• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mikalluuuu guys!

I'm tripping off on vacation to Dalarna (in sweden) with my friend tomorrow so I wont see you until sunday :crybaby:

Luv u all and will be thinking of you *kisses&hugs*

And mine and Sandis secret will finally be revealed :naughty:

Sorry everyone, our plans of unveiling our project tomorrow will have to be postponed till Sunday because Jassi is traveling!!

Joujou, I'm going to miss you and your Jassitude while you're gone! :crybaby:

Have fun in Dalarna!!! :woot_jump:

Posted this in the "music of ur country" thread!

Enjoy!!!!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=300878&postcount=75

(I didnt even know we could find them on youtube :P)

Thanks a lot for posting these, I love all of them:thumb_yello:

Lara, hun, are you okay? It's been ages since we haven't had you here and I miss you. :huglove:

Damn...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/6235224.stm

This MUST STOP right now!!

Lara, are you ok these days? Hope so.

Hi,

Thanks for asking, yeah I'm ok but I just got a bit busy so I haven't had chance to get on MFC site very often.

Bad news today about the bomb, especially as it was targetting brave people just doing their job and trying to help others. I guess some people just don't want to live in peace :thumbdown: Hopefully things will be better soon though, but I'm not so sure.

Hi to everyone else too... Is today the day that we know of the top secret project surprise thing...?!!! :)

Hi,

Thanks for asking, yeah I'm ok but I just got a bit busy so I haven't had chance to get on MFC site very often.

Bad news today about the bomb, especially as it was targetting brave people just doing their job and trying to help others. I guess some people just don't want to live in peace :thumbdown: Hopefully things will be better soon though, but I'm not so sure.

Hi to everyone else too... Is today the day that we know of the top secret project surprise thing...?!!! :)

Hey hun!!!!! Great to read you!!!:roftl: I'm soooo gald you're fine. I know about that bomb that killed five Spanish soldiers, well, no comments about that, it's sad enough...

Yeah, I thought today was D-Day, but there seems to be nobody around...:blink:

Hey hun!!!!! Great to read you!!!:roftl: I'm soooo gald you're fine. I know about that bomb that killed five Spanish soldiers, well, no comments about that, it's sad enough...

Yeah, I thought today was D-Day, but there seems to be nobody around...:blink:

Yes, I saw that the soldiers were Spanish - that's sad, especially 'cos Spain is good to this region. Hmmm anyway, it just gets me annoyed when I think about what certain people are doing to hurt the country and cause trouble for everyone.

It looks like we may have to wait for the surprise then...?

Yes, I saw that the soldiers were Spanish - that's sad, especially 'cos Spain is good to this region. Hmmm anyway, it just gets me annoyed when I think about what certain people are doing to hurt the country and cause trouble for everyone.

It looks like we may have to wait for the surprise then...?

Yeah, the whole situation is so terrible and so frustrating, like you said, seems some people try their best to keep the bloodshed on, I'll never understand wars and warmongers. You're right, most people in Spain are absolutely pro-Lebanon and Palestine, and that makes ir even sadder to read the papers every morning and find nothing we do seems to be leading to peace.

Well, we'll wait biting our neals and thinking over and over gain what's it about!

Yeah, the whole situation is so terrible and so frustrating, like you said, seems some people try their best to keep the bloodshed on, I'll never understand wars and warmongers. You're right, most people in Spain are absolutely pro-Lebanon and Palestine, and that makes ir even sadder to read the papers every morning and find nothing we do seems to be leading to peace.

Well, we'll wait biting our neals and thinking over and over gain what's it about!

Yes you're right - when I was in Palestine, Spain was very involved with a lot of projects and Barcelona is twinned with Gaza City (where I lived) and they did so much to help and the people involved were just so nice - I have a lot of good memories with them.

Am going to try and sleep now but it's so hot here today - aah I miss the English bad summer sometimes :)

I didn't know Barcelona is rwinned with Gaza City, now I'm a bit prouder to be Spanish:roftl: I pray every day for this to end, and I have hopes that it will some day soon, it just has to! Everything is so unfair.

Sweet dreams, hun :das: Here it's also sooo hot, and Summer has just started, Gosh! I also miss English Summer nights...:blush-anim-cl: I'm going to bed too, tomorrow will be another hard working day and I'm sooooo tired... Hope I'll read you tomorrow! And hope we'll find out what the surprise is then.:huglove:

I'm very sorry for the Spanish soldiers who were killed....always innocent people<who are trying to do their job are tacken as target...it's a very sad situation ...

it's a critical phase for Lebanon, actually I've stopped reading the news for a while, it's not I dont care, no, (my parents are keepin me informed of all the most important news) but i cant stand anymore all this...

Anyway, we should have discovered THE surprise at this time:sneaky2:

Sou, Jassissa where are you????????????

Did you forget us????:blink:

I'm very sorry for the Spanish soldiers who were killed....always innocent people<who are trying to do their job are tacken as target...it's a very sad situation ...

it's a critical phase for Lebanon, actually I've stopped reading the news for a while, it's not I dont care, no, (my parents are keepin me informed of all the most important news) but i cant stand anymore all this...

Anyway, we should have discovered THE surprise at this time:sneaky2:

Sou, Jassissa where are you????????????

Did you forget us????:blink:

No wonder you had to stop reading the news, it's all so heartbreaking. I've done the same, only today the death of the soldiers was in every channel, of course. I'm not so fond of soldiers, but I know those particular ones who work in Lebanon are helping Lebanese people a lot, their job is crucial there at the moment, and it's so sad this happened, regardless of their nationality. But we must never lose hope, that's what the warmongers want us to do, so they have the whole power. Lebanon and Palestine are not alone.

Me want the surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roftl:

No wonder you had to stop reading the news, it's all so heartbreaking. I've done the same, only today the death of the soldiers was in every channel, of course. I'm not so fond of soldiers, but I know those particular ones who work in Lebanon are helping Lebanese people a lot, their job is crucial there at the moment, and it's so sad this happened, regardless of their nationality. But we must never lose hope, that's what the warmongers want us to do, so they have the whole power. Lebanon and Palestine are not alone.

Me want the surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roftl:

Yeh the situation is very heartbreaking but I still have faith in the future! Thx for your support!

I have a lot of respect for the soldiers & for the things they are accomplishing, we know all what those people are trying to do...:thumbdown:

Welcome back Jassissa!!

Hope you spent a good week:wink2:

Seems we dont have any other choice than to wait...

Hey, Lara and Jass! We missed you guys. :)

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Jas and I will unveil our project tonight, wait for it :wink2:

I can't wait to see what you have cooked up. Have you both been taking teasing tips from Mika? :naughty:

EDIT: Btw, which number Lebanese Friendly am I? I was going to add it to my siggie but I didn't know which number I am.

Hey, Lara and Jass! We missed you guys. :)

I can't wait to see what you have cooked up. Have you both been taking teasing tips from Mika? :naughty:

EDIT: Btw, which number Lebanese Friendly am I? I was going to add it to my siggie but I didn't know which number I am.

YES we've learned from the master :naughty:

It's cubes that's in charge of the list and he'll be gone for a long time, studies I think....

*randomly pops in* chikas_pink41wave.gif

I recently moved to West Kensington, and much to my delight, I've discovered a little Lebanese grocery nearby! I bought some baklawa from there, since I'd never tried it before, and it's soooo yummy! I'll probably go back there tomorrow and get some more, 'cause I've nearly finished it!

Actually, I've seen so many Lebanese places nearby... there's a Lebanese restaurant on Kensington High Street (as well as another restaurant I saw near there), a Lebanese sandwich shop thinger on Earl's Court Road, that little Lebanese grocery I mentioned before... they really are everywhere, like Mika said :biggrin2: