All shows are General Admission, STANDING unless otherwise noted

Tickets can be purchased at nokiatheatrenyc.com

ticketmaster.com, charge by phone 212.307.7171 and at the box office

Age Limit

16 years and older unless accompanied by a ticketed adult

*Shows that require 21 & over will be listed as such

You must be 21 or older and have a valid ID to drink alcoholic beverages

About the Theatre

The Nokia Theatre Times Square is a 2100-capacity venue designed by the award-winning architect David Rockwell of the Rockwell Group and operated by AEG LIVE. The venue officially opened in September 2005 and has the capability to hold a wide array of events including concerts, live television, web broadcasts, live recordings, award shows and event parties.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What do they mean?

Actually it is for AMEX card holders:

American Express Early On Sales give you the opportunity to purchase tickets before they go on sale to the general public!

So I better go to look for someone who has it :naughty:

Actually it is for AMEX card holders:

American Express Early On Sales give you the opportunity to purchase tickets before they go on sale to the general public!

So I better go to look for someone who has it :naughty:

Thanks for the info! I already found a friend to get the tickets! All in the world is right again!! :) :)

I hope Mika is a gentleman enough not to do any sort of thing with a minor.

Well, I think thatpinksock (and I!!) will be 17 by that point...isn't that the age of consent?? Yep! It is in New York! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: So, it wouldn't be illegal. Just, ya know, improbable.

Well, I think thatpinksock (and I!!) will be 17 by that point...isn't that the age of consent?? Yep! It is in New York! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: So, it wouldn't be illegal. Just, ya know, improbable.

you guys can have your way with him for 5 days..but then ILL be 17 and its my timee

One hour to go.... I'm sitting impatiently, staring at clock holding my saver-AMEX CARD :mf_lustslow:

Didja get the tickets!? I KNOW I DID! I came home from school and I was all like "YO, DADDEH! Credit card PLEASE!" I had the site open already and took a total of 50 seconds to complete the Mika-ticket-buying ritual.

Didja get the tickets!? I KNOW I DID! I came home from school and I was all like "YO, DADDEH! Credit card PLEASE!" I had the site open already and took a total of 50 seconds to complete the Mika-ticket-buying ritual.

ahhh YESS WERE OGINNGGG haha suh weet...i mso excited once again.. i have something to look forward too..and hes 10 days after the honda civic tour woah..2 concert sin one month haha thats alot for me