hi from limerick, ireland

pmurf24

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:mfr_omg: you're from Limerick... i've always wanted to go there... it's all because of Angela's ashes.. if you know it..

Anyway welcome and have fun... :punk:

Thanks, but Limerick is nothin like Angelas Ashes nowadays. However when they were filming it here i did manage to walk through the set when they had the streets made up to appear from the 60's. I was actually born just around the corner from where the film was set.

I first heard of Mika from Grace Kelly being continuosly being played on the radio. Then it turned out that my mother bought the cd so i had a listen to it despite being a bit apprehensive (I thought that Grace Kelly was just another one of those one hit wonders). However by the time that Lollipop started up I was very intruiged and pleasently surprised by the rest of the album particularly by the varied styles that are used on the album. Since first listen i have not stopped listening to it and my favourites at the moment are Billly Brown, Big Girl and Love Today.

I am going to the Oxegen music festival and can't wait to see Mika there. If it's a nice day and the sun is beaming it will be excellent (I can already imagine the crowd going mad when Grace Kelly and Love Today are played). On the line-up for the same day are the Scissor Sistors so should be a great ultra-camp day!! Roll On July!!

Thanks, but Limerick is nothin like Angelas Ashes nowadays. However when they were filming it here i did manage to walk through the set when they had the streets made up to appear from the 60's. I was actually born just around the corner from where the film was set.

oooh exciting... so what is it like these days? :punk:

hi everybody,

just wanna say hi to evryone in the mika fan club. i am just after getting the cd and am looking forward to seeing mika at the ozegen festival in july. anyone else goin'?

Oh, you're from Limerick?!!! That's cool...I will live there from Setember onwards....I'm glad to hear tha there are also MIKA fans :thumb_yello: