Imagine

bee

Can u imagine that one of this members could be MIKA ??

I'm sorry for my mikaholic attitude but he is guilty for being so adorable . Am I right ?

mika18vh0.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha...I really can imagine it...I like to think that He is somewhere here...having fun with Us.I really think He is often lurking here....I like to think it...

Sweet dreams.....:D

I'm sorry for my mikaholic attitude but he is guilty for being so adorable . Am I right ?

mika18vh0.jpg

Uhm, it was a thread about the exact same thing.

mika doesn't have the time to wander on the forum anymore. I guess he's very busy, the only time left for his fans is on the plane and after the concerts. When he wasn't as famous as he is now, i guess he would chat with us on the forum, but these days are gone :thumbdown:

mika doesn't have the time to wander on the forum anymore. I guess he's very busy, the only time left for his fans is on the plane and after the concerts. When he wasn't as famous as he is now, i guess he would chat with us on the forum, but these days are gone :thumbdown:

I think you're probably right :( Oh well :)

To be honest, I don't think Mika has enough time to visit forum...But it would be nice if he did...I just hope that if he does read it, he doesn't think that we've all gone mad.

We haven't...we're just addicted!!:naughty:

mika18vh0.jpg

why not???

GASP!!

Maybe its YOU..."Mika" saying that he hasnt have a lotof time in the forum anymore :shocked:

hmmmm :bleh:

Haha...I really can imagine it...I like to think that He is somewhere here...having fun with Us.I really think He is often lurking here....I like to think it...

Sweet dreams.....:D

hes said he reads them at concerts, probably not as much anymore because he doesnt have as much downtime

I hope he is writing here sometimes, it would mean we spoke to him without even realizing it. :wub2:

I wouldn't want to know who it is though, it would spoil it.... Oh, who am I kidding, I would LOVE to know who it is!!! ... i think...

Anyways, what I wanted to say - love that picture!!!!! He is such a cutieeee!!!:wub2: