Mary

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys!

Just wanted to tell a little story. My bestfriend is from Brazil, she used to talk Portuguese until she moved to Norway (adopted) and learnt Norwegian (lived in Norway for about 7 years now). She still seem to talk Portuguese with Portuguese people only but not usual. Isn't that weird?

Hi guys!

Just wanted to tell a little story. My bestfriend is from Brazil, she used to talk Portuguese until she moved to Norway (adopted) and learnt Norwegian (lived in Norway for about 7 years now). She still seem to talk Portuguese with Portuguese people only but not usual. Isn't that weird?

Well...Don't know... maybe she only feels comfortable talking portuguese with native speakers... :blink:

yeah... Olha mary, nessa foto do sorriso do mika, parece mesmo: you wrinkled eyes betray the joy that with you smile... sorry mika!

e essa de sou muito, bom kem e o mal vestido, esta demais!é mesmo demasiado bom para este mundo...:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Hi guys!

This is cute. It's a good way to not forget her native language!!! :)