Hey everyone :)

How r u?

Wow, I missed alot in the past couple of days!

What's the surprise? Can't wait to find out :)

LAAAARRRRAAA!!! *BIG hugs*

How are you doing?

are you alright??

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LAAAARRRRAAA!!! *BIG hugs*

How are you doing?

are you alright??

Hi,

Yeah, am fine thank u for asking. Things here are well... you saw the news... :thumbdown: I heard the bomb from my house and it shook the windows which was weird cos the one in Aley the other week I didn't hear.

Well being "mad" has something to do with the project!!! :naughty:

You like my new avatar? شكـرا :D

Here you go,

mikanewvq8.jpg

AAAAAAHHHHH!!!! Isn't he the hottest thing!! Thanks for the pic, it's awsome! I think I'm about to faint:wub2: :wub2:

Any clues, please, please?:wink2: I am mad...

Lara!!!! Great to hear you're fine, although you heard the explosion. I was worried about you, hun. Take very good care of yourself, dear. Have this HUGE hug:huglove:

AAAAAAHHHHH!!!! Isn't he the hottest thing!! Thanks for the pic, it's awsome! I think I'm about to faint:wub2: :wub2:

Lara!!!! Great to hear you're fine, although you heard the explosion. I was worried about you, hun. Take very good care of yourself, dear. Have this HUGE hug:huglove:

Thanks for the hug :)

Where's Cubitus gone? anyone know..?

Thanks for the hug :)

Where's Cubitus gone? anyone know..?

Grrrrrrrrrr couldn't resist not answering to this....Well as i've already told you my exams are on the last week of june and i'm studying like mad...so it's only a matter of time before becoming once more active in the leb thread...hihi

Anyway glad ur fine Lar :) hope everything is ok there....well i know what happened...but i daresay my parents want to go over there in the summer !!!! i really don't beleive them...they're crazy heheh well no not crazy but they do LOVE lebanon...how couldn't they after all hein ???

LOVE (today and tomorrow and the day after...lol)

JK alias cubes.

Grrrrrrrrrr couldn't resist not answering to this....Well as i've already told you my exams are on the last week of june and i'm studying like mad...so it's only a matter of time before becoming once more active in the leb thread...hihi

Anyway glad ur fine Lar :) hope everything is ok there....well i know what happened...but i daresay my parents want to go over there in the summer !!!! i really don't beleive them...they're crazy heheh well no not crazy but they do LOVE lebanon...how couldn't they after all hein ???

JK alias cubes.

Heyyyyy cubes :)

I thought you'd disapeared!! Good luck in your exams:thumb_yello:

Jasmine - I saw the interview... it took nearly an hour to load, can you believe it?! But it was well worth the wait :) Goddddd.... his laugh..!

JK alias cubes.

Same deal for me with studying! I just got back from my first Mika show, like, a half hour ago, and although I know he is many things, he is quite a beautiful Lebanese! (Even moreso in person). His skin color is really nice and he wore my favorite pants of his- they sort of remind me of Lebanon, the white ones with the embroidery. Yum!

I'm going to go doze off for about, 9000 hours now. I've been up since 3 AM last night, and then this concert. Now it's 2 AM. Which is all totally worth it!

Glad to hear everyone else is well! I'd like to come in this thread more ofthen, but I've been really busy studying.

Same deal for me with studying! I just got back from my first Mika show, like, a half hour ago, and although I know he is many things, he is quite a beautiful Lebanese! (Even moreso in person). His skin color is really nice and he wore my favorite pants of his- they sort of remind me of Lebanon, the white ones with the embroidery. Yum!

I'm going to go doze off for about, 9000 hours now. I've been up since 3 AM last night, and then this concert. Now it's 2 AM. Which is all totally worth it!

Glad to hear everyone else is well! I'd like to come in this thread more ofthen, but I've been really busy studying.

SOOoo Happy for u!!!

Did u met him???

or did u post any report or pics???

Well yeh studying is not the funniest thing on earth :bleh: (I finished this week but now the real life is waintin for me!!)

but courage & good luck to all!!!:thumb_yello:

Hi everyone,

How's your weekend? Mine was a bit boring, and I should be writing letters for jobs, but thought I'd come here instead :)

Hii Lara!!

Hope ur fine!!

yeh I do the same thing too:bleh: but from time to time we need some relaxation, no ???:wink2::naughty:

Hi everyone,

How's your weekend? Mine was a bit boring, and I should be writing letters for jobs, but thought I'd come here instead :)

Hey Lara! It's always great to read you:wink2: Look at me, I'm here while I should be sleeping for a hard working day tomorrow, but I can't resist, I'm addicted to the Club:bleh: Hope all is okay there, hun.

Hi everyone,

We´re addicted to this place ;)

My weekend was so boring too. Studying is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boriiiiiiiiiiiiiiing...

But i felt OK today. And Real Madrid won Spanish League!!! :wub2:

Oh yeh that's true!!!

Congrats!!!!

My sister is a HUGE FAN from the Real!!!!!:biggrin2: (she's 15) & she was so excited tonight!!! but my bro is for barcelone sooo, u can imagine the atmosphere at home!!!:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

they really make me laugh!!!

& btw, Black, how was ur birthday & the leb restaurant???

hope u had fun!!

Heyyyyy cubes :)

I thought you'd disapeared!! Good luck in your exams:thumb_yello:

Jasmine - I saw the interview... it took nearly an hour to load, can you believe it?! But it was well worth the wait. Goddddd.... his laugh..!

Yes it is very well worth it :naughty: But an hour :shocked:

I love when he said "don't mess" hahaha Lebanese maffia :cool:

His lebanese beauty is unbeliveble, don't know what I'll do to myself when I finally get to see him :shocked:

7a nattif 2eb 7ale :insane:

Oh yeh that's true!!!

Congrats!!!!

My sister is a HUGE FAN from the Real!!!!!:biggrin2: (she's 15) & she was so excited tonight!!! but my bro is for barcelone sooo, u can imagine the atmosphere at home!!!:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

they really make me laugh!!!

hope u had fun!!

Ah, poor you...I can imagine how you feel..I´m Real Madrid fan and i´m so happy!!!:cool:

His lebanese beauty is unbeliveble, don't know what I'll do to myself when I finally get to see him :shocked:

7a nattif 2eb 7ale :insane:

Half-Lebanese, darling. It seems that genetics picked the best aspects of both cultures and melded them into one person. :wub2:

Half-Lebanese, darling. It seems that genetics picked the best aspects of both cultures and melded them into one person. :wub2:

I know I KNOW that's what I meant :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Now let me turn in to a hot poddle in peace :naughty:

hope u had fun!!

Hi LebAngel! You know, I don't like football, but I do HATE Real Madrid, because I live soooo close to their stadium that whenever there's a match I can't even go out. Last night was terrible, I couldn't sleep a wink. Why do I have to cope with those hooligans in my street insulting me? It's a lost fight, I know...

I couldn't go to the Lebanese restaurant on my birthday, I think I will next weekend:roftl: Maybe I'll take Queenie with me?:naughty: I didn't do anything special on the day, just hung around with my boyfriend a little, but nothing much, I was soooo tired (must be I'm aging, haha). I'll tell you about that restaurant when I go, ok? So I make you hungry again:roftl:

Yeah, Mika has the best of the East and the West, he's perfect:wub2:

SOOoo Happy for u!!!

Did u met him???

or did u post any report or pics???

Well yeh studying is not the funniest thing on earth :bleh: (I finished this week but now the real life is waintin for me!!)

but courage & good luck to all!!!:thumb_yello:

Didn't meet him, but my report is here! :bleh:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3493&page=71

Pics are here:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=qavpk5j.b4lpei2v&Uy=-qscmzf&Ux=0

Thank u!!!! it seems u had great time there!!!

hope ur friend gets better now...but never mind u'll met him next time!!!:thumb_yello: u were soo close to him!!!!

i'm waitin for wednesday to buy tickets for his gig in France!!!

Hi LebAngel! You know, I don't like football, but I do HATE Real Madrid, because I live soooo close to their stadium that whenever there's a match I can't even go out. Last night was terrible, I couldn't sleep a wink. Why do I have to cope with those hooligans in my street insulting me? It's a lost fight, I know...

I couldn't go to the Lebanese restaurant on my birthday, I think I will next weekend Maybe I'll take Queenie with me? I didn't do anything special on the day, just hung around with my boyfriend a little, but nothing much, I was soooo tired (must be I'm aging, haha). I'll tell you about that restaurant when I go, ok? So I make you hungry again

Yeah, Mika has the best of the East and the West, he's perfect:wub2:

I can imagine...It's not easy at all to live near a stadium!!!

even if I'm sure it's my sister's dream!!:naughty:

unlikely all the people who going there aren't all gentlemen!!!

Waintin for ur report:thumb_yello:

P.S: Best Lebanese are those who's grown up abroad:bleh: no offense:naughty:

I couldn't go to the Lebanese restaurant on my birthday, I think I will next weekend:roftl: Maybe I'll take Queenie with me?:naughty: I didn't do anything special on the day, just hung around with my boyfriend a little, but nothing much, I was soooo tired (must be I'm aging, haha). I'll tell you about that restaurant when I go, ok? So I make you hungry again

Yeah, Mika has the best of the East and the West, he's perfect

Yeah do tell us when you finally go there :thumb_yello:

Mika is perfect, that can be repeated forever :naughty:

Oooh I'm so jealous of all you guys that has already gone to his gigs, but I'm also very happy for you. Sorry about your friend but you seemed to have a great time anyways (of course how can u not when seeing Mika haha) :wink2:

P.S: Best Lebanese are those who's grown up abroad, no offense

I take that as a compliment for ME *LMFAO* :roftl:

This morning I was watching 3alam el saba7 with Hadia on Future Tv, as usual, when I realized that she was talking about braces!!!!:shocked:

Then it took all my attention...in my head it was braces=Mika!!!:naughty:

she said that braces are a "must have" for men this year!!!

& just after they showed a fashion show with men wearing red, green, blue pants, big bags, beautiful sun glasses......&......shorts!!!!!

So my question is: When will Mika change his pants for shorts??????:biggrin2:

(i'm not talking for the kind of shorts in was wearing with toys :wink2: )

Mikalluuuu guys!

I'm tripping off on vacation to Dalarna (in sweden) with my friend tomorrow so I wont see you until sunday :crybaby:

Luv u all and will be thinking of you *kisses&hugs*

And mine and Sandis secret will finally be revealed :naughty:

Mikalluuuu guys!

I'm tripping off on vacation to Dalarna (in sweden) with my friend tomorrow so I wont see you until sunday :crybaby:

Luv u all and will be thinking of you *kisses&hugs*

And mine and Sandis secret will finally be revealed :naughty:

Oh yay :groupwave: can't wait.

Hunny you have a nice time in Dalarna, enjoy yourself and know that I will miss you like grazzzzzzy :insane:

Love you darling :wub2:

*kisses and hugs*