Yes I can do it almost but not by myself, and I personally *not bragging* think I'm good at cooking :biggrin2: You're good at what you love, right?! :bleh:

love loving Mika - and I'm the best at doing that :naughty::wub2:

lol, sorry, had to write that. :bleh:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! So it's that! Then I have tried it and I do love it. :naughty: Thanks for the explanation, it was crystal clear:thumb_yello: Gosh, I'm sooooo hungry now.

Bombs? I've heard nothing. Is everybody ok? Lara? How is the situation now? This is a nightmare!!! I send you all my love and inconditional support always.

Black, we should go to a lebanese restaurant or something like that :bleh:

Hehehehe LOL excellent idea Sou to show them the Shishbarak...but i prefer the meat stuff with ''3ageen'' cooked in the oven before adding it to the yogurt....it's so tasty

Today's Shishbarak! YUM!!!

Mama preparing it...

shishbarak1mr4.jpg

In my plate, yum!

shishbarak3xl8.jpg

Yaaa 7alaaawa! Shou baddik etshattetileh ri2e?? :roftl:

That looks absolutely heavenly delicious *goes to beg my mum on my knees to do shishbarak*

Hehehehe LOL excellent idea Sou to show them the Shishbarak...but i prefer the meat stuff with ''3ageen'' cooked in the oven before adding it to the yogurt....it's so tasty

Well Cubes there's many different ways to make shishbarak, my mums best friend makes them the way you like :bleh:

I love myself for mentioning Shishbarak, now everybody's gonna have it :biggrin2:

Yayyy we must make a thread about lebanese food hehe.....Shishbarak's recipe is not very difficult.....perhaps Sou can give it to us.....come on Sou diet coke an'a shishbarak please

diet coke i'm on my knees

HAHAHA

Yayyy we must make a thread about lebanese food hehe.....Shishbarak's recipe is not very difficult.....perhaps Sou can give it to us.....come on Sou diet coke an'a shishbarak please

HAHAHA

*LMAO* :naughty::roftl::lmfao::lmao:

HAHAHA

LOOOL!!! Cube, that was hilarious!! Funny thing is, I WAS drinking diet coke while eating the shishbarak! :roftl: Seriously, I was! :naughty:

Well, I've asked my mom to give me the recipe, so I'll post it up as soon as I can :D

LOOOL!!! Cube, that was hilarious!! Funny thing is, I WAS drinking diet coke while eating the shishbarak! :roftl: Seriously, I was! :naughty:

Well, I've asked my mom to give me the recipe, so I'll post it up as soon as I can :D

Hahaha seriously you crack me up, diet coke with Shishbarak...huh......WHY NOT!? Guiltless.gif

:roftl:

Oh Sou hiya!!

haven't seen you for a while!

how are you doing? melting away?? heard it was really hot in Kuwait

yay, maybe even I'll try :wink2:

yay, maybe even I'll try :wink2:

Aren't you a vegetarian Mona?? :naughty:

Haha you could put Quorn in it but it just wouldn't be the same :blink::roftl:

Don't worry, there's still plenty of vegetarian lebanese food :thumb_yello:

Aren't you a vegetarian Mona?? :naughty:

Haha you could put Quorn in it but it just wouldn't be the same :blink::roftl:

Don't worry, there's still plenty of vegetarian lebanese food :thumb_yello:

yup I am and that's actually what I thought. I mean me and my sis practically eat the same thing only she eats it with meat and I eat it with qourn/soya

put I must say I do love veggie food :naughty:

really? give me recipes! I love cooking non-swedish food :biggrin2:

yup I am and that's actually what I thought. I mean me and my sis practically eat the same thing only she eats it with meat and I eat it with qourn/soya

put I must say I do love veggie food :naughty:

really? give me recipes! I love cooking non-swedish food :biggrin2:

Haha I know you pretty well by now don't I? :biggrin2:

I'll leave the recipe part to Sandi. I don't use recipes, I cook with my heart (that sounded cheezy) *LOL* :naughty:

Haha I know you pretty well by now don't I? :biggrin2:

I'll leave the recipe part to Sandi. I don't use recipes, I cook with my heart (that sounded cheezy) *LOL* :naughty:

yeah you do! better than my classmates that I've gone to school with 5 days a week for a year.

oh, I really love you guys. I wish we could meet.

haha! with the heart, only a little soppy, but that's okay - my Mum cooks with the heart, and it always turns out great!!

yeah you do! better than my classmates that I've gone to school with 5 days a week for a year.

oh, I really love you guys. I wish we could meet.

haha! with the heart, only a little soppy, but that's okay - my Mum cooks with the heart, and it always turns out great!!

*Comes back from around the corner*

OK you're not so scary now *phew*

And we will meet my scar...eer...my friend :thumb_yello:

Haha I get a bit sentimental sometimes but didn't mean it in that way *LOL* I just usually cook with whatever I've got and make it to something eatable....well actually really delicious *okok I'm NOT a show-off*

:roftl::naughty: