Mika Tour (all Dates Here)

Sivan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay it's finally confirmed that he plays at Roskilde festival on the 6th of july (in case you want the exact date on) and he will play in VEGA in Copenhagen on the 6th of November :mf_rosetinted:

Last night I had a dream that I came on here and that new US dates were listed here...LOL...I was SO happy when I saw that St. Louis was included in the line-up... :roftl:

You nearly gave me a heart-attack, because for a second, I thought the new US tour dates were already listed... :roftl:

I think he is comming for sure... :boxed:

NEW DATE: August 10th Saint-Jean-Sur-Richelieu,Quebec,Canada @ 8:30 PM.

show_banqueLau_02.jpg

But still. What is happening with the performance in Sweden?

my god... I don't know!! I know some people called there and they said he was coming on the 10th!! and not on the 11th!! I can't believe this is happening... cause if he flies from NY to here, it's sure he won't make it to Sweden... :thumbdown:

what's he doing on 24th and 25th of July, it's the release of "big Girl"on 23rd and I am in London with my daughter and friend and I was noticed there is nothing on those 2 days (good grief has he actually got a couple of days off :shocked:wonders will never cease) he could be doing promo shows couldn't he, if he is how do you find out which ones and get in the audience anyone know?

It's too long to wait until November I could always find out his home address and stand outside it until he comes in or out...er no better not that is too close to stalking lol.:bleh:

he CAN'T do all of them! He'll be totally exhausted!!! A human cannot live like this!!

yes it is insane...

I agree with both of you!!

It's mental!!!! :shocked:

poor Mika.... :sad:

and I have to say I'm kind of disappointed :tears:

You Californians are sooo lucky another full mika concert. I wish he was in NY more often.

im not sure it will be a full concert....its a festival and last festival in cali he did only 6 songs... NOT THAT IM COMPLAINING! :biggrin2: