Mika @ Nokia Theater - New York City

Yoppappop

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

UGHHHHH My head is like, POUNDING right now. Everybody's screaming. My Dad has the worst temper in the world, and everybody is blaming everything on me, like I'm making their lives horrible because my Dad is stressing everyone out. They're acting like I'm spoiled and saying that I'm horrible because it's my fault they're going through "this." My Dad has NO IDEA what it's like, and he's like, getting in on it, making everything worse. He INSISTS that he go now, and that I'm a horrible brat that they're sacrificing everything for, when I am trying to make everything as easy as possible. Nobody cares what I have to say and AHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Edit: Sorry about bringing the energy down a bit.

UGHHHHH My head is like, POUNDING right now. Everybody's screaming. My Dad has the worst temper in the world, and everybody is blaming everything on me, like I'm making their lives horrible because my Dad is stressing everyone out. They're acting like I'm spoiled and saying that I'm horrible because it's my fault they're going through "this." My Dad has NO IDEA what it's like, and he's like, getting in on it, making everything worse. He INSISTS that he go now, and that I'm a horrible brat that they're sacrificing everything for, when I am trying to make everything as easy as possible. Nobody cares what I have to say and AHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Edit: Sorry about bringing the energy down a bit.

Don't worry about bringing us down! I'm concerned for you. I'm so sorry about your family's reaction...it'll all be ok!

OK everyone, I'm going to go take a shower and finish packing my bag. I'm sleeping over @ my friend's house after the gig (so my parents don't know how late I'm getting back ;) ), so I need to get ready for that as well.

I'm going to try to come back on here @ 11ish, so I hope some people will still be on.

If I don't come back because I'm too tired, here's the info you should keep in mind:

*I'm Jackie (so shout that at me!)

*I'm 17 and kinda a Big Girl (a beautiful one, of course!) so recognize me

*I'll be wearing red and white with a familiar phrase on my shirt

*my hair will either be its natural dirty blond or some shocking artificial color

*I'll be with a group of 6 girls

*look out for my MFC badge, Mika rosette, and black and white giant tote bag

See you all on the line!!

Possible speak to you all later! :biggrin2:

I'm off to study, do the dishes, and go to bed now. haha Long day tomorrow, can't wait!

I guess I'll tell you all what to look out for as well:

My name's Jessica (Fink), and I'm 16.

I'll be making a tiny sign. (it wont block anybody's view, that's a promise)

I'll bring a boa for the line, also!

I'll be wearing a light blue flowy top with a floral print and light jeans.

Look out for my Abbey Road bag!

I have blonde hair and wear glasses.

If I don't see you all, I hope you have a fantastic time, and maybeget a chance to meet the man of the hour!!

OK everyone, I'm going to go take a shower and finish packing my bag. I'm sleeping over @ my friend's house after the gig (so my parents don't know how late I'm getting back ;) ), so I need to get ready for that as well.

I'm going to try to come back on here @ 11ish, so I hope some people will still be on.

If I don't come back because I'm too tired, here's the info you should keep in mind:

*I'm Jackie (so shout that at me!)

*I'm 17 and kinda a Big Girl (a beautiful one, of course!) so recognize me

*I'll be wearing red and white with a familiar phrase on my shirt

*my hair will either be its natural dirty blond or some shocking artificial color

*I'll be with a group of 6 girls

*look out for my MFC badge, Mika rosette, and black and white giant tote bag

See you all on the line!!

Possible speak to you all later! :biggrin2:

Omg! I'm going to that SAME sleepover!

Look for me too in nyc too!!

1063692790_l-1.jpg

Picture208.jpg

(thats me on the right!!)

I want to assure everyone that Times Square is very safe. I have been going there since I was in high school and I have never had a problem with bags, shady people, etc. I understand your parents' fears and I have no problem walking people back to subway/train stations, or chilling with them at the concert and keeping a watchful eye. I have a feeling this show is going to be fine, it's a young crowd and it doesn't get out too late, and its in a very well lit, popular area. Let me know if there is anything I can do, I've been to NYC loads of times and know the ropes!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!

Thanks guys. I love my MFC friends, I can't wait to meet you all tomorrow. I don't have the best relationship with my Dad in the first place, so I think I'm just going to cross my fingers and go to sleep before I keel over from exhaustion.

And we love you! I know how parents can be. My mom greets me and my brother with "Hello ugly children!" so yeah. I hope things smooth over.

I want to assure everyone that Times Square is very safe. I have been going there since I was in high school and I have never had a problem with bags, shady people, etc. I understand your parents' fears and I have no problem walking people back to subway/train stations, or chilling with them at the concert and keeping a watchful eye. I have a feeling this show is going to be fine, it's a young crowd and it doesn't get out too late, and its in a very well lit, popular area. Let me know if there is anything I can do, I've been to NYC loads of times and know the ropes!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!

KJAGSDFHKJSDFHKJSDFHKSJDFH.

I'm going to show up in a miniskirt and hooker boots. THEN we'll see how safe it is. No, I'm just kidding. Ima be in my Mika outfit thats been planned for months.

KJAGSDFHKJSDFHKJSDFHKSJDFH.

I'm going to show up in a miniskirt and hooker boots. THEN we'll see how safe it is. No, I'm just kidding. Ima be in my Mika outfit thats been planned for months.

haha I can even assure you in a miniskirt and hooker boots you'll be safe...you might attract some unwanted attention but you'll be surrounded by too many people to be in a position of danger!

you might also get arrested by cops as they are pretty much on every block these days

Okay I know this is pretty much impossible...but...

My cousin really wants to go so I was wondering if anyone had an extra ticket...

You know there's no harm in asking!

PM if you do! Thanks guys!

I am doing some volunteer work around Ghana for the entire summer. I wanted to see some concerts before I left and Mika was on the list!

OMG...THAT IS SOO AMAZING!!! GREAT 4 U!!!

You don't know how bad I want to do stuff like that...next summer I really want to go somewhere and try and help out...

Ok so I finally caught up with the thread

You guys will be able to recognize me since my picture is up on the forum anyway.

I'm 19 coming with my cousin (hopefully if i find her a ticket) 19 and my sis who's 17

Wearing a black shirt with neon paint in it

A blue hula skirt

Bright make up

And wearing my flashing hearts

Introduce yourself to me though because I won't recognize anyone cause I'm horrible at remembering faces and descriptions of outfits

Sorry!!!!!

But I'm nice and I won't bite:naughty:

Can not wait till see you guys!!!

Ok so I finally caught up with the thread

You guys will be able to recognize me since my picture is up on the forum anyway.

I'm 19 coming with my cousin (hopefully if i find her a ticket) 19 and my sis who's 17

Wearing a black shirt with neon paint in it

A blue hula skirt

Bright make up

And wearing my flashing hearts

Introduce yourself to me though because I won't recognize anyone cause I'm horrible at remembering faces and descriptions of outfits

Sorry!!!!!

But I'm nice and I won't bite:naughty:

Can not wait till see you guys!!!

i wish i had a Mika badge or light...