Mika Preston!!?!

Tia

Radio 1's big weekend takes place on the 19th/20th May in Preston.

No acts have been confirmed as yet! Althou there is a possiblity Mika may be there!

The Tickets are free, but you do have to register to get one. "Radio 1, click on Big Weekend and it will take you to the link"

Wont know about acts etc til end of April however it takes only a few minues to reg. so worth it i think just in case. The ticket process goes on postcodes so mayb if we do have peeps living around Preston area they could register kinda on behalf off ppl. who can attend.. IE ME!!! LOl

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to break your theory down, but he has something planned on the 19th and 20th May... Italy and France... Just have a look at the calendar...

Sorry ! But certainly good people will be there, even if it's not Mika !

thx for letting me know huns, its abit too far for me to go if mikas not there!!!!

i checked sivan calendar just now!!!

I thought there may be hope being as radio 1 seem to like him so much!!

thx again

Sh*t !!! I'm so sorry !!!! I was in July !!! :roftl: :roftl:

Nothing planned on 19th and 20th May !!!!!

Soooooooooooo sorry !!!

Still hope !!!

I will add it, so it will be done... And delete it if it's not true... You let us know !

Sh*t !!! I'm so sorry !!!! I was in July !!! :roftl: :roftl:

Nothing planned on 19th and 20th May !!!!!

Soooooooooooo sorry !!!

Still hope !!!

yeah i was looking and thought mayb i was looking at the wrong month too!! I know he's in birm on the 17th so mayb!! fingers crossed.... the person who told me is erm lets say kinda reliable!! :thumb_yello: and its FREE and young ppl. can go so all is well with the world!!!!:naughty:

yeah i was looking and thought mayb i was looking at the wrong month too!! I know he's in birm on the 17th so mayb!! fingers crossed.... the person who told me is erm lets say kinda reliable!! :thumb_yello: and its FREE and young ppl. can go so all is well with the world!!!!:naughty:

Yep ! Thank you for the info. I've just put it in the Calendar... :thumb_yello:

You should tell Sivan too for her to add it in her list ! The event in the calendar is waiting for approval...

The line up is supposed to be secret until R1 announce it exclusively near the time (a bit like Glastonbury, but Mika and the Arctic Monkeys have already let slip that they will be there).

That's probably why it's been taken off Lukes site, as no one is supposed to know yet.