Mika chubby?!?!:o

Mirinam

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I have read that before in an interview with a Germany fashion magazine and I thought it was all bollocks, but as we have heard it from himself now it must be true - nevermind, new hope for all the chubby kids out there :thumb_yello:

Of course it's possible! He says it himself; it's hard to believe cause he's a rake now, but...

I used to be bullied because I've chubby too, and now I'm not. I'm not as skinny as he is though, but still...

most children start off as rather chubby, that is before they stretch and their limbs grow , they all have toddler tummies as they do not have a waist until much later...so i think that is what he means...

Yes, I have read that before in an interview with a Germany fashion magazine and I thought it was all bollocks, but as we have heard it from himself now it must be true - nevermind, new hope for all the chubby kids out there :thumb_yello:

Couldn't have put it better myself.

A lot of super skinny, gangly boys I know were chubby as kids. :-)

Like I said in the thread about his diet--he's got a rather common 20-something figure. Tons of boys around who have the same deal!

Lucky sods...

That's so cute...

I can imagine him all podgy... like nicking all the chocolate and eating all the biscuits!! hehe!!

Yeah! Can you imagine it. That would be a funny sight.

eah, it's quite hard to imagine him chubbier...btw, lately i keep looking at him (we all do LOL:naughty: ) and he's not the kind of real skinny guys cause if you look at his arms and his chest he's got some muscles, he looks "carved" if you know what i mean..his body's perfect!!! HE IS perfect!:biggrin2:

See, why is it that boys seem to naturally get thin as they get older and girls have to work at it?

Like the Neville kid in the Harry Potter movies. Thin as a beanpole now.

Hannah you're so right!!! why, why life is so unfair for us girls???:thumbdown:

See, why is it that boys seem to naturally get thin as they get older and girls have to work at it?

Like the Neville kid in the Harry Potter movies. Thin as a beanpole now.

'Cause (most) girls aren't supposed to be thin when they get older. ;-) Young men are supposed to be skinny, but young women are supposed to have some curves!

yeah guy sget skinnty, i gained a lot of weight, im not like fat now, but i was uber skinny(like people would yell at my mom and tell her to feed me) for most of my childhood

Yeah...I was always a very skinny kid, then I got chubby at about 11-12, and I've grown out of it a little since then. I'll never be skinny, though, because I'm just not built that way. Lucky, lucky boys.

yeah..i wouldnt say im fat, but ive gained weight..does anyone have apicture of chubby mika, it would really make me happy,i bet he was adorable with a little fat on him