Hi guys,

Been ages since I came on the site.

How's everyone?

Well, looks like I'll soon be leaving Lebanon to go and live in London. I think it'll be in the next 2 or 3 weeks that I leave. But, I'll definitely come back here for holidays :)

Awww Lara hope you're fine :biggrin2: i dunno if i should be happy or sad coz you're leaving lebanon...all i can say is that i can understand...Me too i had to leave my country to seek my fortune elsewhere....but all we have to do is to keep hoping in the futur...anyway you can still visit lebanon during hollidays :naughty: oh by the way my parents are already there :naughty: but i couldn't go...have to work GRRRRR!!!!

Good luck Lara :thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAAAAAAAAY that's what i thought the first time i read your post ...perhaps you're related to Raffa:naughty:

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps!! (More like, I wish, I wish, I wish!) hehehe

It's good to know where I'm from, in reality I'm a mix of a little bit of everything...I asked before but my dad never gave me a definite answer, just "we're a little bit of this, we're a little bit of that...", so to actually sit down and talk about our heritage was a great experience! :original:

So umm...now that I know my ancestors were Lebanese...what am I classified as? An Egyptian Lebanese?! *confused*

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps!! (More like, I wish, I wish, I wish!) hehehe

It's good to know where I'm from, in reality I'm a mix of a little bit of everything...I asked before but my dad never gave me a definite answer, just "we're a little bit of this, we're a little bit of that...", so to actually sit down and talk about our heritage was a great experience!

So umm...now that I know my ancestors were Lebanese...what am I classified as? An Egyptian Lebanese?! *confused*

God that's confusing :blink::roftl:

lol "little bit of this, little bit of that" :lmao: (sorry)

wiiie, I think it's fun that you're such a mutt :bleh:

me, myself, 100% iranian :thumbdown: (what I know of:mf_rosetinted:

with my father.... who knows...)

Lara, I am very happy that you are Ok! :thumb_yello:

Good luck with the packing and moving hun

Hello Lebanese and Lebanese Friendlies! The winter holidays are over so I'm heading back to uni and can't be on as often any more. I shall miss you all. :(

Sandi, I love your Arabic siggie! Yay for (maybe) being related to Raffa! We talk a lot about Raffa in the (insane) Australian Thread, she's one of our favourite people. The last time Rebecca spoke to her on the RaffPhone, she was travelling around Australia in the back of an Australia Post truck and plans to do an N*Sync duet with me on Tegan's "Life in Orange Motion" debut album. :naughty:

raffajarHOT.jpg

Good luck with moving, Lara! Hopefully it will be a positive experience. :thumb_yello:

To everyone else, mar7aba and I hope that you're faring well. :original:

Hey!! I'm Minkey from Lebanon... This thread is only for lebanese people and for people who dream to be a lebanese person!! So let us get started with this new Lebanese thread...

hi Mink... why u made a new thread?

i think u can talk here? in this one?

hope u dont get mad at me for merging the 2 threads...

Nsync? What about Nsync? Scut? I'm confused! I must know. :-PPPP

I love Nsync, as you probably might have known.

LOL! In the Australian Thread (where we're absolutely nuts), Deconstruction suggested that Nico_Collard should release an album and call it "Life in Orange Motion" after the city Orange where she lives and have Raffa, one of the Aussie Mikamites' favourite people, feature on the album. Then we had this period of time where Raffa was visiting Soangel and she was going to send Raffa to my place next but Australia Post accidentally sent her to another state. So I was disappointed that Raffa didn't come to my place because I wanted to do a duet with her covering an N*Sync song, most likely "Tearin' Up My Heart". :naughty: I used to be absolutely obsessed with N*Sync. I still know the lyrics to almost all of their songs to this day. :lol3:

Hey!! I'm Minkey from Lebanon... This thread is only for lebanese people and for people who dream to be a lebanese person!! So let us get started with this new Lebanese thread...

I don't understand you minkey...i don't see the point of opening a knew lebanese thread when there's already a great one...and the aim of our thread is surely not pushing people to become lebanese but this thread is for lebanese people and for lebanese friendly people to discuss about Mika and about our culture and experiences as we live in different countries..

LOL! In the Australian Thread (where we're absolutely nuts), Deconstruction suggested that Nico_Collard should release an album and call it "Life in Orange Motion" after the city Orange where she lives and have Raffa, one of the Aussie Mikamites' favourite people, feature on the album. Then we had this period of time where Raffa was visiting Soangel and she was going to send Raffa to my place next but Australia Post accidentally sent her to another state. So I was disappointed that Raffa didn't come to my place because I wanted to do a duet with her covering an N*Sync song, most likely "Tearin' Up My Heart". :naughty: I used to be absolutely obsessed with N*Sync. I still know the lyrics to almost all of their songs to this day. :lol3:

LOL! I love Raffa, too. Thanks for the explanation.

YO! So I was at my Aunt's house this past weekend. She's a bit of a snob, and she said something that I had to report back to you all. It's a bit stupid and offensive the way she said it, but you really have to laugh it off. I was wearing my Mika T-Shirt, and she saw it and we were talinig about the concert and I said, "He's Lebanese." Then she started talking about her new Lebanese neighbors, and how weird they are. But she's pretty narrow-minded about everything, so I brushed it off. Then she was saying how they always honk their horn when they come and go, the Lebanese family and stuff. And just how obnoxious and odd and loud they are. And I don't think she actually realizes that my Dad's family is Armenian/ Lebanese, but even if she did... whatever. That's just how she is. There was a tinge of rudeness, but I just had to laugh because it reminded me of that quote Mika once said, how his family is the obnoxious one in hotels who nobody can stand, but once they leave, everyone misses them, like when they left France at school. DON'T MESS! Hehe.

I'm bumping this, too. For some reason, I don't think my recent post loaded all the way- It was really slow. Then afterwards, it kept saying that jassissa's was the last post when it was actually mine, above.

So where are you all!? Hugs and Kisses!

well...how are you today,babies???:biggrin2:

This morning I saw a tamagotchi...and it was the one that has Mika...blue and yellow...maybe I'll buy it...but it's very expensive...24,90 euros...mmh...I will get it the same...lool..excuse me,but I'm too happy to know that in every moment I can go and buy it...loooooooooool!!!well...byeeeee

YO! So I was at my Aunt's house this past weekend. She's a bit of a snob, and she said something that I had to report back to you all. It's a bit stupid and offensive the way she said it, but you really have to laugh it off. I was wearing my Mika T-Shirt, and she saw it and we were talinig about the concert and I said, "He's Lebanese." Then she started talking about her new Lebanese neighbors, and how weird they are. But she's pretty narrow-minded about everything, so I brushed it off. Then she was saying how they always honk their horn when they come and go, the Lebanese family and stuff. And just how obnoxious and odd and loud they are. And I don't think she actually realizes that my Dad's family is Armenian/ Lebanese, but even if she did... whatever. That's just how she is. There was a tinge of rudeness, but I just had to laugh because it reminded me of that quote Mika once said, how his family is the obnoxious one in hotels who nobody can stand, but once they leave, everyone misses them, like when they left France at school. DON'T MESS! Hehe.

Hahahahahhh thx kate for this little story *laughing like mad* well yes i daresay we lebanese are a little obnoxious (that's our bad side loool) but as we're kind-hearted....we're not always considered as ''obnoxious people'' and as mika rightly said even people who doesn't like us turns to miss us when we leave...loool i live in france...on the ''cote d'azur'' and people here really do like us..i mean everytime someone know that i'm lebanese they become happy and friendly and everything i've made lots of friends only by telling them i'm lebanese...dunno why though...weird hein ? looool

Hahahahahhh thx kate for this little story *laughing like mad* well yes i daresay we lebanese are a little obnoxious (that's our bad side loool) but as we're kind-hearted....we're not always considered as ''obnoxious people'' and as mika rightly said even people who doesn't like us turns to miss us when we leave...loool i live in france...on the ''cote d'azur'' and people here really do like us..i mean everytime someone know that i'm lebanese they become happy and friendly and everything i've made lots of friends only by telling them i'm lebanese...dunno why though...weird hein ? looool

well...how are you today,babies???:biggrin2:

This morning I saw a tamagotchi...and it was the one that has Mika...blue and yellow...maybe I'll buy it...but it's very expensive...24,90 euros...mmh...I will get it the same...lool..excuse me,but I'm too happy to know that in every moment I can go and buy it...loooooooooool!!!well...byeeeee

lol

talking about tamagotchis, I got a new one 2 weeks ago.

I'm so happy that I bought it.

It's one of Jinseins version 4!! Wiiiie! :punk:

:biggrin2:

this is what it looks like:

post-2860-142983668013_thumb.jpg

I've seriously considered buying a Tomagotchi, but I can't find one anywhere local so I may have to dig one up on Amazon or Ebay. :naughty:

I bet you can find one on the net.

and they're loads of fun :biggrin2:

lol

talking about tamagotchis, I got a new one 2 weeks ago.

I'm so happy that I bought it.

It's one of Jinseins version 4!! Wiiiie! :punk:

:biggrin2:

this is what it looks like:

sorry If I post now,but I come in the italian and lebanese threads rarely..'coz they are in the 8 or 9 pag and I'm a little bit lazy looking 4 them...looool!!:thumbdown::biggrin2: well...yes..I have the Mika's one..it's the sameeeee!!!WWWWooooooooWWWWWW!!!and I posted it in the tama's thread...I was like:'OMG,I've got the Mika's oneeeeeeeeee!!!!Wooooot,woooooot!!!'so..he has the(me too!!)v4 and it looks like your,but the only difference is that we(:mf_lustslow: )have a blue and yellow one!!!and u have a pink and violet one!!Well...lebanese and not ppl...we have to talk more,'coz this thread has to live and be in the 1st page!!:punk: so,let's chat!!:biggrin2: byyyeee!!

hey everyone :biggrin2: i see that all of you have a tamagotchi well i used to have one ten years ago :naughty: but my little pet died and i was so depressed i gave it to a friend...lol...i felt guilty for his death..couldn't keep him with me...anyway welcome back Romy..by the way you're right..our thread should be the strongest :naughty: