Music videos!! :)

Mirinam

Is he making a new video soon? I really hope that!

Isn't it just two he have made? Grace kelly and love today?

Which song do you want to be the next?:D

I want it to be Relax, take it easy:D

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could it be ANYMORE obvious that Relax Take It Easy will be his next single LOL. Want him to make a video for BOTH RTIE and Lollipop in the summer, that would be really cool! As their both summer tunes. Can't see either not being released in the summer, it just wouldn't be right.

Lollipop will be awesome, I feel it in the air xD I just see a lot of kids singing along with Mika, man, I can't wait, as Relax seems to be the official video, that Lollipop MUST be released about July!

Could it be ANYMORE obvious that Relax Take It Easy will be his next single LOL. Want him to make a video for BOTH RTIE and Lollipop in the summer, that would be really cool! As their both summer tunes. Can't see either not being released in the summer, it just wouldn't be right.

it said he wasnt gonna release it as a single though he just released it so people would get to know a bit about mika.

i hope he either makes a vid for lollipop or big girl, it'd be nice if at one point he had his fans in his vids as most of all his vids so far he's had plenty of people dancing about lol