Mika @ Nokia Theater - New York City

Yoppappop

ahhh! that would be amzing if people could save spots just in case, i would be coming with two other people so hopefully that wouldn't be a problem..

I'm not sure! I'll try! I'd like to try to meet up with all the MFCers. So if we canal meet up then I think we could make room for more!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Try to find me and lovetodizzle there! We'll be wearing matching rainbow sweatshirts. =] Cause thats what the COOL Mika people do. :thumb_yello:

yaya and my brand new mika watch! i got the bird one he has!

I had so much fun being sute and wearing my Lollipop Girl costume, I might just wear it again!!! :-PPPPP

I am deffinetly wearing my costume again its just to much fun not to:roftl: Maybe a bunch of people could come in costume and it would be like the royal court of the mika (lady lollipop girl , sir billy brown and princess roco in verious random costumes )

Ignore anything I say I've been sick with a summer cold for 2 weeks now and it might be afecting my judgment lol:naughty:

lol iu like dressing up like yestrday i bought that great sweatshirt(its all rainbowy) and new braces, but i also bought the bird watch mika has from swatch haha i loved my outfit last time, and im wearing it again, just with better additions

lol iu like dressing up like yestrday i bought that great sweatshirt(its all rainbowy) and new braces, but i also bought the bird watch mika has from swatch haha i loved my outfit last time, and im wearing it again, just with better additions

I went shopping with lovetoday! And I've got the same rainbow sweatshirt haha. I also picked up my first pair of braces!! They've got piano key design. Mika will just have have HAVE to marry me on the spot when he sees my Mikagasmicness.

I went shopping with lovetoday! And I've got the same rainbow sweatshirt haha. I also picked up my first pair of braces!! They've got piano key design. Mika will just have have HAVE to marry me on the spot when he sees my Mikagasmicness.

Oh man!! Your outfits sound awesome!

I really want a watch from the swatch store and braces, too! haha

I'm still not sure what I'll be wearing, but I already have anidea for a new sign! ;)

I'll be spending lots of money on/for Mika this summer! :biggrin2:

so_rococo

i saw you! i was standing like right next to you in the beginning.

Some bitch was yelling at you to take your wig off, and i nudge you and told you tp keep it on, who knows if you remember, but whatevs

I remember you :biggrin2: thanks for the support :thumb_yello: