Love Today is no.7 on UK iTunes :)

paula.pop

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew it would jump up after that fab performance on Popworld!

That's GREAT !! Here in OZ 'Grace Kelly" is STILL #1 on ITunes !!:punk: No sign of Love Today there yet:thumbdown: His album was at #5 but I can't see it there anymore .... C'MON Aussies !!! BUY BUY BUY !!!!!!:thumb_yello:

Also, which perf. on Popworld ??? Is there a link ??

I HOPE he makes it to No. 1...to be honest I was slightly disappointed Love Today was only 18 in the chart yesterday. I thought it would be top 5. Maybe I am expecting too much too soon!?

I just really want Mika to prove all his doubters wrong by having five or six number ones in a row!! Nothing else will do!

World domination!:punk:

I HOPE he makes it to No. 1...to be honest I was slightly disappointed Love Today was only 18 in the chart yesterday. I thought it would be top 5. Maybe I am expecting too much too soon!?

I just really want Mika to prove all his doubters wrong by having five or six number ones in a row!! Nothing else will do!

World domination!:punk:

It's kinda hard with downloads alone ( I know he made it the first time but thats cos the single was new and there are prob a lot of people who bought the album so they don't really need to buy the single) but since the song is coming out today there will be more copies sold so he could just make it :mf_lustslow: I'm sure he'll do well either way.

And Love Today has gone up to no. 6 on i-tunes yey, getting higher up...:thumb_yello:

It's kinda hard with downloads alone ( I know he made it the first time but thats cos the single was new and there are prob a lot of people who bought the album so they don't really need to buy the single) but since the song is coming out today there will be more copies sold so he could just make it :mf_lustslow: I'm sure he'll do well either way.

And Love Today has gone up to no. 6 on i-tunes yey, getting higher up...:thumb_yello:

Yes you are right, I was just expecting too much too soon, I am sure the physical release today will propel him right up there..