Do you ever have unrealistic mika dreams?

lovetoday

i know i do, ill get really excited about his show and make up all these things that will never happen, like hell see me in the audience and pull me on stage and dance with him...anyone else?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, yeah! I dreamed once that we met at one of his concert (which never happened:emot-sad: ), and we talked and talked and talked, he was so sweet to me and stuff........and then I woke up! :bleh:

i remember this one dream i had.... i was flying over amsterdam with MIKA like ...not on a plane just flying like birds!!!!!!

and i looked up in one of those dream book things and it meens that if you fly with someone that your...*reads book* .... deep in love and sexual thaught!!!!! *hehe* im being seriouse thats word for word what the book says!!!!:naughty: :naughty: :biggrin2:

ah now i member, i was coming out of school and i saw him on the high street and we were like shopping for shoes (for him) then the next day he came to pick me up infront of school with his car and we were singing along to loud music...it was such a lovely daydream but unfortunately it wasn't reality :naughty: lol

i remember this one dream i had.... i was flying over amsterdam with MIKA like ...not on a plane just flying like birds!!!!!!

and i looked up in one of those dream book things and it meens that if you fly with someone that your...*reads book* .... deep in love and sexual thaught!!!!! *hehe* im being seriouse thats word for word what the book says!!!!:naughty: :naughty: :biggrin2:

ha ha! interesting, hmmm i hope i have dreams of flying with him then

alll the time alll the time...

most recently i dreampt i was at a seated mika concert and mika was walking up and down the isles.....he walked past me and i got really excited at him just walking past me :shocked:

unrealistic?? erhh...well I was at his concert and he saw me and recognized me from the book and pulled me up on stage and I sung a bit of Lollipop with him :wub2:

siiiigh....he remembered me :blush-anim-cl:

Oh gosh! Really!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?! tell the WHOLE STORY...I need to live vicariously through you!

oh my gosh all the time! actually, ever since i've learned to play stuck in the middle on the piano i've had this reaccuring dream that he pulls me up on stage and we play it together side by side on two pianos. and then i wake up and i'm like AWWWWW MAN!!!!!

I had a Mikasy (Mika fantasy) whilst driving home from school today that Mika would be sitting on the hood of his car, waiting for help, because it broke down. So, I would obviously help him...get my Mika-hug...

And then I saw a cat run across the street and I had to slam on my breaks, which, in turn, ruined my highly unrealistic Mika day dream.

Ooh yes, all the time! THere are these trails that run all around my neighborhood and, whenever I'm walking on them, I just imagine what would happen if Mika were walking/running toward me instead of just some random jogger! hahahaha. great fun that is.

ahh you can play it on the piano? thats so cool, ive wanted to learn piano for a while, but it got really bad when i became a hard core billy joel fan and then ever worse when i became die hard mika fan

unrealistic?? erhh...well I was at his concert and he saw me and recognized me from the book and pulled me up on stage and I sung a bit of Lollipop with him :wub2:

siiiigh....he remembered me :blush-anim-cl:

OMG are you sure you weren't dreaming that!??! lol jk that is so amazing!! i would like collapse and die of happiness... he'd be forced to do CPR on me..

ahh you can play it on the piano? thats so cool, ive wanted to learn piano for a while, but it got really bad when i became a hard core billy joel fan and then ever worse when i became die hard mika fan

"Hard core" Mika fan? Gosh! Are you going to beat someone up with a lollipop!?!? :biggrin2:

Oh gosh! Really!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?! tell the WHOLE STORY...I need to live vicariously through you!

oh how i wished i could record some of my dreams :boxed:

after that...my phone was ringing!! uggh...it was a friend...something "urgent" -.-

but it was soo magical!! he said my name...arent you Melissa??? From my book!??

eeeeek :wub2:

one of my best dreams yet!!!! :roftl:

"Hard core" Mika fan? Gosh! Are you going to beat someone up with a lollipop!?!? :biggrin2:

haha no i mean like...i joine dthe forums, i post everyday, i havemor epicturs of him on my ipod than my freinds and family, ive spent like 25 bucks on him just for my fone, i bought 2 cds i stole a set list form the stag eand compared the x's to see if he wrote them haha

OH, AND HOW COULD I FORGET? During standardized testing week at my school I had nothing to do for hours on end..so as you can imagine, i had plenty of daydreaming time on my hands! Let's see..during that time I imagined going to one of his concerts, him proposing to me, planning our wedding, and, to top it all off, getting married to him! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

oh how i wished i could record some of my dreams :boxed:

after that...my phone was ringing!! uggh...it was a friend...something "urgent" -.-

but it was soo magical!! he said my name...arent you Melissa??? From my book!??

eeeeek :wub2:

one of my best dreams yet!!!! :roftl:

Oh man, that's one of the most amazing dreams ever. This morning, I was laying in bed, savoring my last 3 minutes of sleep, when my mother came in screaming that it was time for me to get ready for school. And...I (in dream world) had just seen Mika walking towards me... :blush-anim-cl:

That's it! I'm putting aside an hour for uninterrupted Mikasy-ing tonight. No cats/mothers/telephones will stop me! :bleh: