Should We Nominate MIKA?

schock

I Was On Myspace, And I Came Across An Ad For The Myspace Impact Awards. It's An Award That Is Given To People On Myspace For Having A Positive Impact On People Through These Categories:

Poverty Relief

Health And Safety

Environmentalism

International Development [The One I Nominated MIKA For]

Social Justice

Community Building

Here's What I Said.

"I Personally Believe That MIKA Deserves An Impact Award Because MIKA Has Made An Impact In Almost Every Country With His Music. He Has Fans From Every Country In The Whole World. He Connects Us All With One Common Trait, His Music. That Is Why, I Personally Vote MIKA."

Short And Sweet.

So Should We Nominate MIKA?

If So Go Here:

IMPACT AWARDS!

Schock:thumb_yello:

P.S. Tell Us What You Said.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Mika has nothing to do in this competition (no matter how not important the competition is)... He is a good singer, a good songwriter, a good performer, but COME ON !! You can't put MIKA everywhere !!! He hasn't done anyhting to fit in the categories up there !! You have to stay realistic, guys...

I think Mika has nothing to do in this competition (no matter how not important the competition is)... He is a good singer, a good songwriter, a good performer, but COME ON !! You can't put MIKA everywhere !!! He hasn't done anyhting to fit in the categories up there !! You have to stay realistic, guys...

Hear hear, I'm with you :thumb_yello:

Actually, he has made us all sick etc..

Hear hear, I'm with you :thumb_yello:

Actually, he has made us all sick etc..

You know that's not what i'm saying :sneaky2::bleh:

But whatever this competition is, it is for people who actually MADE something for the World... Mika has just made a terrific music album, yeah, right... But this is not to be compared with the people who might actually be nominated there ! This would be, in my own and only opinion, ridiculous... A place for everything... And I think this is not a place he could be in (for the moment)... I feel like people just want to put MIKA everywhere they can ! Insane !! :blink:

You know that's not what i'm saying :sneaky2::bleh:

But whatever this competition is, it is for people who actually MADE something for the World... Mika has just made a terrific music album, yeah, right... But this is not to be compared with the people who might actually be nominated there ! This would be, in my own and only opinion, ridiculous... A place for everything... And I think this is not a place he could be in (for the moment)... I feel like people just want to put MIKA everywhere they can ! Insane !! :blink:

I know I know!! That wasn't what I meant :roftl: It wasn't a comment for what you wrote... Lol.. :D