woops

CazGirl

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CAZGIRL , we all love mika , we all stick up for him , weve been here before where by doing that all the people who dont like him jumo on this forum and turn it nasty , weve spent ages getting it right and nice

I agreed with your comments , just it was getting too much and we dont want to drag badness actually into this forum

CAZGIRL , we all love mika , we all stick up for him , weve been here before where by doing that all the people who dont like him jumo on this forum and turn it nasty , weve spent ages getting it right and nice

I agreed with your comments , just it was getting too much and we dont want to drag badness actually into this forum

yeah. i just mentioned it in the Girls thread. This forum should be full of Mika love...not hate. well, it was full of love...we did stick up for Mika...but I guess it got a bit nasty.

I take responsibility and I do apologise.

Thanks cazgirl , hey I said we are all as addicted and are in it together , the worry is a war could of happened in the forum and that needs protecting ...

It's okay, I completely understand that the thread was spiralling out of control.

I apologise for causing havoc.