mika on capital

hotdlp

reminder:

people from the uk remember that mika will be on capital fm today (just to talk about love today but still his voice is sexy so u know lol)..so should be on between now and 7 and hopefully love today will do extremely well in the charts!!

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i have just this second tuned in aswell to take thats patience...

...but how will Mika know if he is number one in the uk he wont he will be in the middle of a set in coachella :blink:

Hopefully it will be on near the end say about 6.30pm upwards if it is the top 5...but it is probably better to listen to the whole thing. Patience is what you need

i did that the other day on radio 1. i thought he was at nine, but instead he wasnt on till about ten (or was it eleven?) and i sat through hip hop, r'n'b, rap and some very dodgy remix's to hear mika's voice, which lasted about 5 minutes.

Yeah i have just this second tuned in aswell to take thats patience...

...but how will Mika know if he is number one in the uk he wont he will be in the middle of a set in coachella :blink:

maybe they'll call him on the phone? O.o

That is the problem that you have to sit through loads of rubbishy music, although Take That and P Diddy are ok....

lol well we just wont mention what we had to sit through while waiting for annie mac on Radio one the other day :biggrin2:

this music on capital is 100% better :roftl:

Relax Take It Easy Is On In The Background

hahah wow i thought relax was coming from a myspace site i was on ...But WOW it was on capital fm....

hahahah

sweet

lol they're most likely gonna call him when they'll play one of the songs (just a guess) but who knows, and yeah it'll most likely be on the phone as he should be in america now, but we'll see when the time comes, got max 2 hours left to wait lol

its a bit of teasing for mika fan club members anyway...its like when they kept saying Mika was on freshly squeezed and they kept playing love today in the background :naughty:

lol they're most likely gonna call him when they'll play one of the songs (just a guess) but who knows, and yeah it'll most likely be on the phone as he should be in america now, but we'll see when the time comes, got max 2 hours left to wait lol

ARGH.

It's so long! and the annoying thing about listening to the radio is that you cant do much else to pass the time i.e. watch videos/listen to music u actually like!

ARGH.

It's so long! and the annoying thing about listening to the radio is that you cant do much else to pass the time i.e. watch videos/listen to music u actually like!

I just pull out my art work and mess about with concept ideas :thumb_yello:

I just pull out my art work and mess about with concept ideas :thumb_yello:

lol but all my art stuff is upstairs! and i cant miss anything!!!

argh

shall have to suffer, like i always do!

but then i hear mika and its all worth it :thumb_yello:

...if it more than five minutes LOL