ROCK MONTRÉAL MFC STYLE !!!!! :punk:

Have a great time girls. I know it's not the same but I'm sure Greg will sing a Mika song. He knows every song possible!!!!

I go my refund yesterday, it almost made me cry... but since i'm not going I have a night at the soccer game!!!:roftl: Almost the same..

Have a great time girls. I know it's not the same but I'm sure Greg will sing a Mika song. He knows every song possible!!!!

I go my refund yesterday, it almost made me cry... but since i'm not going I have a night at the soccer game!!!:roftl: Almost the same..

Thx ! Gregory Charles is a very talented man so the show can't be bad... it's not what we wanted to see but oh well... we'll try and make the best of it !

Thx ! Gregory Charles is a very talented man so the show can't be bad... it's not what we wanted to see but oh well... we'll try and make the best of it !

Never said he was not good, of course he is, and very very talented. And DJ Champion is gonna make you dance all night...

We will see us another time I'm sure and if not well make a canadian bus to do a road trip somewhere :thumb_yello:

Never said he was not good, of course he is, and very very talented. And DJ Champion is gonna make you dance all night...

We will see us another time I'm sure and if not well make a canadian bus to do a road trip somewhere :thumb_yello:

A road trip sounds like sooooooooooo much fun!! Sign me up! LOL!!

lol I wasn't implying you said he wasn't good... :wink2:

A road trip sounds like sooooooooooo much fun!! Sign me up! LOL!!

hell yeah ! sign me up too ! :punk: LOL !

Well... I'm off now... NIGHT EVERYBODY !

Long live the Canadian Thread.

Yay for you! Have much much fun in Montreal. I'm sure you will fall in love with that city! It took me like 10 minutes to fall in love with Montreal!

I'm sure everyone that is still going to the concert will have much much fun!!:thumb_yello:

Are any of my fellow Canadians noticing that Relax is getting more and more airplay? I heard it three times on Vibe 98.5 (Calgary's Top 40 station) yesterday. I thought that odd, since isn't Love Today the current North American single? The aforementioned radio station played Love Today once, back in May, that I heard. And now we're getting Relax? Hrm. Not that I'm complaining, of course - the more Mika-exposure, the better! :punk:

Are any of my fellow Canadians noticing that Relax is getting more and more airplay? I heard it three times on Vibe 98.5 (Calgary's Top 40 station) yesterday. I thought that odd, since isn't Love Today the current North American single?

No, Relax Take It Easy was released in Canada 5 weeks ago and is slowly moving up the charts. It's been in the top 7 at 7 in Toronto for a week or two now.

It's number 24 on the Billboard Canadian Hot 100:

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/charts/chart_display.jsp?f=Canadian+Hot+100&pageNumber=Top+11-50&g=Singles

How was the concert in St-Jean yesteday?

Did you have fun? and did Gregory sing a song of Mika?

It was awesome! Gregory and Dj Champion OWNED :punk:

We'll do a proper report but you can hear a bit of Grace Kelly by Gregory here:

Count me in for the Canadian group. I am the original '80's girl from Niagara. I actually lived through them. I still have the '80's hair thing going too. I graduated high school the year Mika was born. I was so happy that he said, on GMA yesterday, that all the good singers came out of the '70's and '80'. FINALLY! someone that thinks like me. Mika's the only singer I've been this excited about in 20 years. Thanks for letting us "old" girls in the group. We love him as much as you all do. Can't wait for him to come back to Canada.

Really happy you had a great time. I was so thinking about all of you. Maybe I could have joind even if my friend did'nt want to go... next time i will be there for sure. Mika or not :wink2:

can't wait for the report... after my vacation. Have a nice 2 weeks

xxx

HELL YEAH THEY DID !!!!!!!! :punk:

Seriously we had a REALLY great time !!! it was SUCH a good show !!!

Count me in for the Canadian group. I am the original '80's girl from Niagara. I actually lived through them. I still have the '80's hair thing going too. I graduated high school the year Mika was born. I was so happy that he said, on GMA yesterday, that all the good singers came out of the '70's and '80'. FINALLY! someone that thinks like me. Mika's the only singer I've been this excited about in 20 years. Thanks for letting us "old" girls in the group. We love him as much as you all do. Can't wait for him to come back to Canada.

Hey there welcome to the Canadian thread !!! And I'm sure you're not "old" as you say... everybody's welcome here, wether your 12 or 99 years old !!! As long as you spread the Mikalove !

Really happy you had a great time. I was so thinking about all of you. Maybe I could have joind even if my friend did'nt want to go... next time i will be there for sure. Mika or not :wink2:

can't wait for the report... after my vacation. Have a nice 2 weeks

xxx

Thx !!! It's a shame though you couldn't join us...

have a great vacation !!!