Mika @ Nokia Theater - New York City

Yoppappop

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good morning all. Just got up after 3 hrs sleep. This concert was definately different from his Gramercy concert. It seemed like fights were breaking out all over the place and i had a guy keep hitting me and then try to start a fight with my friend's boyfriend. It was just a very roudy, mostly obnoxious crowd...not sure if its the old fart in me talking but i dont think i'll be going to another mika concert for a while. I was so aggrivated after that we left and didnt wait for mika :emot-sad: Mika's performance was awesome as usual but he is just brining in a whole different crowd now. It just seemed everyone at the concert were shoving or screaming at each other. I will post pics in a bit

LoveLoveMika....i'm so glad you got to meet him. You must be so excited. I was worried that you two would miss him because there were so many doors he could have come out of. I cant wait to see pics.

Ok so here are my pics. I'm not sure if this is the place to post them. Here goes. We were kinda far back so some came out blurry...but i got some really good shots too. And one of his shirt off. YUMM!!!

Yuck...dont mind the pic of me....but someone wanted to see a pic of a lollipop girl.

2007_02030002.jpg

2007_02030004.jpg

2007_02030005.jpg

2007_02030006.jpg

GOTTA LOVE THOSE BRACES :wub2:

2007_02030007.jpg

2007_02030008.jpg

I wish i had brought my other memory card so i could have gotten some video.

Great photos, though! :thumb_yello:

Too bad about the crowds, and that you didn't get to see him afterward :thumbdown:

dcdeb

I love this one...where he was standing on the drum set.

2007_02030016.jpg

I love this one! Thanks for all the pics.

Sorry you had such a difficult time with the crowd. Maybe you could hang back a bit next time? It's better than missing the show altogether.

I love that picture too of him standing on the drum set. My husband says it looks like a shot from a movie or something.

Jackie, you can use my pics...its no problem. Did you get a picture with mika? I am so jealous.

I dont think mika will be coming back to NY for a while but i'm not sure if i would go to another concert. I would love to because i love seeing mika perform but its just a different crowd now. We stayed pretty much in the back but a lot of the kids were just so obnoxious and rude. Maybe its just me being an old fart LOL.

thank you jamie!

haha, and its deffinetley not just you, those kids there, were the most obnoxious people ive ever seen, i got into 3 different fights.

it was rediculous. The show was incredible though.

I didn't get like a hugging picture, but i think one of the girls from here, has a picture of me and him while he was signing my poster. : ]

Since most of the MFCers didnt get to meet up at the concert we should do a NY MFC meet up one night in the city. Anyone up for it?

Jackie,

It was definately a different crowd from Gramercy Theatre. Everyone at gramercy was so nice, and we were chatting with people all night. This crowd was so obnoxious. Some people were nice. There was one girl behind me that was fighting with the same kid i was fighting with. I ended up putting her between my friend and i just so the kid wouldnt do anything to her cause he was getting in her face and i thought he was gonna smack her. He was a real jerk. I even had a father grab this kid and tell him to cut it out or he was gonna call security. Did you smell pot? All night we smelled pot at the concert.

omg! yes, it just reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeked of weed. it was so gross

i doubt its from that, but leaving and afterwards i just felt so weird, maybe it was because there was aboslutley NO ROOM in there lol

why does mika have to keep getting more famous? : [

oh no! i just realized ive been smelling your name wrong!

i had no idea, sorry JAIME!

I remember you! You were standing seriously like right next to me haha. I hope I wasn't the one who pushed you and if I was I am very sorry! I just didn't want anyone to get hurt scrambling for the drumstick.

I don't think it was you. The girl who kept pushing me was not an MFCer, I don't think. She moved up like, a lot of spots. She was far behind in the line, and she pushed up front before Mika's set.

So I totally apologize to you! I don't know exactly who you were, did you have long blond hair? if that was you, You were cool. You were probably cool if that wasn't you, as well. But like somebody said, besides the MFC people (who I could easily tell just by their demeanor at the show), it was a bit of an obnoxious crowd. So I apologize, for anything! It's just so easy to confuse with all those people around.

Did you get the drumstick? If so, congratulations!!!

...And yes, the pot was quite a genious idea. *Rolls eyes*

I'll get my pics now! I think I got a good one of Lollipop Girls on stage. I didn't get many, but my friend got some really, really amazing ones. I'll post those when I get them from her.

My pics here!

(Let me know if the link does/doesn't work)

I saw someone holding a MFC sign, but I couldn't get to them because the concert had already started and I was squished. I didn't meet any MFC people because I was so preoccupied with getting the tickets.

I remember you. I was the girl behind you when we were outside. You were very lucky. I didn't want to talk to people because they tend not to talk back.

omg! yes, it just reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeked of weed. it was so gross

i doubt its from that, but leaving and afterwards i just felt so weird, maybe it was because there was aboslutley NO ROOM in there lol

why does mika have to keep getting more famous? : [

oh no! i just realized ive been smelling your name wrong!

i had no idea, sorry JAIME!

'smelling'?

must be the weeds! :naughty: :naughty:

Since most of the MFCers didnt get to meet up at the concert we should do a NY MFC meet up one night in the city. Anyone up for it?

Jackie,

It was definately a different crowd from Gramercy Theatre. Everyone at gramercy was so nice, and we were chatting with people all night. This crowd was so obnoxious. Some people were nice. There was one girl behind me that was fighting with the same kid i was fighting with. I ended up putting her between my friend and i just so the kid wouldnt do anything to her cause he was getting in her face and i thought he was gonna smack her. He was a real jerk. I even had a father grab this kid and tell him to cut it out or he was gonna call security. Did you smell pot? All night we smelled pot at the concert.

It was a different crowd. And I was two people away from the one who was smoking the pot. I got pushed so many times. But lucky me I ended up very closed to the stage. I took a lot of pictures. Unfortunately, my camera was not set up right and they came out sooo bad. I enjoyed the show though. MIKA was unbelievable. I met some MCFs. I saw lovetoday & thatpinksock. I felt so old. They look around 16 years old. I bet they got awesome pics. I read somewhere that thatpinksock met MIKA. Does anyone know anything else?