Mika Tour (all Dates Here)

Sivan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I feel so selfish, after seeing him 4 times in the past 6months, but he needs to come back to new york-a.s.a.p, waiting until after december is going to suuuuuuuuckkkkkkk:thumbdown:

but i'll take what i can get:wink2:

now this I can call "having luck" :bleh: OMG! Girl - I' waiting and praying for couple months to have hmi in Poland for just one gig!!! I

Hi, has anybody heard anything about Mika coming to the U.S. any time soon. Chicago, or St. Louis even. My sister and I totally missed the Chicago performance earlier this year. We are 21 year old twins who live in Illinois, and love Mika, and would love a chance to see him perform live. Hopfully he will play in Chicago or St. Louis for a week or so. Sivan, if you see him anymore, please tell him to come to Chicago or St. Louis, because there are twins there that are dying to see him!

Thanks all!

The Meyer Twins

Haley and Megan

lol ill try :) he will probably come back to the US next tour :)

*crosses fingers* mika please dont come to canada in may, please dont come to canada in may, please dont come to canada in may.. PLEASE DONT COME TO CANADA IN MAY.

im guessing u wont b in canada on may? :bleh:

*crosses fingers* mika please dont come to canada in may, please dont come to canada in may, please dont come to canada in may.. PLEASE DONT COME TO CANADA IN MAY.

Where will you be?

My turn now: mika please don't come to Canada second week of february, mika please don't come to Canada second week of february, mika please don't come to Canada second week of february... but you can come to Dominican Republic with me and my mom :wink2:

I need to go to the Dec 3rd concert! arrrghhhhhhhhhhhh!

anyone have a million dollars I can borrow?

:mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

Tell me about it...I have to go to California (for a wedding) with my hubby and two kids 3 weeks before I go to London!

Besides that, I'm trying to scrape for the cash without hubby's help at the moment because I haven't broke the news to him yet that I'm going. :naughty:

Right now is not the right time to tell him because this is the way he will hear it:

"I am running off to London with a MIKA fan club friend I met on-line, so manage the kids while I satisfy my MIKA obsession. I will put us in more debt just before Christmas starts. So there."

:bleh:

Tell me about it...I have to go to California (for a wedding) with my hubby and two kids 3 weeks before I go to London!

Besides that, I'm trying to scrape for the cash without hubby's help at the moment because I haven't broke the news to him yet that I'm going. :naughty:

Right now is not the right time to tell him because this is the way he will hear it:

"I am running off to London with a MIKA fan club friend I met on-line, so manage the kids while I satisfy my MIKA obsession. I will put us in more debt just before Christmas starts. So there."

:bleh:

Ah Suzy, that's hilarious!!!

It sometimes kind of feels that way for me too, organising all these gigs and then trying to tell my other half in the 'best' way, so that he 'understands' where my priorities lie,heheheh!!!:roftl:

I'll meet you guys in London then, because living here I just could NOT stop myself so I have tickets for the 3 nights, talk about Mika overload!!

It will be fantastic!

Ah Suzy, that's hilarious!!!

It sometimes kind of feels that way for me too, organising all these gigs and then trying to tell my other half in the 'best' way, so that he 'understands' where my priorities lie,heheheh!!!:roftl:

I'll meet you guys in London then, because living here I just could NOT stop myself so I have tickets for the 3 nights, talk about Mika overload!!

It will be fantastic!

:biggrin2: I'm excited - London, MIKA, and hopefully meeting you and some other MFCers!

Ok, I admit, I was exaggerating just a bit...to be fair - my hubby's a good guy, and he's met Christine. But he still doesn't know... :naughty:

It will be fantastic!

Where do you live? We're staying in West Brompton and will probably be spending inordinate amounts of time in South Kensington :naughty:

Where do you live? We're staying in West Brompton and will probably be spending inordinate amounts of time in South Kensington :naughty:

Hehehe....will you be wearing the camel trenchcoats and fake moustaches,LOL?

I live in the outskirts (Zone 4), south side, so not very central, but I have booked holidays at work from mon-wed so if you guys are around and doing things, I'd LOVE to come in and meet you!:thumb_yello:

woah, Mika cancelled a lot of gigs this year.....

Can anyone help me get a ticket for the concert on the 4th of December?

Hey Mikamellow, sorry, I don't understand your post very well?

If you have access to the internet it should be fairly easy for you to buy tickets off for example

www.ticketmaster.com

Is that all right? Or is the problem something else?

I'd love to help but I don't understand what the matter is:boxed:

:biggrin2: I'm excited - London, MIKA, and hopefully meeting you and some other MFCers!

Ok, I admit, I was exaggerating just a bit...to be fair - my hubby's a good guy, and he's met Christine. But he still doesn't know... :naughty:

Ok,hehe, I know what you mean:biggrin2: ...Mine is also understanding, he has come to 2 Mika gigs this summer already and will be doing Glasgow and one December one (probably sunday), but I meant the whole 'obession' part of it and planning and kind of 'letting him know' once i've booked it all, LOL!!

I'm off to Dusseldorf on nov 3 with a bunch of MFC'ers and I'm so excited!!

It's going to be sooo great to get to meet you all!!!!

I live in the outskirts (Zone 4), south side, so not very central, but I have booked holidays at work from mon-wed so if you guys are around and doing things, I'd LOVE to come in and meet you!:thumb_yello:

We don't have any real plans yet although I'd like to get to Greenwich and the Docklands at some point. We'll have to get your number since I don't think I'm going to bring my laptop.

We're not too far from the Apollo so maybe we can have a get together before the Hammersmith concert.

What time are people planning to head to the shows?

We don't have any real plans yet although I'd like to get to Greenwich and the Docklands at some point. We'll have to get your number since I don't think I'm going to bring my laptop.

We're not too far from the Apollo so maybe we can have a get together before the Hammersmith concert.

What time are people planning to head to the shows?

It's quite funny you say that since I work in the Docklands :roftl: . I think that Greenwich and Canary Wharf are definitely worth seeing!

Having a get together before the gig would be great- I;m not sure at what time people are going to go there, cause I've read different threads where the same thing is discussed, but I think that 'quite early in the afternoon' seems to be the trend....

Personally, I will be heading really early to guarantee a good spot at the front,lol!!

I will pm you my number and email address. If you guys need any help or info from a 'local' please let me know:thumb_yello:

I will pm you my number and email address. If you guys need any help or info from a 'local' please let me know:thumb_yello:

Thanks but I'm a former local :biggrin2:. I used to live in Wapping, right on the border of Limehouse, which is why I love the Docklands. I used to walk to Greenwich from the foot of the Isle of Dogs before the DLR crossed the river.

I might have some questions about the Oyster thing though because they hadn't implemented it before I left in late 2000. Don't know if it's something I need to bother with since we're only there for a week.

Thanks but I'm a former local :biggrin2:. I used to live in Wapping, right on the border of Limehouse, which is why I love the Docklands. I used to walk to Greenwich from the foot of the Isle of Dogs before the DLR crossed the river.

I might have some questions about the Oyster thing though because they hadn't implemented it before I left in late 2000. Don't know if it's something I need to bother with since we're only there for a week.

:roftl: :roftl: Ok!!!

I didn't know that,hehe!!

When did you live here then? I only came to London in 2002.

Hmm..Oyster..to be honest for a week I don't think it's worth it, but hey, have a look and see what you think:

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tickets/oysteronline/2732.aspx

:roftl: :roftl: Ok!!!

I didn't know that,hehe!!

When did you live here then? I only came to London in 2002.

Hmm..Oyster..to be honest for a week I don't think it's worth it, but hey, have a look and see what you think:

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tickets/oysteronline/2732.aspx

Thanks for the link :thumb_yello:. I lived in Wapping from '98/'99 and then moved to South Kensington from '99/'00.

I'm sure a lot has changed in the past 7 years but there's not going to be much time to worry about it with the Mika concerts and a possible Paris trip on the 5th. By the time I drag Suzy to all my old haunts and a couple of touristy must-sees it will be time to head back to Canada :tears:

Hey Mikamellow, sorry, I don't understand your post very well?

If you have access to the internet it should be fairly easy for you to buy tickets off for example

www.ticketmaster.com

Is that all right? Or is the problem something else?

I'd love to help but I don't understand what the matter is:boxed:

It says he doesn't have any gigs. I'm just confused about what to do or where to go exactly. I'm used to going to gigs here in Istanbul. This will hopefully be my first concert seeing Mika.

ah sorry,my mistake: it was .co.uk and not .com

www.ticketmaster.co.uk

Not sure if the direct search url will work for you:

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/artist/950322/?search_redirect=mika&tm_link=tm_header_search

I just checked and there are tickets for the 4th.

Of course there are other sites,but this one's good.:thumb_yello:

ah sorry,my mistake: it was .co.uk and not .com

www.ticketmaster.co.uk

Not sure if the direct search url will work for you:

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/artist/950322/?search_redirect=mika&tm_link=tm_header_search

I just checked and there are tickets for the 4th.

Of course there are other sites,but this one's good.:thumb_yello:

hey sari :) how are you?

question! do u know if the 4th is the only show that didnt sold out?

are there still tix for the 2nd and 3rd? u know?

hey sari :) how are you?

question! do u know if the 4th is the only show that didnt sold out?

are there still tix for the 2nd and 3rd? u know?

Hi!

As far as I know, both the 2 and 3rd are sold out now, but I may (still not 100% sure) have a spare ticket for the 3rd if you are looking for one....I will know in a few days:thumb_yello:

There is a way to get tickets for the sold out days but they are expensive ,like on

www.seatwave.com

http://www.viagogo.co.uk/

http://www.worldticketshop.com/

Hope that helps!

Sara.